Chapter 4: So Happy

I was sweating my balls off, if I was not going to lie to my self either. As much as it was that Johny did in fact seem to want me to go on the tread mill, even if it was to go slow. I just kind of felt like I did not want to risk getting my self re injured just yet, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I just kind of felt like I was a lot safer with getting back in to the usual routine as to the fact that I was lifting weights, all at the exact same time too, none the less, at that. I of course did in fact just seem to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to wipe off all of the sweat with a towel, all at once.
I looked back at the rest of the group that it was that I had in fact hung out with, all at the exact same time too, as well, at that. One of their names was Peter, the other one was Denzel, as I had come to find out, all at the exact same time too. They seemed a little bit iffy on me still, but I was sure they would get used to me soon.
I was sure they had heard all sorts of shit from people all over the prison that did not know a single damn thing about me, all at the exact same time too. I kind of was a little bit angry as that came in to my thoughts, all at the exact same time too. I knew I had a therapist for this, but it still did in fact kind of feel like it was in fact hard for me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare over in their direction for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to notice that they were in fact now all of the sudden gone, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact noticed as such a thing, that was when it then began to start to hit me, all at the exact same time as well. That was of course just as to what it was that was even going on right now. I then did in fact hear the final warning bell ring all across the place, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That meant that of course, we did in fact need to be back in our cells right now, all at the exact same time too, at that. I felt like I needed to hurry up too, as I knew that my cell, much unlike theirs, was in fact a long ways away, none the less. I felt like I needed to calm my self down, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
I began to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, all at once. I saw that there were in fact a few people in the hall way right now, that of course, were in fact giving me some ugly stares, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact kind of feel like, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. That I did of course just want to stare right back at those people, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. How ever, I also knew that as much as it was that I did in fact kind of feel like I did in fact want to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, I also kind of knew that I did not want to stay a fight with some sort of kids in here, all at the exact same time too.
I had never really been one to start a fight in my life, all at the exact same time too. I for sure did not want to go out of my way and try to start one with some one either, even if it was that they were in fact pre judging me, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it would only get me sent to some more time in here, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I knew that the longer that it was that I did in fact stay in here, all at the exact same time too, the more likely it was that I was to go to an actual prison, all at the exact same time too. As much as it was that I felt like I did in fact hate this place, all at the exact same time too, I also kind of felt like I did in fact not want to go to a place like that, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the ugly voice of some one begin to start to speak from right next to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. At first I did my best to try to ignore it, all at once, as I felt like I should just keep on walking, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to continue to walk how ever, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact just begin to start to peep in. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the dude did in fact feel like he did in fact even have to say about me, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
"I bet that dudes mom is a real slut... Probably married that guy's dad for some money for being a sports star... Huh?" He said to who it was that was in fact obviously his friend, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of stood there, and I did in fact seem to just stop my self in the middle of the hall way, all at once, at that.
I knew that they were in fact wrong with just what it was that they had in fact said, all at the exact same time too, none the less. For one thing, it was not my dad that had the money, as I knew that they had met in high school, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of felt like I needed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
I began to start to notice that as it was that I was in fact just seeming to stand still for a little bit of some time, that my fists were in fact balled up. It was clear that in my head some where, I did in fact have the full intent to start a fight, all at the exact same time too. I did my best to try to keep my self calm, all at once, as I knew that I simply just needed to ignore it all, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I could see the smirks on both of the guys faces as it was that I did in fact walk past them, none the less. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too. I was sure that they did in fact know as to the fact that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that they had in fact said about my mother none the less.
I was sure that they thought that I was in fact a little bit of a pussy for just walking away like that, all at the exact same time too. Perhaps I was, but I also knew that I simply just wanted to get out of this place as soon as it was that I possibly could. I just wanted to go back to some sort of normal life, all at the exact same time as well, as I knew that I hated the life that it was that I was in fact living right now.
I felt so miserable, and I felt like it was tearing me apart that not only was I away from my family. But it also kind of felt like they had in fact disowned me, none the less. Of course, every one did in fact know as to just what it was that had in fact happened to me, all at the exact same time too, and I was sure that they were in fact a little bit embarrassed about it, all at the exact same time too.
I felt like I could not blame them for it either, as I felt like it would in fact be the exact same way for me, all at the exact same time too, if it was that my son had done as to just what it was that I had done, none the less. I kind of felt a little bit sick, as I felt like perhaps it would be better to be here longer. Though I also knew that I did not want to get sent to prison, nor did I really want to get in to a fight what so ever, either.
I simply just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. I just simply continued to go on and I continued to walk off. I did my best to try to avoid any sort of confrontation with those guys, all at the exact same time too, as they were in fact just as big as I was, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to turn the corner, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to notice that the hall way was in fact the same that it always was.
It was in fact empty of course, as there was only 4 cells down this side, all at the exact same time too, and it was clear to me that the people that were in fact on this side, were in fact already in their cells, all at the exact same time too, none the less. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. I was in fact glad that it did in fact mean that no one was in fact seeming to stare at me for any longer.
Once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to begin to speak to my self a little bit soft, and a little bit gently, all at the exact same time too. I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Thank goodness that is all over with..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to stare at the cell that was in fact mine. It was of course on the far side of the hall way, all at the exact same time too, as I did in fact walk past the guard, all at the exact same time too, as soon as it was that I had in fact looked at it none the less, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact looked a little bit at the guard from the corner of my eyes, all at the exact same time too, none the less. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the last and final bell begin to start to ring through out the prison, all at the exact same time too, at that. It was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that I should be in my cell right now.
I kind of gulped, all at once, as I then did in fact begin to start to notice that out of the corner of my eyes, that the guard had in fact just sort of kind of noticed the exact same thing that it was that I had noticed none the less. Expect the fact that he was in fact a lot quicker to react as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time, in the very first place any ways, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare for a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time too, that was when I then did in fact all of the sudden start to hear the voice, all at the exact same time too, of the guard as it was that he was in fact beginning to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of gulped, as I could see that he did in fact have his taser in his hand, all at the exact same time too, at that.
It looked like he was excited as to the fact that he might actually be able to get to use it on me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at the wall that was in front of me for just a little bit of some time, at that. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head over to the man, all at the exact same time too.
He seemed to have a little bit of a smirk on his face, all at the exact same time too, at that. I knew that this man, just like every one that it was that was in fact in this prison, all at the exact same time too. He of course hated me just as much as it was that every one else did, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I had come to find out long ago, none the less.
I kind of began to start to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. In the end I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to go right on, and I began to start to nod to the man all at once. It was clear at the very least that I was in fact willing to hear out as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact even have to say to me in the very first place any ways, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to hear him start to speak to me once again, at that. Of course, I did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact even have to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Grant... You better get the hell in that cell.. This is your last warning... You know that the bell means you should be in there long ago..." He said to me, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of felt like he was in fact being a little bit toxic for one thing, at that. But also on the other hand, I also kind of felt like he did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
The first bell told me that I did in fact have 15 minutes to get back to my cell, all at the exact same time too. I also knew that it was simply less than a 5 minute walk from where it was that I had been working out at, to just where it was that I needed to be at my cell, all at the exact same time too. I simply had just been stupid by talking to Johny and his friends for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, as well as the fact that I had seemed to walk extra slow back to the cell, never the less, at that.
I just began to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I kind of moved back a little bit from the man, all at the exact same time as well, at that. He of course did in fact seem to notice me do as such a thing like that, none the less. He kind of began to start to crack an even bigger smirk on his face, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, none the less, at that. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden begin to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too. I knew that I did not need to be acting the way that it was that I was in fact acting right now, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to nod back to the man, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear to me at the very least, that I was in fact letting the man know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead, and I was in fact beginning to start to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of stood there, and I had in fact kind of just stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when he then did in fact tilt his head a little bit over towards me, as it was clear that he was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now. It was clear to me at the very least, that he was in fact beginning to start to pay attention as to just what it was that I was about to say back to him at all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I did in fact seem to stare for just a little bit longer. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm my self down, at that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to the man, all at the exact same time too. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact even feel like I had to say back to him in the very first place any ways, none the less, once again.
"I am sorry... It won't happen again... Just got caught up..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I knew that I needed to stay as calm as I felt like I possibly could, as I did not want to start a fight with this man for sure.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at the man for a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, that was when he then did in fact begin to start to stand there, and he began to start to squint his eyes back over towards me. It was clear that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should say back to me, and just what it was that he should even respond back to me with, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less.
As it was that I seemed to back up, all at once, that was when I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to head right on over to just where it was that my cell was even at, all at the exact same time too. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh, all at the exact same time as well, as I was glad that I had in fact been let off the hook this time, all at the exact same time too. I knew that the guy did not like me all that much, none the less.
I knew that if it was that he had in fact reported me, than I would for sure be in a lot of trouble, as I knew that you were not supposed to be out of your cell past 9pm, all at the exact same time as well, at that. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I began to start to all of the sudden head over to just where it was that my cell was at, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact got over to the front door, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to hear the voice of the guard, all at the exact same time too. He of course was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, and he was in fact beginning to start to speak to me, once again, at that, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time at that, all at once. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head to him, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact also begin to start to nod to him, all at once, at that. I knew that of course, that he was in fact beginning to start to realize that of course, that I did in fact have my full attention on to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact began to start to realize as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me all at once, as well. I of course let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, to try to calm my self down. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even have to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that, never the less.
"Next time I won't let you off the hook like that!" He said to me, all at once, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at me, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of felt like he was in fact over exaggerating about this all, all at the exact same time too.
Even if it was that they did in fact take us being out of our cell past the hours, all at the exact same time too. It was clear that I was in fact trying to go back to my cell. It was not like it was that I had in fact been trying to sneak out in the middle of the night all har so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I had almost gotten to it, all at the exact same time as well. I kind of felt like I simply just needed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden stare out in to the darkness that was in fact ahead of me, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I knew what it was that was about to come next for me, all at the exact same time as well. Now it was the fact that I was about to have to deal with Thomas, none the less. I knew that it was in fact just going to be another person that it was that was in fact going to treat me like shit, at that, never the less.
I just kind of stood there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I did in fact just seem to start to clear my thoughts, all at once. I began to crack a little bit of a smile on my face, all at the exact same time as well, as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to walk in to the room, after it was that I had in fact opened the door to it, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, that was when right away, I did in fact hear the voice of Thomas, as it was clear that he was speaking to me, all at once. I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
That was when I then did in fact begin to start to blink my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too. Once it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden start to shake my head to him, all at once. Like it or not, I was in fact beginning to start to pay my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he did in fact even have to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
Once it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when he then did in fact go on and continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Why are you so happy?"