Chapter 27: My Fault

I laid in my bed, as I just seemed to stare up at the ceiling for quite a bit of some time. As I just seemed to replay the last moments of that game through my head, at that. As it was that I felt like it was that it did in fact kind of make me feel a bit sick.
I knew that we should have won that game... There were so many different reasons as to why we should have won it, never the less. As I knew that it was probably the easiest team I had every played. And the easiest team that we were going to get this year.
I kind of gulped, as I thought on the fact that it was that I had blew my chance for the one shot I could prove my self, never the less. As I doubt that it was that any scouts were going to be looking at me with that sorry performance that I had out there.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact bring my self back to how it was that the game had ended yesterday.

"Coach?! What are you thinking? I can at least try to get one last attempt to throw the ball to the side line! No harm no foul, if it's incomplete you can go with the field goal!" I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As I looked at the clock as it did in fact still read 6 seconds, just as it was that I had in fact seen it a few seconds ago.
It was a little bit of a risky play for me to do. But I felt like it was a lot better of a shot than we had by taking a 51 yard field goal. As I was fairly certain that Thomas, even if he had played soccer back in the day.
That he just had not practiced enough to have the leg to go that far. Hell... Most kickers in the NFL did not have the leg to do as such a thing like that. Much less the odds of our misfit kicker on our juvy team.
I did not like the way that things were going just now, but based off of the fact that it was. That coach did in fact just seem to start to have his eyes squinted at me, at that. That it was that he seemed like he had already made up his mind at this point.
As it was that I knew that it was that it was a little bit too late for him to change his mind now any ways. As we were in fact out of time outs, all at the exact same time too. And it was in fact clear to me that it was, all at the exact same time as well.
That the play clock was already dropping, all at the exact same time too, at that. As our entire offense was already on the side lines, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough and a heavy sigh to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, never the less.
As I saw that it was that Coach did in fact just seem to hold that same stern look on his face that he had just a few moments before now. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden hear him speak to me, just as soon as it was that I had seemed to stare at him for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times at first. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that coach did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"No... They know what play we are going to run no matter what... I am not risking you getting sacked, or you getting picked off... You know better than that..." He said, as it was that I did in fact have my eyes quite a bit wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to think on what it was that he had said. And based off of the way that I had in fact been playing rusty like all game, all at the exact seme time too.
I suppose that it was that he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had even said to me. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just let out quite a bit of another rough sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for quite a bit more of some time, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to whisper some thing to my self under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... What ever..." I said, as I sure as hell did in fact hope that it was that coach had not noticed me do as such a thing like that. As it was that I knew that it was that he was in fact standing right beside me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stared at coach from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a tiny bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to notice that it was of course.
That coach did in fact have his eyes locked on the field, at that. As I felt like I should in fact be doing the same thing as him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up, all at once, as well.
And I just then did in fact get my eyes on just what it was that was in fact going on right now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that it was, that Thomas of course. That he was in fact lining up for the kick, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen him get ready for that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact hear the all too familiar voice. Of just who it was that was in fact Peter, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact begin to start to yell, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the crowd was in fact roaring right now, all at the exact same time as well. The voice of Peter did in fact seem to reign supreme over the rest of the crowd, at that. As Thomas looked on over towards us for just a few seconds. As the both of us just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Peter did in fact feel like he he even needed to yell just now, at that.
"Come on Thomas! You got this! We all believe in you! Now believe in your self!" He yelled, as it was actually a good pep talk to yell at the last second, never the less. As it was that I felt like Thomas did in fact just seem to smile through his face mask all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I knew that it was kind of a lie as to just what it was that Peter had in fact just said to Thomas, all at the exact same time too. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As I knew that it was that the rest of the team did in fact have their heads down such as I did.
As it was clear that not many of them had all too much faith as to the fact that it was. That whether or not it was that Thomas was actually going to make such a long field goal as it was. That we all knew that he was about to have to attempt to make just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to keep my eyes on Thomas. As I just then did in fact all of the sudden hear the back up quarter back begin to start to yell, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard his voice as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden listen as to just what it was that the guy did in fact have to say, at that.
"Hike!" He yelled, as it was the simple word that it was that he always had to yell when ever it was that we had to kick the field goal the other 5 times this game, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once.
That the ball then did in fact fling out of the hand of the long snapper, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden see that it was at that.
That it went straight towards the quarterback, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did every thing perfect from that point. As it was that he did in fact have the laces out, all at the exact same time as well. Which made every thing perfect for Thomas, all at once.
Now it was just all up to Thomas, as I saw him take his last step up over towards the ball, all at once, at that, never the less. As I watched as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to attempt to kick the ball as hard as he could, all at once. As the ball then did in fact go sailing ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have watched as it was that it was in fact going through the air. I noticed that it was that it was in fact perfectly accurate, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it seemed like he had in fact fixed his mistake from earlier, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
How ever, as it was that I watched it soar through the air. I saw it beginning I start to drop on it's flight, all at the exact same time too. As I watched it get through the end zone, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it then did in fact just then hit the bottom of the cross bar, all at the exact same time too. As it just then did in fact just seem to start to fall back a little, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was that the ball was in fact just barely not enough distance, at that.
As the crowd then did in fact begin to start to roar and cheer as soon as it was that they had seen that. As it was that there was only 1 second on the clock left over, at that. Not that it was that it would matter all too much what so ever, at that.
As just as it was that I saw the rest of the team doing, all at the exact same time too, at that. I too then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low towards the ground, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit quiet, at that.
"Damn it... Just short..." I said, as it was that I watched as the special teams did in fact just seem to start to walk back to the side lines. As it was that they all did in fact have their heads down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that they too did in fact realize that it was in fact the end of the game, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact see that it was that Thomas was in fact all alone. As no one seemed to want to pat his back as it was that he did in fact just seem to walk to the side line.
Clearly no one wanted to cheer him up at all. As every one knew that it was that we should have in fact won that game, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to almost want to cry to my self  at that.
I knew that it was that it was not Thomas's fault that we had lost this game. As he had basically done every thing perfect up to this point, all at the exact same time too. There was not much else that he could have really done for us, never the less.