Chapter 63-64

Chapter 63: Fighting

After dinner, Aunt Gu Li came to the nest of the Ye family and spoke to Liao Chuxin.

"You found the oasis, and you should also rely on the oasis to eat water. If you don't let them live, none of them can live. In the name of my deceased husband, I will never reveal the address of the oasis.

Liao Chuxin, on behalf of the Ye family, said the final decision, "The oasis is naturally generated between heaven and earth and does not belong to our family. As long as the people in Chat Village think that the oasis can live, they can live there.

Speaking of this, Liao Chuxin sighed, "But the conditions there are bad, and there are also wild wolves. I'm afraid it's dangerous."

Hearing this, Aunt Gu Li was silent for a moment: "I mean that too, but Gu Yili has always insisted."

"Someth they go to the oasis and don't want to live in the oasis." Liao Chuxin smiled to comfort Aunt Gu Li.

"I hope so!" Aunt Gu Li shook her head and said, "People who leave their hometown are light. They should follow the 17th regiment field rather than let the 17th team court follow them."

Liao Chuxin didn't say anything. She just shook Aunt Gu Li's hand with a smile and sent her out of the nest.

In fact, the Ye family and Aunt Gu Li can get along well because both sides are giving in.

Just like eating rabbit meat for the first time, Liao Chuxin didn't expect to recite scriptures to eat it at all, so she gave them meat.

Aunt Gu Li didn't say anything, but she still ate the meat.

When eating mutton the second time, Liao Chuxin knew that she had made a mistake and specially invited Aunt Gu Li to recite the scriptures.

It can be said that everyone gave in one step to get in today's harmonious situation.

But if one party is tough, the relationship is not good.

"The 17th Regiment Yard should talk to the villagers of Chatter Village, rather than to assign work hard." Ye Yu thought of the leader Li.

Before Leader Li went to the 17th Regiment Ground, the villagers of Nat Village just felt that they were not used to it and could be overcome.

As soon as he went there, the villagers of Chate had to change their lives.

Life is not a seal. No matter how it is stamped, it is a round seal.

Everyone has their own habits, which is normal.

"It just so happens that our straw should be pulled. Let's go to the 17th Regiment Stadium tomorrow." Ye Guangxiang made a sound.

"That's good." Liao Chuxin nodded.

I put Guylie in Aunt Guli's house and rested all night.

The next morning, Ye Guangxiang began to set up the car.

Hearing that Mr. and Mrs. Ye Guangxiang were going back with her, Gu Yili thanked him very much: "Thank you, thank you."

He was left again, and Ye Ze pouted high: "Every time you go to the tour hall, you won't take me."

With that, he stamped his foot.

Seeing Ye Ze's behavior, Xiao Huang tilted his head curiously and stomp his right hind leg.

The meat walked to the lame rabbit and sniffed curiously.

The rabbit didn't dare to move and pretended to be dead.