Chapter 41: No You Aren't

Of course, we had in fact won the coin toss, never the less. As we had in fact chose as to the fact that we wanted to ball second. As it was that I still felt like I was a little bit lost in my thoughts to be ready to go out on that field just yet, never the less.
As I felt like I needed to clear my mental state that I was in, before I got ready to go out there and do some stuff, none the less. As I still was scared about the guy doing what it was that he had done that one day. As it was that I knew that it was the risk of playing football, none the less.
As I still kind of cursed my self for letting that ruin my life, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just stare down below me in some pain. As it was that I just then did in fact also just seem to start to speak to my self all of the sudden, all at once.
"Just wake up... You will be fine... Let's just get a 3 and out here, and get on the field and take the lead..." I said to my self, as I did my best to try to think just as positive as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod to my self all of the sudden, not all too much longer after all of that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down. And I had in fact just seemed to have simply made my self feel. At least some what better as to just the way that things were in fact going just now, never the less.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was none the less. That the quarterback for the other team, never the less. He was in fact lining up to go on ahead and get ready for their first snap on offense, none the less.
As they did in fact have the ball at the 34 yard line. As it was that they had a fairly decent return, all at the exact same time as well. As they did in fact break a few tackles as it was that it had in fact just seemed to be, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just simply seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just once again did in fact just seem to speak to my self. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done a few moments before hand, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on... Get your head in the game Grant..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact just seem to put my helmet on for what ever reason or another, none the less. As it was that I knew that it was not time for me to go on the field just yet.
Of course, Johny, as it was that he did in fact just seem to be sitting right beside me just now. He did in fact just seemed to have been keeping a close eye on me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to hear his voice, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say towards me just now, all at the exact same time as well.
"Bro... Are you okay? What are you doing?" He said to me, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt his head on over towards me.
As it was clear that not only was he a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was even doing just now, none the less. But it was also clear that he was in fact just a little bit worried for me none the less, at that. As I wondered if he had thought that I might have had a concussion or some thing. Just based off of the way that it was that I was acting just now.
I knew that it was not the case what so ever how ever. As it was just the simple fact that I was just lost in my thoughts just now, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back towards my friend. As I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to stare back at me. As it was clear to me, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I had to say towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"Sorry man... Just a lot of thoughts going through my head right now..." I said back towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just simply saw that he did in fact just seem to wipe away that worried look, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to simply roll his eyes right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, none the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to get his eyes on the field.
As I just then did in fact do the exact same thing that he was doing. As I just then did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of their quarterback yell all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact need to yell just now, none the less.
"Down! Set! Hike!" He yelled, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to snap the ball in to his hands, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to move back a little bit, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he seemed to be looking at his receivers, all at the exact same time as well, at that. In which it was that I felt like it did in fact worry me a little bit. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes up field, all at the exact same time too.
At first, I felt like it was that I was going to see the ball sailing at any moment, as I saw that there were in fact quite a few open receivers. But I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just why it was the case. As I saw that our corners and our safeties just then did in fact just seem to start to run on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was even the case, none the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to get my head back on to the line of scrimmage. As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to come clear to me, none the less.
That the quarterback had in fact tricked my own eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that it was in fact a draw play, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just begin to speak a little bit to my self a bit under my breath all of the sudden, at that.
"Guess that's why he's ranked so high up..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to simply just keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply just watch as the running back.
Did in fact seem to get through our 1st pair of defense, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he then did in fact just then seem to get in to the line backers, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. Which of course, Peter being good at that kind of stuff, none the less.
He did in fact just seem to easily take him down to the ground, just before he got to the first down marker, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead once again, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank God... We can still get a 3 and out here..." I said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that it was clear to me that Ray was a lot more of an elusive running back. Than it was that he was a power back. As I rarely saw him break a tackle, such as it was that he had failed to do just there, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have just stood there and stared for just a few moments time, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just watch as the defense and the offense of both teams. They of course did in fact just seem to huddle up, to call their plays, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have seen them all do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact once again hear the voice of Johny. As he just then did in fact just seem to suddenly speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was even the case, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to simply look on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say towards me just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright Grant... You can take the helmet off for a bit..." He said to me, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that he just seemed to be sitting on the bench with his helmet beside him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I was in fact about to do as such a thing that he had told me to do. That was of course, until I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that the teams were in fact going up to the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it had even been the case, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. That was when it was that just as it was that I had seen before. The quarterback clearly did in fact seem to get ready to snap the ball, all at once.
How ever, just as it was that I had felt like he was doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when this time, he did in fact just seem to start to speak a little bit differently, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to yell out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Blue 16! Blue 16!" He yelled to his offense, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was some thing that I really never did. As it was that it was clear that he saw some thing all at the exact same time as well. And that he was in fact changing up the play, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case. I saw the defense look all around at each other. As it was clear that they were in fact confused just now, none the less. As it was clear that they were in fact looking for answers, all at the exact same time too, at that, once again.
Just as it was that they seemed to be looking all at one another, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of their quarterback, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just once again, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he needed to yell out loud, once again, at that.
"Set! Hike!" He yelled out loud, all at the exact same time too. Just as it was that he too had in fact noticed as to the fact that the defense was in fact lost as to just what it was that he was doing. As it was clear that he knew that now it was the perfect time to take advantage of the moment, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, none the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I saw that he just then did in fact just seem to drop back.
As it was clear that he was in fact not handing it off to Ray, all at the exact same time too. As I watched as Ray stood there to block any one at the last ditch effort. Just in case they were to get through their offensive line, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that did in fact not seem to matter a single bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that no one was getting past their line. As it gave their quarterback all day to throw, in which it seemed like he did in fact not even need that time.
As I watched as the ball then did in fact just seem to soar through the air all of the sudden, at that. As it was that it just then went to an open receiver who had beat his man down field, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then watched as I then did in fact just seem to see that it was much unlike my passes.
As it was perfectly placed in the guys hand, at that. As he just seemed to continue to go down the field, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead and watch as he continued to sprint down the field for an easy touch down, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed as to the fact that it was the case. I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards Johny. As I had my eyes squinted at him, at that. As I kept my helmet on, just as it was that he had told me not to.
As it was that I saw him look right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his eyes wide, as I just then did in fact just seem to speak right back on over towards him, none the less. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I needed to say right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"You were saying?" I said to him, as it was a simple and short reply back to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to roll my eyes right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like I was amused as to the fact as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now for what ever reason or another. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to see that Johny had his eyes wide once again, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to shake his head a little bit on over towards him self. As I just then watched as he just then did in fact just seem to start to put his helmet on him self, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to look right back at him. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say out loud, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Damn it!" He said, as it was clear that he was not at all too happy as to just what it was that he had seen, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was really early for him to get ready to go out there and receive a kick off, all at the exact same time too.
I stopped acting like I felt like this was funny for what ever reason or another, none the less. Before it was that not only Johny did in fact seem to notice it was the case. But also coach Williams and the rest of the team did in fact see me like that.
As it was that I knew that my name was in fact about to be called in just a few, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards the field, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that I had missed the extra point, none the less.
In which, it was clear that it was in fact the case that it had in fact gone in, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that the score was in fact 7 for the home team, and 0 for the away team. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just do my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to watch as it was that my team mates just then did in fact just seem to start to get lined up for the kick off all of the sudden.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare with my eyes a little bit wide for just a little bit of some time, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to my self all of the sudden.
"Come on boys... Let's show a little bit of some fight..." I said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to kind of gulp, all at the exact same time too. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen as to a fact that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I just then did in fact watch as the ball then did in fact just seem to be kicked down the field, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just simply did in fact see as the ball then did in fact just seem to sail up high in the sky. As it was that it was not really much of a distance kick if it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too.
So much as it was more like a sky kick, all at the exact same time as well. As I watched as the ball was about mid way through the air, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of Denzel. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak all of the sudden, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have kind of noticed that it was in fact the case of course. I did in fact just seem to continue to watch the ball fall down to the ground. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Denzel felt like he needed to yell out loud, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Come on Johny! You got this! Go! Go! Go!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to cheer our friend on, all at the exact same time too, at that. In which I felt like I could not at all fault him for that, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that Johny then did in fact just seem to catch the ball at the 5 yard line, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I seemed to be getting a little bit excited to see as to just what it was. That he was in fact about to go right on ahead and do just now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
That was of course until I just then did in fact just seem to start to see the swarm of the special teams already around him at the 10 yard line, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then watched as Johny did in fact not try to do any thing fancy on the 5 or so defenders that were all around him just now.
As he just simply held on to the ball as best as it was that he felt like he could possibly do just now, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just simply let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then once again did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self under my breathe, just as I had done a few moments before now of course.
"Thank goodness..." I said, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too.
That our special teams was in fact now getting off of the field all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was now clear to me that it was in fact my time to shine, all at the exact same time as well. As I felt like I should in fact be excited for this, such as I was at every football game, all at the exact same time too.
Except for the fact that it was that I had in fact been drowning my self in fear for just what it was that I was in fact up against, none the less. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to be scared about it all, none the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that of course, all at the exact same time too. That was when  I just then did in fact hear the all too familiar voice of coach Williams. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to yell towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Grant! Get on that damn football field!" He said, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact kind of push me ahead a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact being for real with just what it was that he had even just said towards me just now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact even the case just now. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a little bit of some time. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to do as to just what it was that coach had in fact just told me to go right on ahead and do just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was, none the less. That Johny was in fact nodding his head right on over towards me, just as it was that I did in fact just seem to walk past him.
As it was clear to me that I did in fact have quite a bit longer for me to go, none the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak a little bit under my breathe all of the sudden, just as it was that I had done before.
"God... This is going to be a long way we are going to have to go..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, none the less. As it was that I just seemed to jog with my Oline and my receivers, all at the exact same time too. As me and Denzel did in fact just seem to jog on to the field side by side, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that we had in fact just seemed to have been backed up in our own end zone, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on all of the rest of my team mates, all at the exact same time as well of course.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes on over towards them. To let them know that I was in fact being very serious just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact let them know that I was in fact about to speak on over towards them, none the less.
Just as it was that I saw that all of their eyes were right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right on over towards them all. As it was that I knew that they were in fact just now, beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say right on over towards them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Alright boys... This first one is going to be a surprise... They shouldn't see this coming..." I said to them, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to crack a bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I knew that coach Williams had in fact drawn this play up for the first one that we were in fact going to call, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to simply just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact even the case, none the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Denzel was now beginning to start to speak back towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had realized as to the fact that it was even the case, all at the exact same time as well. I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards my friend all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
"So... What is the play then?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his head tilted right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to realize that I did in fact need to wake my self up.
And that I did in fact need to explain as to just what it was that was even the plan to all of my team mates, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards Denzel, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that he most important out of every one just now. Was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I felt like I even needed to say right on over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too.
"This is going to be a flea flicker..." I said, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that it was kind of short and simple as to just what it was that I had even said. As it was that it was a play that we had not called a single time this year, all at the exact same time too.
But of course, every one had heard of the play, and every one did in fact know as to just what it was that it did in fact do, none the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel a little bit better about that. Besides the fact that it was, that I knew that we did in fact not have the speed of Johny as our number 3 receiver, all at the exact same time too.
Either way it was, I did in fact just simply do my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to once again hear the voice of Denzel, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed as to the fact that it was in fact even the case just now, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Oh! This sounds fun!" He said to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to simply roll my eyes right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just simply continue to speak back towards the rest of my team mates that were here, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that of course. I saw that they did in fact just seem to have all of their eyes on me just now. As it was clear to me that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say right on over towards them, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright boys! Let's get this!" I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to clap my hands out loud, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get every one ready to get ready for me to snap the ball, all at the exact same time too. As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to start to get out of the huddle all of the sudden, at that. As it was that we all then did in fact just seem to start to go on over towards where the line of scrimmage was at, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that we had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that the defense was now beginning to start to do the same thing that we were. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self of course, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just get ready to snap the ball, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I realized that we had in fact just seemed to have wasted quite a bit of some time off of the play clock, none the less.
As I saw that there was only 7 seconds to go on the clock, never the less. As well as the fact that I did in fact also just seem to notice as to the fact that it was, none the less. That it was clear to me that they were in fact about to go right on ahead and blitz, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to simply do my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at once.
"Welp... Too late to go back on all of this now..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was in fact the case, none the less. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, none the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. As it was that I knew that this play was either going to be a big one for them, or a big one for us, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I had to hope that it was that it was going to be good for us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to yell very loud to my center, all at the exact same time too.
"Down! Set! Hike!" I yelled, all at the exact same time too. As to just now such sort of surprise what so ever, just as it was that I had in fact read from the defense, all at the exact same time too, none the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that their line backers then did in fact just seem to sprint right on over towards our OLine, none the less.
Just as it was that I had noticed that it was the case. I just seemed to continue with the planned play, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to hand the ball of to Denzel, all at the exact same time as well. Which just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course, none the less.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that the linebackers were in fact right in front of Denzel, all at the exact same time too. As it was almost as if, just as it was that it had in fact been all year for us. The OLine was basically non existent, all at the exact same time too.
As Denzel just then did in fact just seem to start to panic, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in stead of taking the -3 yard loss, all at the exact same time as well. He just then did in fact just seem to turn his head on over towards me, and he just then did in fact just seem to toss the ball over towards me, just in the knick of time.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it did in fact seem to wobble in the air, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to chase after it, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to barely catch it at the last second, all at the exact same time too.
Only to see that it was, that Chauncey was in fact right up on me just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden just slam in to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to have flash backs play through my head as to that day, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have closed my eyes, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just felt some excruciating pain in the both of my legs, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, as well.
And I then did in fact just seem to feel him get off of me, all at the exact same time too. As the pain did in fact just seem to go away for the time being, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Chauncey, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And he just then did in fact just seem to speak to me in a guilty voice all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right on over towards me just now.
"Oh shit... Sorry man..." He said to me, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have a bit of a guilty look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said what it was that he had said to me. As it was that I was almost tempted to look on over towards my legs just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Except, I decided not to, as I knew that I had got taken down at the chest this time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply just seemed to stare at Chauncey with my eyes squinted at him, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to simply have his hand out, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact just now trying to help me up, all at the exact same time too. How ever, I simply did in fact deny the help, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head right on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was even the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to simply continue to speak right back on over towards him. As I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say towards him just now.
"No you aren't..."