Chapter 37-38

Chapter 37: How many new chickens have come to home?

After planting the ground, all the mud bricks are also dry.

Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue were bare upper bodies and began to build earth walls.

One layer of vertical bricks and two layers of flat bricks on the earth wall. For each brick is placed, first put on the mud mixed with a wheat pole, smooth it with putty, and then knock the brick with putty to compact it.

Scrap the excess soil with putty, and the wall will be flat.

This time, the mud wall was specially widened and increased a lot, enough to have fun in the yard.

He also circled the well that Wang Yue and Li Sanzhen helped dig in to get water.

A stovehouse and a firewood room were built in the east.

A toilet was built in the west, and men and women were divided.

The yard is very large, and the front and backyard have been repaired.

The front yard is the place to live, and the backyard is a dark shed.

Fearing that it would step on the top of the ground nest, they deliberately surrounded all the nests with fences.

The remaining fence was not wasted, but placed around the main door and made into two long flower beds.

The beautiful stone picked up by Ye Yu came in handy, built two flower beds, and transplanted white thorns and red willows.

Ye Guangxiang and Liao Shuxue went to cut two long poplars and put them in the shed in the backyard.

When the earthen wall is built, this family looks like a home.

"Wait until the mud wall is dry and see the windproof effect. If it works well, we will change the den into a house next year..." Ye Guangxiang planned it like this.

These two poplars are the beams.

Everyone agrees with this decision.

I'm used to living in a house, and I'm really not used to nesting.

Pack up everything in the house, and Ye Yu's family went to see the grass square.

The dunes moved slowly under the action of the strong wind.

Many shrubs and seabuckthorn trees next to them are covered with a layer of sand.

But the sand with grass squares stood still, as if it had been fixed here.

Let's look at the 20 acres of reclamation land protected by grass squares, which has only blown little sand.

"This grass square works really!" Liao Shuxue saw the benefits of this grass square at a glance.

Liao Shuxue made a decision: "I'll transport some more saplings and catch some chickens by the way."

Grass squares and saplings block the wind and sand, and the grain in the field can also be more harvested.

Otherwise, as soon as the wind and sand blows, there will be nothing left.

Liao Shuxue rushed to the 17th regiment venue in the dark again.

When they arrived at the regiment venue, many people greeted Liao Shuxue.

For this fierce man who can throw the donkey on the train, the 17th Regiment Stadium is very familiar.

Hearing that Liao Shuxue still wanted wheat poles and saplings, the leader was extremely surprised: "You are just a donkey. Do you need so many wheat poles?"