Chapter 157-160

Chapter 157: Harvest in 1957

Cistanche will take nearly a month to dry.

Several other village secretary couldn't wait so long, and they left a few days later.

Leave the members here to learn to dry Cistanche.

Before each village secretary left, Ye Guangxiang sent clear water and dry food on the road.

As soon as he sent the village secretary away, Zhang Mu hurried over in a car: "Have you started to dry Cistanche?"

Liao Shuxue also jumped out of the car and pointed to Cistanche on the car: "Leader Zhang Mu is afraid that they can't dry Cistanche well, so he specially sent it to us and let us help us bask in the sun."

Ye Guangxiang took a look and found that the league farm had also gained a lot this time: "You have also dug a lot."

Zhang Mu laughed haha: "Thankshang Xue taught us how to identify which tree has Cistanche under it, and teaches us how to dig."

The Cistanche dug in the league farm this year is wild. As long as you dry it well, the price will definitely not be low.

By next year, the tour farm can harvest a large amount of Cistanche.

After a year of experiment, Ye Guangxiang has carried out the experiment.

Cistanche seeds soaked in space water grow very fast.

The first parasite takes two years, and it can be harvested every other year.

When the stanche harvest next year will take shape, he will no longer be afraid.

At that time, not only the regiment field will protect him, but also the station will protect him.

Cistanche will bring a lot of money, and the station will be stupid enough to find a thousand years of things.

In a flash, it has been 57 years since spring.

The three years of drought are getting closer and closer.

Zhang Mu came to deliver Cistanche. He sent Cistanche and left in a hurry.

Liao Shuxue hurried to find Ru Xian.

I stayed in the regiment venue for less than half a month and miss my wife to death.

Ru Xian just entered the house.

I heard the cry of the golden sculpture coming from the window: Goo-

Liao Shuxue didn't go out, so he kept shouting.

"Silly bird, are you farting?" Liao Shuxue fainted and opened the door and came out.

As soon as he saw Liao Shuxue, Jin Diao fanned his wings happily, flew to Liao Shuxue's shoulder, and rubbed Liao Shuxue's head affectionately.

I haven't seen Liao Shuxue for half a month, and I miss Liao Shuxue.

There are strangers on the other side of the regiment floor, and the golden eagle couple refused to go there.

"Oh..." Liao Shuxue stroked the feathers of the golden carving. "You are such a stupid bird."

The stupid daughter-in-law of the golden sculpture stood on the courtyard wall and lowered her head to comb her feathers.

"Okay, I'll take a walk on them." As soon as Liao Shuxue reached out, Jin Diao's daughter-in-law also flew to his shoulder and winked at Ru Xian, "Wait for me at night."

Ru Xian stretched out his head through the window and spat him with blushing.

Hearing the news that Liao Shuxue was back, Ye Yu just ran over, saw that Ru Xian was closing the door and preparing to go out. He quickly asked, "Mom, where's my uncle?"