Chapter 73-74

Chapter 73: The Final Duel

Everyone in the courtyard turned their heads and looked at the Wolf King, and some did not understand what the Wolf King meant.

The Wolf King raised his front claws and stripped the bar door.

Then howl again.

Ye Yu understood what the Wolf King meant and asked the Wolf King, "Are you going out?"

The Wolf King took the push bar door again, and his eyes were very sure.

"You haven't recovered from your injury yet, or you can take another day off?" Ye Yu looked at the cloth wrapped around the Wolf King and was a little worried.

The Wolf King turned his head and looked at Ye Yu, and his eyes were full of emotion.

Then, his eyes fell on Liao Shuxue.

Liao Shuxue was looking at the wild wolves outside: "The wild wolves haven't left yet. They seem to be waiting for something."

As soon as Liao Shuxue jumped off the wood piled up by the wall, he saw the Wolf King rushing over.

Liao Shuxue shouted strangely and dodged away sideways.

Just as Liao Shuxue dodged away, the Wolf King stepped on wood, stretched into the air, drew a beautiful curve, and jumped out of the wall.

"Wolf King?" Ye Yu exclaimed.

Seeing the Wolf King jumping out of the wall, all the wild wolves stood up and stared at the Wolf King at the same time.

After landing, the Wolf King shook the fur on his body, and the cloth wrapped around him was like medals.

He raised his feet and walked towards the wolves step by step.

Although the footsteps are slow, there is an unstoppable momentum.

The pace is getting faster and faster, from slow walking to flying.

Wherever they went, all the wolf retreated in panic.

A wild wolf retreated a little slower. The Wolf King rushed over and bit his neck and shook it a few times.

The wolf was bitten to death, and the wolf king did not stop.

He flew into the wolves, stared at a wolf, with violent blood flashing in his eyes, and bent down and roared.

The head wolf was unstimided, jumped up suddenly, opened the blood basin and rushed to the wolf king.

The Wolf King greeted him and bumped into the head wolf.

The wolf only felt a strong surge, and his body paused in mid-air and fell straight.

But the Wolf King fell back to the ground lightly and stared at the wolf contemptuously.

In this round alone, the head wolf has lost.

The wild wolves stood up and circled them in a circle, and surrounded the wolf king and the head wolf in the middle.

He roared in a low voice to cheer for the Wolf King and the head wolf.

But none of the wild wolf took the opportunity to attack the Wolf King.

The wolf pack is very strict.

Only the wolf has the opportunity to challenge the wolf king.

The wolf rested for a moment and flew up again.

The Wolf King greeted him unavoidally and hit the wolf.

The wolf let out a cry, rolled on the sand, immediately stood up and looked at the Wolf King vigilantly.