Chapter 169-172

Chapter 169: No! I don't have a blind date.

Hearing Aunt Gu Li's blind date, Hassan's eyes first stared, then slowly contracted, shocked and scared: "Ana, I'm only sixteen."

"What's wrong with Sixteen? You can take Xiao Keiz home and raise it first. There is also enough food in our family, which is enough for Xiao Kezi to eat. Aunt Guri continued to talk about the blind date:

"When you are free, go and have a look with me one day. If you think it's okay, just bring people home."

Hassan's eyebrows were almost in the sky: "Only one side? Are you going to take it home? Ana, I can't be so casual."

"You can get along slowly." Guri said the little girl's name again, "Which name do you think sounds good?"

Hassan's face completely changed: "Anah, didn't you hear what I said? I'm not interested in this now. I don't want to fall in love. I..."

He thought for a moment, "I still want to go to school."

"Go to school? What do you go to school?" Aunt Guri finally recovered from choosing her daughter-in-law and looked at Hassan in shock.

"I'm only sixteen!" Hassan shouted ang, "When you and Acha went to the capital, you should have seen that their 16-year-old children were still studying and school. Am I going to shoulder the burden of life and start raising a wife?"

"I'm still a child!" Hassan screamed.

Aunt Guri was completely attracted by Hassan's words about going to school: "Do you want to go to school? Where do you go to school?"

There are no schools in southern Xinjiang.

If you want to go to school at Hassan's age, you must go to northern Xinjiang or go out of Xinjiang Province.

Aunt Guri was reluctant to think that her son was leaving her.

"Isn't that I haven't decided yet?" Hassan said what Balati said to him, "My master said that a post and telecommunications college was established in the capital in 55. If I want to go, he can find a way to send me there."

"He said that this school is a school in the post and telecommunications system. He has preferential treatment on his own scores."

"Why didn't you tell me when you first came back?" Aunt Guri couldn't bear to part.

"I haven't decided yet!"

"I'm not old enough and academic qualifications. I need to recruit high school graduates there."

"I didn't go to school. I followed Dada at home when I was a child, and then I followed Acha."

"I'm hesitating whether to go to high school first or go to college when I get old."

Hassan muttered in a low voice, "If it hadn't been for your blind date, I wouldn't have said it now."

Aunt Guri is not the kind of rotten woman. Her son is willing to make progress. She is absolutely happy.

"I think I still need to ask what Brother Guangxiang means about this matter."

Hassan nodded, "I think so too."

After listening to Hassan's words, Ye Guangxiang and Liao Chuxin are supportive.

After graduation, the state package is allocated, which is the state cadres. It's higher than being a postman. You are an apprentice now, ten yuan a month. If you graduate from college in the future, you will pay at least 50 yuan a month. Ye Guangxiang has 100 support for Hassan's decision.