Chapter 33: Indeed

I stood there, and I stared at Johny right in to his eyes. As I knew exactly what it was that I was in fact going to call here, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that it was going to work perfect against their slow corner that was going to be guarding him.
So long as it was that they did in fact not double team him, and did not try to get safety help. Which I doubt that it was that they would in fact do as such a thing like that. As I knew that they usually did man coverage, as I had seen in the film room.
I knew that this would work perfect, so long as it was that I could throw the ball accurate. As that was the main problem for me just about this entire season. Was just the simple fact that I was not all that accurate with how it was that I was throwing the ball. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to just nod to Johny. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to him right after that. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact kind of feel like it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Alright... Alright, we are going to do tight end drag..." I said, as it was that I knew that it was that Johny knew that it was that he was not doing the tight end drag him self. As that was of course due to the fact that it was that we both knew that it was that he was not our tight end, all at the exact same time too.
As it was in fact clear to me that he knew that it was that he was in fact just doing a vertical route down the entire field, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Johny then did in fact just seem to start to nod right on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, never the less. As it was that I just simply then did in fact just seem to start to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to clap my hands really loud, to make sure that it was that my team mates did in fact know. That it was in fact time for us to get out of the huddle and go on over towards the line of scrimmage just now, at that. As it was that they knew as to just what it was that they did in fact need to do of course, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact watch as it was that my receivers did in fact go where it was that they did in fact need to go just now. As well as the fact that it was that I just then did in fact just seem to watch as it was, that all at once, at that. That I also did in fact need to see that it was that my offensive line was ready, at that.
As it was that I had in fact made sure that it was that it was all in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just begin to start to speak up to my center, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Down! Set! Hike!" I said, this time once again doing the same thing that it was that I had done before. As I hoped that it was that it would in fact throw the defense off once again. Which, as it was that just as soon as it was that I did in fact have the ball in my hands, all at the exact same time too.
I noticed that it was that it was in fact not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for just a split second, at that. As it was that I saw that it was that to no such sort of surprise to me what so ever.
It was clear that it was that my offensive line was struggling to hold on to their man, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I just then did in begin to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I saw that it was that 2 guys were in fact chasing after me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to scramble to my left side, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that I was not all that great with the fact that it was.
That when ever it was that I was in fact throwing on the run, at that. But I could see that it was that Johny clearly had a few steps on his man, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that those steps would only get further and further, until he was out of the back of the end zone.
As I knew that it was that now was my time to throw the ball, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that I needed to make sure that it was of course. That he did in fact have some space in between before it was that the guy caught up to him, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let the ball out of my hand, all at the exact same time too. I felt like it was in fact a clean release, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self under my breathe. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to watch the ball fly through the air, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Oh... That's it..." I said, as it almost was if it was that I simply only needed to close my eyes. As that was how confident it was that I was in fact with the throw just now. As it was that I did in fact see it slowly glide through the air, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that it was that it was in fact a perfect dot to Johny. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was that he did in fact catch the ball in the corner of the end zone, at that. As I knew that it was that he did in fact have sticky hands, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact have 0 worries that it was that he would in fact drop the ball, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to crack a smile. Just as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the side line begin to erupt all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Thomas once again. As it was that though he did in fact not know much about football. He was always the loudest on the side lines, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit to my self, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Great catch Johny! Let's go! That's 6 on the board!" He seemed to yell, as it was that I watched as it was that my team mates then did in fact all jog on over towards Johny. As it was that it was in fact clear that they were in fact celebrating, and that it was that they too were in fact cheering for him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact not feel like it was that I did in fact want to run all the way down the field for that what so ever. I simply just did in fact jog to the side line with a big smile on my face, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I saw that it was that there was 14:09 in the game just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that we had in fact started the game strong, all at the exact same time too. As it was that we had scored on only 2 plays on our first drive, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to reach the side lines, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that I was in fact happy with the way that things had in fact played out, at that.
"That's a hot start!" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at once. That I then did in fact just seem to sit my self down on one of the benches.
As it was not the fact that it was that I was in fact worn out at all, what so ever, at that. As much as it was the fact that it was that I felt calm and chill, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact simply just seem to see that it was, all at once, at that, never the less.
That the field goal unit did in fact just seem to start to go on the field. And it was that it was clear that it was that they were about to kick an extra point, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead as well.
And I saw that it was that Johny was in fact coming right on over towards me with a bit of a smile on his own on his face, at that. As it was clear to me that he too was in fact very happy with just the way that things had in fact just played out just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just see him reach his fist out for a fist bump, all at the exact same time too.
Which I did in fact happily do with him, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that not all too much longer after that as well. He just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once.
"Clean dot Grant... This is an amazing start to the game..." He said, as it was that I could tell that it was that he was in fact still worn out from the kick off, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead and not right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to smile right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. I also then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak right back on over towards him, at that. As it was that it was in fact fairly clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yeah... For sure... I've got a good feeling about this game already..." I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on just what it was that was going down on the field just now. As it was that I just then did in fact see that it was that Thomas was in fact running up to kick the extra point, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I watched as the ball then did in fact just seem to soar through the air, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then began to start to see that a bit of a gust of wind was in fact moving it to the side, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact look like it was that he was in fact about to miss it, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that, never the less.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was, at that. That it just then did in fact hit off of the edge of the cross bar, all at the exact same time too. As it just then did in fact take a lucky bounce, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to go in to the post, all at the exact same time too, at that.
With my heart racing and all as to just what it was that I had in fact just seen for one single point, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Peter. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to speak from right beside us, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards him, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear that it was, at that. That he did in fact have a big smile on his face of course. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Ay... That's a bounce of good luck!" He said, as it was that I was glad that it was that he was so positive as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too. As I wish that it was that I could sure feel the same way that it was that he seemed to feel about the way that things did in fact just seem to be going, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I simply just seemed to shiver, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, at that.
That they were all now beginning to start to get ready to kick the ball of to the other team, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to continue to hear the voice of Johny. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to speak back to Peter, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards Johny, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was. That he did in fact feel like it was that he did in fact even need to say just now, never the less.
"Alright Peter... Let's go for kick off..." He said, as it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad for the fact that it was that Johny was in fact about to have to go back on the field at that. And that it was that he was about to all of the sudden just have to run all the way down the field, at that.
As I knew that he was already out of breathe as it was that it just so happened to be so far. But I kind of felt like it was that I should not feel too bad for him at all. As I knew that it was such as the way that the game of football did in fact just so happen to go, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact also begin to speak to my self, all at once.
"Come on defense... Let's step up today..." I said, as it was that I knew that it was what it was that I was the most scared of, at that. As it was that our defense was not awful by any means what so ever. But it was that I knew that it was that I had in fact been in the film room, and I had in fact seen that it was that they were in fact a very good offense, at that.
I knew that our defense was in fact going to have to step up to the plate today, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus on the fact that it was, that all at the exact same time too, at that.
That on the field, as it was in fact clear to me, that all at the exact same time too, never the less. That it was that it did in fact just seem to be the fact that it was that Thomas was now all of the sudden kicking the ball off to the other team, at that. As it was in fact a fairly good kick, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that the ball was right on the end zone line, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, never the less. That the other team of course had no other choice but to go down the field with it, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to watch as the return man, who did in fact just seem to be speedy fast, all at the exact same time too. That it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and he already sprinted past the 20 yard line, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just see that it was that he then did in fact do as to just what it was that Johny had in fact done. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to make a cut to the out side, at that. As it was that I saw that he did in fact have a lot of open grass in front of him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have seen that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Denzel begin to yell from right near me, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my friend did in fact feel like he even needed to yell out loud, at that.
"Come on Johny! Take him down!" He said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even looking at just now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Johny was in fact chasing the guy down from the side, all at once, at that.
It did in fact just seem to be looking like he was in fact going to get to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, at that. That he just then did in fact just then begin to start to get pounded by a blind side block, all at the exact same time too.
That did in fact just seem to slam him down to the turf, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to see that it was that the return men did in fact seem to blow right past him. Almost as if it was that he had in fact not seen him what so ever, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to continue to sprint down the field, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That there was only one guy in between him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see who that one guy just did in fact just so happen to be.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to do the exact same thing that Denzel had in fact just done for Johny, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to yell at the top of my lungs, at that. Even though I knew that it was that Thomas was far too far away to even hear as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even had to yell out loud, at that.
"Get him Thomas!" I said, as it was that I did in fact have a little bit of some hope for the little guy, all at the exact same time too. As to the fact that it was that I hoped that it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that all at once. That just as soon as it was that Thomas did in fact just seem to run up on the guy, all at the exact same time too.
That the guy just then did in fact seem to bull him over almost as if it was that it was in fact nothing, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to gulp a bit to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that all at the exact same time too, never the less.
That I then did in fact see that it was that there was no one lift to stop the guy now. As it was that I just then did in fact only see green for sure in front of him, at that. As even the guy knew for a fact that he did in fact have a touch down.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him jog at the end, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure if that was to simply just catch his breathe, at that. Or if it was that it was in fact the fact that it was that the guy did in fact want to show boat, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Denzel just seem to mutter some thing under his own breathe at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact seen what it was that had in fact just happened at that, as he had watched it all unfold. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards him self, at that.
"Well... This is going to be a long game..." He said, as it was that I felt like he was right, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shiver a bit. As to just what it was that he had in fact even just said out loud to him self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I felt like it was that I did in fact need to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As it was that for what ever reason or another.
I kind of felt like this was in fact going to be hard for us to win this game, if it was that it was in fact just that easy for them, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like this might just have to be the best that it was that I had to ever play. Even when it was that I actually used to be really good at football.
As it was that I kind of just did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact hear the refs blow the whistle. As it was clear that they were in fact calling it a touch down, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, once again, at that.
"Well... Indeed..."