Chapter 133-134

Chapter 133: Someone Stealed a Camel

"We should go." Ru Xian looked at the sky and stood up.

Liao Shuxue didn't want to be separated from Ru Xian so early. She couldn't stand on the ground: "My legs are numb. If you don't pull me, I can't get up."

Ru Xian squeezed her mouth and was silent for a moment, angrily and smiled, "If you don't get up, I'll leave."

Liao Shuxue smiled, "If you don't pull, you won't get up."

Ru Xian stamped his feet and knew that Liao Shuxue was deliberately looking for the topic, but he stretched out his hand to pull him.

Liao Shuxue took her hand and pulled her into his arms as soon as he tried his best.

The warm fragrance is in my arms, and the distance is close to the earth.

"Ru Xian..." Liao Shuxue slowly lowered his head, and his eyes flashed with an unknown light.

Ru Xian's heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

Then she suddenly woke up and reached out to resist Liao Shuxue: "Let go of me..."

Liao Shuxue reluctantly let go of Ru Xian: "I'll kiss you tomorrow. Can Ana agree?"

Why did you suddenly mention the marriage?

Ru Xian blushed and stood up from Liao Shuxue's arms with shame: "I don't know."

Thinking of just now, I fell into Liao Shuxue's arms, but I just felt that my body was very hot.

Liao Shuxue stood up and looked condescendingly at Ru Xian.

His tall figure made Ru Xian feel a little oppressive.

"You ventilated with Ana first..." He lowered his voice, put his fingers in Ru Xian's ear, and pinned her random hair behind his ear:

"I don't have much property, but I have the strength. I can help you with work in your family in the future..."

"Brother Black, you know, I treat it as a brother, so I can't use it as a bride price."

"But I have one person. If you want, you can take me as a bride price. In the future, everything in me, including everything, is yours. You ask me to kick the dog and I will never beat chickens.

"Of course, excluding Brother Hei, I won't beat Brother Black with a finger in my life."

Liao Shuxue's voice became lower and lower, and gently approached Ru Xian: "I, can I marry you and be my wife?"

He stretched out his hand and took Ru Xian into his arms.

Ru Xian blushed and couldn't say a word.

Two people snuggled up together at night, like one person.

The night breeze is blowing gently.

Time becomes stationary.

It was not until the sound of camel's hoofs stepping on the sand that the two of them were shocked.

The rustling sound is particularly clear in the dark.

Liao Shuxue looked at the place where it was rang.

In the moonlight, someone could be seen walking outside the village with a camel.

Liao Shuxue took Ru Xian's hand and took her behind a poplar tree.

His palm is very large with a hot temperature.

Ru Xian's face suddenly turned red again.

"Hide it." Liao Shuxue told Ru Xian and crept towards the figure.