Chapter 173-178

Chapter 173: Hassan is gone, and the golden sculpture is crazy.

The matter of canned ketchup and seabuckthorn fruit was said by Xiaoluo and Ye Yu.

"When making cans, you only pay for dry wood and coal. You can take glass bottles from the mall, and you don't have to buy glass bottles. If you can sell it, you can purchase glass bottles from local manufacturers.

"It's okay if you can't sell it. You can eat it yourself."

"If you don't lay the foundation now, you won't have a chance to make canned food for takeout in a few years."

Xiao Luo's analysis makes a lot of sense.

Whether it can be made or not, always let people outside know that the millennium is making cans.

In this era, I want to do something practical, and I don't get moldy.

It's really too difficult.

Ye Yu thought for a moment and wrote a letter to Academician Qin Zinong, and asked Balati and Hassan to take them out when they left.

Then I sent a bottle of dried seabuckthorn fruit and seabuckthorn leaves for academician Qin Zinong to test.

Ye Yu believes that Academician Qin Zinong can definitely detect any good things in the seabuckthorn fruit.

At that time, the results of Academician Qin Zinong can be used as a gimmick to vigorously cultivate the seabuckthorn canning industry here.

"Seabuckthorn fruit is rich in vitamins, which can effectively protect the gastric mucosa and inhibit the secretion of gastric acid. You can make a subtle hint in the letter." Xiao Luo said the same.

After communicating well with his family, Hassan is also ready to leave for northern Xinjiang.

I went so early, mainly to study.

Hassan can now take a shift and learn Mandarin by the way.

I can't communicate with people when I get it.

Aunt Gu Li managed to find dozens of catties of grain tickets for Hassan and prepared a lot of clothes for Hassan.

Hassan will first stay at the postman Balati's house for a period of time, and then go to northern Xinjiang with the post office car.

Although there is a winter and summer vacation, the road is not smooth, and the road back and forth takes too long.

Six or six years later, the construction of the southern Xinjiang railway broke ground.

Therefore, I'm afraid Hasan will not be able to meet his family until he graduates from college.

This is for several years.

Aunt Guri, I can't bear to part.

But she also knew that when Hassan went there, the carp jumped over the Dragon Gate.

In the end, there is a lot of reluctance and can't hinder Hassan's future.

When Hassan left, the golden eagle and stupid couple came to say goodbye.

A fool seemed to know that Hasan would take several years to go, and he didn't bully Hassan as before.

"Dool, I'm leaving. If you miss me in the future, you can fly to northern Xinjiang to come to find me."

Hasan stroked the eagle feathers of the golden carving, and then took advantage of the stupidness to pay attention to pull out a feather, but he didn't pull it out.