Chapter 107-108

Chapter 107: A Murder of a Person

Ye Guangxiang remembered a case he had heard of in his previous life.

He De married Hu Sanya more than ten years ago and left his hometown to work and earn money after only five days of marriage.

He De sends the money he earns to Hu Sanya as a householder every year, and Hu Sanya respects her parents in her hometown.

Later, He De supported the Northwest and wrote a letter to his wife Hu Sanya.

Hu Sanya met Zhang Jiulian on the way.

Before liberation, Zhang Jiulian was a half-covered person. After liberation, she had no food and clothing and lived on odd jobs.

Hearing that Hu Sanya was going to reunite with her husband with a huge sum of 2 million yuan (200 yuan), and she had only met her husband for five days, she was not familiar with her husband at all.

Zhang Jiulian was moved.

If she becomes Hu Sanya in the future, won't she find a long-term meal ticket and wash away her status as a prostitute?

She can do it whenever she wants! Push Hu Sanya into the river, causing the illusion of drowning.

Then, she replaced Hu Sanya to the northwest to reunite with He De.

When Zhang Jiulian pushed Hu Sanya down the river, her body was not hidden, and Hu Sanya surfaced the next day.

Then, the people of the public security organ followed Zhang Jiulian's footsteps all the way to the northwest.

If he remembers well, the public security organ should appear in the next few days.

Ye Guangxiang is recalling the things of his previous life, and the dispute between He De and Zhang Jiulian has become white-hot.

He De suspected that Zhang Jiulian was not his wife, but he couldn't say the characteristics of his wife. He was speechlessly asked by Zhang Jiulian.

In the end, I can only throw a sentence: "My wife is a small foot, and you are a big foot!"

"I put my feet away." Zhang Jiulian rolled her eyes.

He De added, "My wife is illiterate. You can read."

Zhang Jiulian immediately retorted, "I went to the countryside to study in the countryside and went to school with the literacy class."

Although Zhang Jiulian rejected all He De's problems, she was also trying to pretend to be calm, but her physical movements would not lie.

Ye Guangxiang saw that she was a little scared.

Thinking of this, he shouted and deceited Zhang Jiulian: "Zhang Jiulian, Hu Sanya is not dead. She has exposed it to the public security organ, and the public security organ will come to arrest you immediately."

Although Zhang Jiulian killed Hu Sanya, she had a ghost in her heart.

In the past few months, Hu Sanya has often appeared in her dreams.

At this time, I heard Ye Guangxiang say that Hu Sanya was not dead, and Zhang Jiulian was both surprised and shocked.

I couldn't speak at once.

Seeing that Zhang Jiulian's face was wrong, Zhang Mu also reacted and shouted at the same time, "Who are you?"

Zhang Mu was the leader of the regiment farm. This question directly defeated Zhang Jiulian's psychological defense.

She suddenly knelt on the ground and sweated coldly all over, "I didn't kill anyone!"

I didn't kill anyone, and everyone could recognize the problem.