Chapter 21: Hurry It Up!

I stood there, and I stared at what it was that was in fact going on, on the field right now, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I could do.
I saw that the other team was in fact at mid field, as they of course had got the ball first. The crowd was louder than all hell, as it was that this seemed to be even louder than the home games that I had back at the big school. As I felt like the stadium had been bigger, and that there was more fans at those games, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I seemed to stare for just a little bit longer, all at once, at that. That was when the crowd then did in fact just seem to stop roaring, at that. As it was that their offense was now coming out of the huddle, at that.
And of course, the team did in fact need to hear when it was that their quarterback was to snap the ball, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to have stood there, and I seemed to have stared for just a few moments of some time, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could do, at that.
As it was that I saw that both teams were now going up on the line of scrimmage after the long gain that had in fact led to a 3rd and inches, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that they were about to snap the ball, at that. As it was that it was in fact at mid field, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared at my team for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down.
I squinted my eyes at the line, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact seem to start to speak quietly to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that this was a very key moment for us.
"Come on boys... Hold them to a stop!" I said to my self, as I kind of just seemed to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for a few moments of some time, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could as soon as it was that I had in fact just said what it was that I had even said to my self, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more of some time, none the less. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to wonder if that was what it was that I actually wanted. As I knew that it was that I was in fact cheering the team on just now.
But I also was still not all too sure as to the fact as to just whether or not it was that I was ready to go out on to that field, never the less. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to sooth my self. And I had in fact just seemed to have relaxed my self, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, all at once, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the quarterback of the other team yell loud from not all too far away from me, at that.
As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that the guy did in fact feel like he even needed to say out loud, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Down... Set... Hike!" He seemed to have yelled, as it was that I kind of expected the play to be a play action pass, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it would be a smart option to throw off the defense on a 3rd and inches for one thing. To make them think that you were about to run the ball, all at the exact same time too.
But only to get ready to pass the ball, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just stood there and waited for that to be the play call, all at the exact same time too, at that. How ever, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on such a case, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just kind of do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as well.
I did my best to just try to act as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that the quarterback at first. As it was clear to me so far in this game, that he was in fact a mobile quarterback, all at the exact same time too.
That he was in fact rolling out to the left side, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even doing right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I saw that it was that Peter was going right on over towards him.
How ever, it seemed like the quarterback was in fact completely fine, and he was calm just now, at that, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him turn his head around. As it was that it was clear as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden, as well. I then did in fact just seem to start to see him toss in out to his half back, all at the exact same time too.
At first, I thought that it was going to be a big play to the out side, all at the exact same time too. But how ever, it was clear that it was that Peter had in fact baited out the quarterback, all at the exact same time too. As I noticed that it was of course, none the less.
That as soon as it was that the ball was in fact in the hand of the half back, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that Peter was right on top of the guy, all at the exact same time as well. As I was in fact a little bit surprised as to just what it was that was in fact happening.
As it must have been easier for Peter to get a view on the play. Because he sure as hell had in fact read the defense a lot better than it was that I had, all at the exact same time too. As Peter took the running back down, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was a several yard loss, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, at that. As it was clear to me that it had now put them out of position for the next play, at that. If it was that they did in fact try to go for it on 4th down, as it was now on their own 45 yard line, none the less.
As it was that every one on our team had in fact just seemed to have noticed, and they had in fact all seemed to have realized as to just what it was that had in fact happened, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the entire team start to cheer, at that. As I listened to one voice in particular, as that was in fact of course, the voice of Denzel, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's fucking go Peter! Teach them how we do it out here!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, all at the exact same time too, at that. As just based off of how loud the crowd was right now, and all of the boos that I did in fact hear from them just now. That it was in fact clear to me that Peter would not have been able to have been able to hear as to just what it was that Denzel had in fact just yelled to him, never the less.
I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As though it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I felt like it was that I could not help but to smile, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that for the most part, the entire defense was in fact starting to walk off the field, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that not only was it that, all at the exact same time as well, at that. But based off of the fact that it was that I saw that the other team was doing the same with their offense, at that.
It was clear that it was that they were in fact not going to go for it on 4th down, never the less. As it was clear to me that they were in fact going to punt the ball, at that. Unless of course, they were going to try to pull a trick play, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact thought on that, all at once. I kind of felt like it was too early for them to try to do as such a thing like that, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden breathe in a calm sigh of some sort of relief to my self, at that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to see that it was that our special teams was in fact lining up to get ready to go out on the field, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen as such a thing begin to start to happen, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course, never the less. That it was that my friend John was in fact beginning to start to go on to the field, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him begin to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact say one quick little thing on over towards him, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just see him quickly turn his head on over towards me, at that.
As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact paying attention as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him just now. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak on over towards him. As I of course now did in fact know that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, at that.
"Get a good return for me Johny..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just smiled on over towards him, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, none the less. As it was that I did my best to try to just keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I saw him nod right back on over towards me. As I saw that it was that he too did in fact have a big smile on his face as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared there for just a few seconds longer. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, at that. That Johny then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head away from me, as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
That he then did in fact just seem to start to jog down the field with the rest of the team, at that. As I kind of just let out a bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I got my mind, and I got my focus off of him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact get my mind on the fact that it was all at once. That I noticed that Peter was in fact starting to walk on over towards me, as I saw that the entire team was in fact patting him on the back for the play that it was that he had just pulled off.
I felt like I should do the same to him as well, or at least some what. As I saw that Peter then did in fact just seem to start to walk right on over towards me with a bit of a blank look on his face, all at once. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me, at that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod on over towards him. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now, never the less.
"You ready man? This is about to be your big shot!" He said, as it was that I almost expected him to have a smile on his face, as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
Except that was not the case what so ever at all. As I saw that it was, all at the exact same time too. That he just seemed to continued to stand there and stare at me with his eyes wide. As it was clear to me that he was in fact waiting for me to respond back to just what it was that he had even said to me never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to that being the case. I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to try to wake my self up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to him, at that.
This time, I decided that it was that I was going to smile right back on over towards him as well. As I felt like I was going to feel a little bit uncomfortable for my self. If it was that I did in fact not seem to think positive on to just what it was that I knew that I was about to have to go out on the turf and do, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to him. As based off of the look that he had on his face. It was clear to me that it was of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, never the less.
"Yeah... I am ready... Great play by the way man..." I said, as I patted him on the back, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less. As I kind of felt a little bit better, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards me, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me, once again, at that.
As it was clear that he was in fact happy as to just what it was that I had even said to him, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to listen. As to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me once again, at that.
"Thanks man! I got a good feeling about this game!" He said, as he then did in fact just seem to pat me right on my shoulders, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to walk right past me, all at once.
As it was clear that he was going right on over to just where it was that the rest of the defense was in fact sitting at on the benches, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that.
I kind of felt like it was that I wish that it was that I could say the same thing back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. But I kind of felt like I was not all too sure if that this was going to be a good game just yet, never the less. As I was worried that with how bad our OLine was. That we were going to get shut out like it was that we had last week, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact hear some loud yelling coming from the field, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to notice that it was of course.
That the counter was in fact trying to tell the long snapper to snap the ball, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to what what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
"Hike!" He seemed to have yelled very loud, all at once. As I then did in fact see the ball soar through the air, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of hoped that it was that it was a bad snap, never the less. And that it was some thing that could be recovered and taken it for a touch down.
That way I could wait a little bit longer before it was that I could in fact go on the field, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was not the case what so ever.
As I saw that it landed directly in to the hands of the punter, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then watched at the punter, with no one coming close to him what so ever. That he then did in fact just seem to start to kick the ball high up in the air, all at the exact same time too.
As it was a strong punt, as it was that it was clear to me, never the less, at that, too. As I saw that it was in fact one that was going to soar in the air for a very long time, none the less. As I just watched for a few seconds, as it finally then did in fact begin to start to come right back down to the ground, on the other side of the field, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I watched as Johny did in fact seem to be looking right up at it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he seemed to be doing as such a thing though, like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him lift his arms, and his hands up in the air, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact waving for a fair catch, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see as to just why he had done as such a thing like that, all at once. As I saw that the special teams unit was already right up on him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to notice it, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just groaned to my self, as I saw as to just where it was that Johny was in fact standing at. With the ball firmly in his hands, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was of course, that he was in fact on the 10 yard line, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that the punter from the other team, had in fact had a very good kick, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit quietly to my self, all at once, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt a little bit bad about it for what ever reason or another. As it was that I just seemed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could, as it was that I continued to do it any ways.
"10 yard line... Well shit... They are going to blitz us like crazy!" I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of shivered a little bit to my self, just as soon as it was. That I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to my self, never the less.
I kind of began to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to stare at the other team for no apparent reason or another, at that.
As I saw that it was that they were in fact giving their punter high fives for the very good kick that it was that he had in fact just hit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of hoped that it was that Thomas could do the same for us. Though, I was not all too sure if it was that I could even get this team to mid field, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to think on those negative thoughts for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear. That it seemed like coach was in fact beginning to start to speak up, all at once, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact lifted my head up. And I had in fact just seemed to turn my head on over towards him. I then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was of course. That he was in fact speaking to me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, at that.
"Alright Grant... Hurry it up!"