Epilogue

I got off of the bus, as it was that I looked back at Thomas whilst I did so, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to the fact that if this was in fact my last good bye. I knew that we were in fact still kind of friends for one thing, none the less.
As I saw that he too did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a sad smile on his face, such as I did. As it was clear that it was that he was sad to see me go, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that he was going to go and live with his aunt, who he had not told me all too much about.
I just hoped that he had learned, and that he was not going to get back in to that drug stuff. All that it was that I knew, was I just simply needed to finish my senior year. And I already had made plans with Johny and the rest of his friends as to where I was going to go afterwards.
As he had told me that he had a D2 school that had a good program not just for football. But it was clear to me that he also did in fact have a good plan for a normal future, at that. As it was also a fairly cheap school to go to, all at the exact same time too.
I did not expect my parents to help pay for me, just based off of the way that they had kind of thrown me out. As it was that I knew that it was that I would have to get ready to live life on my own now, at that. As it was that I kind of just simply did in fact just seem to close my eyes at the thoughts of that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to hear the voice of the bus driver, as he just then did in fact just seem to speak to me.
I was familiar with the man, as he always drove us to the games that were out of juvy. As it was that I knew that I did in fact need to hear as to just what he had to say the one last time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to begin to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he must say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Alright kid... This is your stop... I have a few more to go... So any time now..." He said to me, as it seemed like he really did not care for me at all. Which I could not really blame him for, as it was that it was not like it was that we had ever really spoken to one another.
I kind of just simply shook my head a little bit to my self. As I made sure to not look back as it was that I then did in fact just seem to hop off the bus. As the door did in fact just seem to close on me from right behind me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I kind of heard it drive off with out me in it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to stare in front of me at the familiar apartments that I had used to live in.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as such a thing like that for just a bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Here we go..." I said to my self, as it was that I went right past the both of my parents cars. As it was clear to me that they were in fact both expecting me just now, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to look away from that, all at the exact same time too.
I knew what it was that I was in fact getting my self in to, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to head just to where it was that the apartment was at. As I then did in fact just seem to stare at the front door for quite a bit of some time, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then in the end just seemed to once again close my eyes, just as I had before. As I then began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe one last time.
"Come on... You can do this..." I said to my self, almost as if I was self motivating me to knock on my own damn door, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes and do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear foot steps. As it was clear that they were in fact coming to the front door, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I once again did in fact just seem to slowly open my eyes, all at once. As I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to see, and hear that the door was now beginning to open.
Just as it was that it did in fact just seem to open, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see the happy face of my mother. As she then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden run over and hug me, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit surprised, as it was not at all what I had been expecting. As it was that my eyes seemed to grow a bit wide, all at once. As I of course did in fact just seem to hug her back, all at the exact same time too.
Once it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of my mother. As she began to speak to me, as well. As I of course began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must even say to me just now of course.
"Oh... I am so glad that you were okay! I was so worried about you!" She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that she was serious with what it was that she had said to me. As it at least made me feel some what better as to every thing that was going on.
As it was that I seemed to stare at my mother for just a little bit more time how ever. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see the face of my father come from out of the shadows. As he then did in fact seem to have his eyes squinted right on to me, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to erase the smile that was in fact on my face all of the sudden. As I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare right back at him. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
He of course did not seem to be acting the same way, all at once. As he seemed to be quite a bit angry as he then began to start to speak to me. As I just seemed to continue to stare back at him. As I began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he just even say to me right now, at that.
"I hope you have finally learned your lesson son... Time for you to grow up!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that he had said to me. As well as the fact that it was that I felt angry as to just what he had said to me.
It was clear that even my mother was not all too happy as to just what her husband had said. As she then did in fact just seem to look back right on over towards him. As she had quite a bit of an upset look on her face as she stared at him.
I seemed to stare right back at my father for quite a bit more time of course, at that. As it was that I felt the anger that I had felt ever since I had my injury begin to start to build up. As I just then did in fact just begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
A lot of what it was that I felt like I was about to say back to him. Was not just out of anger, but out of quite a bit of some hurt emotions. As I knew that they both were listening as to just what it was that I felt like I needed to say right back to my father, all at the exact same time too.
"What?! That you weren't there and I felt all alone in that place? It took me so long to make any friends! Every one hated me... But guess what?! I did make friends! And now I don't need you after this school year is over! I have a life planned ahead of me with out you!"