Chapter 49-50

Chapter 49: Matches for Pises

Back in the nest, Ye Yu did not immediately take back the portrait, but put it in a conspicuous position.

She was afraid that if anyone didn't agree to her, she would take the portrait and come back to ask for it.

It's not too late to trade it to Xiaoluo on the way home.

Entering the space, Ye Yu sorted out what he wanted to trade tomorrow and took it out.

Early in the morning, Wang Yue came to call them and took them to the supply and marketing agency.

"It's really time for you to come. Our supply and marketing agency has just been established."

The agency is also a nest, but it is relatively spacious.

There is a five-pointed star sign on the door.

After entering the agency, there was darkness in front of me, and it took a long time to return to normal.

"Comrade, what do you want to buy?" The saleswoman looked at Ye Guangxiang's father and daughter with a smile.

"We don't have money!" Ye Guangxiang took out the contents of the sack and said, "Do you collect the soap?" This is what we brought from our hometown. We have few families and can't run out of them. I just want to..."

Ye Guangxiang was still explaining that the saleswoman had jumped out of the counter: "Of course, you can accept it, you can buy as much as you want."

Ye Guangxiang took out ten pieces of unity soap, one dime, and exchanged a total of one yuan.

He also sold all the flower cloth Hu Yonglan bought for them in the Millennium Department Store to the supply and marketing company.

It was sold for five yuan.

The soap was bought by Ye Yu from the mall. A piece of soap costs more than a coin, which seems to be a loss on the surface.

But now the money can be traded with Xiaoluo, which can make a lot of money.

Unfortunately, they can't take out too many things, which will be suspected.

Seeing that they were even sold flower cloth, Wang Yue was a pity: "How many clothes can I make?"

Ye Guangxiang just smiled naively: "We can wear earthen cloth clothes."

"Comrade, what's the use of changing this money?" The saleswoman looked at Ye Guangxiang's father and daughter curiously.

Ye Yu replied with a smile, "Hello, sister, after we changed the money, we want to send Hassan's Ana for surgery."

"Ana of Hassan? I remember, did their family live at your house?" The saleswoman knows about Hassan's family.

"Uh-huh..." Ye Yu nodded obediently, "Brother Hassan is working diligently."

The saleswoman sighed and rubbed Ye Yu's head: "Your family, you are so kind."

These days, everyone can't be full.

Ye Yu's family was willing to take in the Hassan family, which really moved the saleswoman.

Ye Yu asked Ye Guangxiang to buy dozens of matches, a box of matches for a penny.

After buying the match, Ye Yu said goodbye: "Sister, we still have to buy medicine. Goodbye."

"I'll take you to the health clinic next door." The saleswoman and her colleagues explained, and then led Ye Yu to the next health center.

The bathroom next door is also a nest.