Chapter 81-82

Chapter 81: Delicious Oil Residue Buns

The origin of sheep oil is easy to explain and can be pushed to the Wolf King.

Anyway, the Wolf King will take the meat away every few days, and then throw down a rabbit or sheep or other animals.

Fifty catties of sheep oil look too much, but it doesn't make much oil.

The jar of pickled vegetables is not full.

The oily pan will definitely not be brushed, and then stir-fried cabbage, which is very fragrant.

Ye Yu bought a one-yuan steamed bun, and the three of them ate it round.

After dinner, I fed the chickens, rabbits and sheep in the yard.

Ye Yu put a small basket on Xiao Huang: "Let's dig rotten soil."

There is a fertilizer pile, now there is a trace of heat at noon, proving that the fertilizer inside is fermenting.

Xiao Huang stood beside him and obediently asked Ye Yu to fill the small basket and carry the small basket back.

The meat was waiting by the door. I saw Ye Yu coming back and siffing and arching around Ye Yu's feet.

Ye Yan couldn't help but give the meat a milk candy.

The meat whined in one mouth and tasted the fragrance of milk candy happily.

Spread the rotten soil flat in the small flower bed outside the courtyard, and sprinkle a layer of fallen leaves.

The remaining ash and coal ash when burning the branches are crushed and poured on the fallen leaves.

Finally, sprinkle a layer of floating soil.

"By spring, my little flower bed can grow flowers." Ye Yu nodded with satisfaction, clapped the floating soil on his hand, and was admitted to the hospital.

Pack up everything in the yard, and the family of three will go to the wheat field to weed.

Because the wheat field is watered with space, after watering in winter, the grass in the wheat field gradually grows, which is contrary to the weather and solar terms.

Normally, the grass will no longer grow at this time.

The weather in mid-December became very fast.

Not long after the sun tilted west, it became very cold.

The family of three took off their jobs and returned to the hospital with a basket full of grass.

Pouring the grass into the sheep shed, the goats smelled the grass and came to eat grass one after another.

Liao Chuxin jumped into the sheep shed and combed the goats one by one.

The combed wool can be used to make sweaters.

Taking this opportunity, Ye Yu asked Xiao Luo for advice on how to degreas, and then went to the mall to buy a bucket of oil.

Oil, also known as soap oil, is a highly polymerized substance that can degreased wool.

There is cabbage left at noon. You can eat it when you are hot.

After dinner, the family of three reads and reads in the stove. While reading the book, Liao Chuxin degreased wool and camel hair rabbit hair.

Meat and little yellow lay by the fire pond, looking at the red flames in the fire pond and happily roasting the fire.

Boil it in skimmed water for a while, take it out, spread it flat on the bedboard, and wait for the wool to dry.