Chapter 19: Bust

I looked at the coach right in to his eyes, as I could tell that he did in fact have quite a bit of a little bit of a disappointed look on his face. As to the fact that it was that I had such a terrible practice, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was worse than it was that the last quarterback had in fact had, never the less.
As I was starting to see that perhaps it was that it was not due to the fact that it was that we did in fact have a bad quarterback, as to that being the reason that we were so bad on offense. As much as it was that it was our offensive line, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like it might just be better if we did not have an offensive line what so ever. As we should rather just have 10 receivers on the field at all times, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit sick, as I felt like Ihad messed up though, all at the exact same time too. As I had 10 possessions, and 10 shots to get a first down and move down the field. And I had only 1 first down that entire practice that felt like it was not really me. As much as it was that Johny had in fact made an amazing catch, at that.
As it was some thing that I felt like I had used to have been able to do all the way back in the day. As I kind of winced as it was that I had in fact just seem to have begun to start to think on those types of thoughts, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to start to think on just what it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact notice that it was only me and the coach on the field. As every one else had in fact already headed in to the locker room, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of wish that it was that I could join them, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I felt like I wanted to join them for a nice cold shower, as I had in fact taken a few nice hits, all at the exact same time too.
Which kind of had me ruffled up for the game that we were about to go and play tomorrow, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to start to stand there, and I kind of just seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to lift my head up on over towards Coach, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that he was in fact speaking to me just now. As there was of course no one else that was on the field with us what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I just looked at coach right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to have blinked my eyes a few times, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I let him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too. Did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have continued to speak on over towards me. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to continue to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less, all at once.
"Well kid... I don't know what to really tell you about today... I just hope that you find some thing for the game tomorrow... Or else we are not going to score a single point..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As I was glad that at the very least, he did not seem to be upset at me what so ever, as to the fact that it was that I had such a failure of a first practice.
I felt like for one thing, it had been a very long time since it was that I had last played football. As well as the fact that this was the first time that it was that I had ever played as a quarterback, all at the exact same time too. Mean while, I was playing a bunch of guys that had in fact been playing that same position that they were playing just now, their entire life.
I kind of gulped a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As even though I knew that it was that coach was not attacking me what so ever. I kind of felt like I could not help but to get a little bit over defensive about my self, all at the exact same time as well.
I kind of just stared at coach right in to his eyes, as I did in fact have quite a bit of a blank look on my own face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit back on over towards coach, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact seem to just start to let him know, all at the exact same time as well. That I was in fact about to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I was about to speak on over towards him all of the sudden, at that.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to have realized that it was in fact the case all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that he was letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I had even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course, at that. That he was in fact begunning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Man... I this is my first time being a quarterback... And our offensive line is awful... By the time I have the ball in my hands, and I look up... The entire defense is already swarming me..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I felt like I could not help but to feel a bit frustrated, as soon as it was that I felt like I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said to coach.
As I felt like he surely would know as to just where it was that I was coming from, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As he too him self had in fact just so happened to have seemed to have been a quarterback, all at the exact same time too. Since it was that he had used to play football, back in his playing days, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to look at coach right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just see that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me.
As if it was that he was in fact for some odd reason or another, defending our garbage offensive line, and that he was in fact blaming this on me, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to control my anger in the mean time, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just how it was that coach could not see as to just what it was that I saw, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to sit there and stare at coach for just a little bit more time, all at once, at that. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to sit right down on the bench, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact begin to start to chuckle a little bit, all at once.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that he felt like he seemed to find to be so funny, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head a little bit on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. He just seemed to close his eyes, and he just seemed to laugh for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly continue to go right on ahead. And he opened his eyes, and he began to start to continue to speak on over towards me once again, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact just so happen to feel like it was that I felt like he even needed to say back on over towards me all of the sudden.
"That just means you need to lift your head up sooner... You know defense, and you know the routes that your receivers are going to run... Not ever play your going to get your going to have a lot of time... You're going to have to think quick and throw quick..." He said to me, as I felt like he kind of did in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact just said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As it kind of felt quite a bit stressful to me, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, as to just all as to what it was that was even going on right now.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should, and as to just what it was that I could in fact do, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I was supposed to be a receiver, as I was not supposed to be a quarterback, all at the exact same time too. I might be able to read a defense, but I also kind of felt like this was not going to go all too well no matter what.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there, and I had in fact just seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly nod right back on over towards him. As I let him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and speak on over towards him once again.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to notice that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact just seem to start to see him nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear to me, that he was in fact letting me know that he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say back on over towards him just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have begun to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then in the end, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly speak back on over towards him. As I knew that it was of course. That he was in fact now beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at once.
"I just... I didn't expect to have to be the team leader... I expected to be a receiver if I was going to play... I don't know how I am supposed to do all of this, especially with such a terrible offensive line..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that I was in fact for sure being for real with just what it was that I had in fact even just said to coach. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even to do, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that coach did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that it was that for some odd reason or another, he just seemed to have not been taking me all too seriously, all at the exact same time too. Which I was not all too sure as to just why that would in fact be the case, all at once, at that.
I was a little bit worried as to just what it was that was even going on just now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over to him, as it was clear that he was about to speak to me.
As it was that I had in fact let him know that I was in fact paying attention to him, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards me, all at once. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways.
"There was a guy in the NFL... Name I am sure you are familiar with... His name was Andrew Luck... His Offensive line was worse than yours... But he still did great, and he basically took his team to the playoffs every single year, and even one conference title..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I saw that it was that he was in fact looking up at the sky, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared up at the sky for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then in the end, all at the exact same time as well. I then did in fact just seem to suddenly think back on the name that it was that he had in fact just said.
I knew that it was that I had in fact remembered the name. As it was not due to his NFL career, due to the fact that it was that by the time I had been old enough to watch the NFL. He had already retired at that point, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, what I did know him from was all of the highlights and all of the tapes from PAC-12 tapes... I knew that he was a hall of famer in college, but from what I had been told. As soon as he went from college to the pros, he just could not hang with the rest of them, which was the case for a lot of pros, none the less.
I kind of just seemed to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that. As I felt like it was a little bit of a disappointment as to just what it was that coach had compared me to, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once.
I kind of just seemed to stare down at my shoe laces for just a little bit more of some time, at that. Until in the end, I just then did in fact decide that it was that I was in fact going to just go on ahead and speak back on over to the coach, at that. As it was that I could clearly see him still staring at me right now, at that.
As it was clear to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As just as it was that I had seen him nod on over towards me from the corner of my eyes all of the sudden. That he was in fact paying his full attention on to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards him, all at once. As he of course, just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Wasn't he a bust?"