Chapter 28: Upset

I seemed to have my head dipped low to the ground. As it was that I felt awful as to the fact that it was that I was even a quarterback, all at the exact same time too, at that. As so far we had in fact played 8 of our 10 games... And the first one was the closest one that we had in fact come close to winning, never the less.
I felt like all and all. I had actually seemed to progress since it was that I had played that first game. But it was clear that our offensive line was just so bad. It really did in fact not matter all too much, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. I just then did in fact just seem to look at my stat sheet, at that. As it did in fact hang on the wall, as it was that it was in fact updated every single week, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to have stared for just a little bit more of some time, at that. I just then ready that it said that I had 1840 yards... I had 13 touch downs, and I had 10 interceptions. Which was not all too terrible if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that, never the less.
But I knew that it was not pro grade stats what so ever. As it was that I knew that I was not going to get any sort of shot at the NFL. If those were in fact my stats that it was that I did in fact have in high school, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at it for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self, at that.
"It's alright... I already gave up on those dreams long ago..." I said to my self, as it was that I was of course talking about the fact that it was that I was in fact going to the NFL, at that. As I knew that no school would in fact be scouting me at all, for any sort of college shot. As it was that I was in fact in juvy, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough, and a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that I had in fact just seemed to have even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one else. As it was that I just then did in fact realize that I was not alone in here, all at the exact same time too.
I quickly then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around on over towards just who it was that was in fact even doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was in fact Johny who was in fact standing there just now.
He did in fact just seem to be changing his clothes, as it was that we had in fact just finished practice not all too long ago, before now. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to put on his basic juvy out fit. As I saw that it was that he did in fact seem to be putting his shirt on just now.
I seemed to just stare there at my friend for just a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I was even doing just now. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Johny did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Aw... Come on man! You giving up on your dreams? You aren't supposed to do that bro! You gotta find the drive and the motivation to keep pushing harder than you ever have before..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that the did in fact have a real serious look on his face as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, at that.
As it was clear to me that he had in fact over heard as to just what it was that I had said to my self. As I kind of felt a little bit stupid as to the fact that it was that I had in fact said as such a thing like it was that I had said to my self in the very first place any ways. As it was not due to the fact that it was at all just what it was that he had in fact told me, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head right back on over towards my friend, all at once, at that.
Which I could tell did in fact confused him a little bit, as to just what it was that I was even getting at just now, never the less, at that. As I kind of felt a little bit bad for the fact as to just what it was that I was doing. As it was that I knew that he was simply only trying to make me feel better, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As it was that I kind of let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh out loud, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud to him as well, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just kind of seemed to calm my self down a little bit  at that. As it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Man... I am not all too sure... I am not the same Grant that I used to be... I am not a super star any more..." I said to him, as I kind of just seemed to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said what it was that I had even said, at that.
I kind of felt weak as to the fact that it was that I had in fact said as such a thing like that. As it was that it was that I already just seemed to be giving up on this all. And as to the fact that it was that I had already seemed to have given up on any chance of ever doing any thing with my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I seemed to just see that it was that Johny also did in fact not seem to be all too happy as to just what it was that I had even just said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me at first.
Until in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to lock my eyes on to his, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now.
"Yes... With that mentality you will never get any where... Or... What you can do... Is you can work harder than ever... And you can prove to the world that you can do... You can't just give up on your self Grant..." He said to me, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted right at me still, just as soon as it was that had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to just blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I knew that he was in fact right with just what it was that he had said.
As I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I was in fact thinking so negative as of late about my self. As I knew that it was that it was not usually some thing that was normal for me, at that. As it was that I hated my self for that once again, as to the fact that it was that I was in fact doing as such a thing like that.
That was a lot of the problem that it was that it seemed to be, all at the exact same time too, at that. That I just seemed to be hating my self. And I hated what it was that I had turned my self in to, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and thought on all of that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back to Johny.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact see that it was that he was of course. Beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I guess you are right... Maybe I just need some time to think on it..." I said back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to just nod right back on over towards him. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could could do in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to suddenly just go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a rough and a heavy sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I was just about to turn my head away from him. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to such a thing like it was that I had even said. As it was just the simple fact that I did in fact feel like I did in fact just kind of want to get back to my self.
And it was that I did in fact kind of feel like I did in fact want to get a little bit of some sleep at that. As it was that I knew that the game was in fact going to be tomorrow, all at the exact same time too, at that. As even if it was that it was in fact going to be a home game, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that we were not going to have to ride on the bus what so ever.
I still knew that it was that I did in fact need to get at least a little bit of some sleep, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to walk away from Johny, at that.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I was about to leave the locker room, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden hear his voice once again. As it was clear that he felt like we were not done with just what ever it was that we did in fact feel like we needed to say on over towards each other, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right back on over towards him, once again, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was. That I did in fact just seem to start to look at him right in to his eyes of course. As I of course just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Johny did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less, all at once, at that.
"Alright man... I hope you are ready... This is our 2nd most important game of the season..." He said, as he did in fact have a big smile on his face as just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had even said, never the less. As it was that he was in fact clearly excited about the game that we were about to play tomorrow, all at the exact same time as well.
As I kind of wish that it was that I could feel the same way that it was that he did in fact just so happen to feel, all at the exact same time too. But it kind of just felt a little bit hard for me to be able to do as such a thing like that. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a fake smile on my face, all at once. As it was that I felt like I was not ready at all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As I felt like I was simply just ready for this season to end, all at the exact same time too.
As I had taken all sorts of nasty hits all year being the quarterback of the team and all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards Johny, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact see that he had a serious look on his eyes still. As it was in fact clear to me, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... I'm ready as I'll ever be!" I said to him, as I held that same fake smile that it was that I had on my face just a few seconds ago. All at the exact same time too. Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said, all at once, at that.
Johny did in fact not seem to have a single clue that it was that it was not a real smile what so ever. As it was that he just simply just seemed to nod back right on over towards me. As he seemed to hold on to his actual smile, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to put his helmet in to his locker, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to just go right on ahead, at that.
And just as it was that I felt like it was safe for me to turn around and walk away once again. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear his voice speak to me. As it seemed like he was not done just yet, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards him, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden stare at him right in to his eyes. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"It might seem a bit hard... But I believe we can pull off an upset..."