Chapter 85-86

Chapter 85: Sculpture: If you have guts, let me go.

"Who do you think he is?" Ye Guangxiang asked Liao Shuxue in a low voice.

Liao Shuxue jumped in the snow a few times, "Spy!" Then I thought divergently, "I heard that there is a spy who specializes in surveying and mapping, and may be here to secretly survey and map the desert."

"How many babies are in this desert?" Liao Shuxue stretched out and pulled it, "I think it should be reported to the league field."

Ye Guangxiang felt that Li Chun's identity was not like a spy, but he also felt that he should report to the regiment field: "Do you still know the word surveying and mapping?"

"It's all taught by Wang Yue, and Wang Yue also asked us to be vigilant. It is said that spies like to pretend to be soldiers to deceive ordinary people like us, because we have deep feelings for soldiers.

Liao Shuxue was very sure, "He is definitely a spy. If it weren't a spy, let the snow stop immediately..."

The voice fell, and the snowflakes stopped suddenly.

The clouds spread and the fog dispersed, and the sun jumped out of the clouds.

"Fuck... Are you right with me?" Liao Shuxue said a swearing.

Ye Guangxiang opened the door of the courtyard and saw a thin layer of snow covering the sand dunes.

The sand dunes are yellow and the snow is white.

Reflecting the sun in the sky, it is particularly beautiful.

"Fuck..." Ye Guangxiang also said rudely, "Scave the snow quickly, and it will be gone later."

With Ye Guangxiang's scolding, the whole southern Xinjiang took action.

Everyone ran out of the house and competed with nature for snow.

The sun hangs at high altitude, and the temperature rises rapidly.

The snow in the desert gradually melted and penetrated into the dunes and could never be seen again.

Big household pots, shovels, and Kanttoman, dig out all the snow that can be seen and pushed into the rainwater well.

All the small animals ran out of the ground or hiding place, licking and eating the snow excitedly.

On the mountain of heaven, the rock sheep beat happily in the steep cracks, ate a sip of salt in the cracks, and then take a sip of snow.

The high-nosed antelope beats between the trees.

Several yellow sheep bowed their heads and ate the dead grass, but their eyes looked around vigilantly.

The wolf king on the oasis shook the snow on his body lazily, and the snow fell.

He raised his head and howled loudly at the sky...

The wolves are moving!

Several sand foxes fled when they heard the wind and separated.

The golden sculpture reluctantly left the unusually warm nest made of cotton hats and flew high in the sky.

The cotton hat is too warmer than feathers. I really want to get another one.

What greeted the golden sculpture was Hassan's gunshot: "Silly bird, return my hat!"

"Do you still dare to come? Do you still dare to come? Are you bullying me for my young age? Hassan fired another shot with anger.

The golden eagle has the habit of hunting at a fixed point. Once you catch your prey here last time, you will come to hunt next time.

Besides, it takes revenge!