Chapter 6: Workouts

There we were, as we were sitting at the table, as it seemed like no one wanted to say a word to one another today, never the less. I looked around for just a little bit of some time, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do at first. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
It was a little bit uncomfortable as to just what it was that was in going on right now. Of course, I had asked Johny as to whether or not he could sit at the table with us. Johny also knew as to the fact as to just what it was that had in fact gone down, and also the way that it was that he was in fact treating me, never the less, at that.
I kind of felt bad, as I kind of regretted telling him about it now. Of course Johny was not going to say no to me and him, but I could tell that Johny still did not like Thomas. I did not blame him for it either, as I really did not like Thomas all that much either.
I just kind of let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. I looked over to Thomas, as it seemed like he felt like nothing was off what so ever. He was used to sitting alone, so I was sure that he was in fact used to silence, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, that was just not a very normal thing to be the case at this table during the day, at that. I felt like it made me feel a little bit off, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I did my best to try to stay normal as it was, at that.
How ever, in the end, I felt like I had to break the cycle at some point. I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to step up and begin to start to speak up to them all, all at once. I felt like I did not want it to be like this all day, as I knew that Thomas had told me that he wanted to work out with us, at that.
I kind of felt like if that was going to be able to be possible, than it was that we were in fact going to act normal, and we were going to have to treat each other normal, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just kind of stood there, and I seemed to stare at every one that was in fact at the table with my eyes squinted for just a little bit more of some time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, that was when in the end, they then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to look at me, all at once. Of course, every one did in fact nod to me to let me know that they were all paying attention to me right now, at that. Well... Every one besides Johny, as he just seemed to be staring right back at me with his eyes squinted right now.
I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that. In the end, I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could all at the exact same time too. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to speak to them, all at the exact same time as well. I of course did in fact know as to the fact that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to all of them right at this very moment in time too, at that.
"So... You guys heard the news about the try outs to the football team coming up tomorrow?" I said to them all, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. As it was that I had in fact kind of said as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That was when in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of another soft sigh to my self, once again, to continue to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. It was a little bit uncomfortable to me still, as it was that every one just seened to be looming at one another with their eyes wide. It was as if they did not have a single clue as to just what it was that I was in fact even talking about right now, at that.
I was a little bit lost, as I knew that I was not making it up, as I was fairly certain that it had in fact not been a dream, none the less. I felt like it had to be true, as I began to start to remember that I had in fact heard people talking about it all morning from around the cafeteria, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there, and I had in fact just seemed to stare for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. That was when I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Johny, luckily enough for me. It was clear to me that he was speaking up, and he was about to respond as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said a few moments ago, at that.
He did in fact, as it was that I could see that based off of the look that was in fact on his face right now, that he for some reason did not seem to look all too excited as to just what it was that I had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too. I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just why that would in fact be the case, as it was that we did in fact seem to be friends for that sort of reason, none the less.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, at that. I then did in fact just begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes, at that. I then did in fact also begin to start to nod back to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. It was in fact quite a bit clear to me at the very least, that I was in fact letting him know that I did in fact have my full attention turned on to him right now, at that.
As it was that he had in fact seen me do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. Based off of the look that I saw on his face, all at once, he then did in fact seem to be calming him self down a little bit, all at once. He then did in fact not all too much longer after that too. He then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak to me, all at the exact same time as well. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to me right at this very moment in time too, at that.
"Well... It's not really try outs... Every one gets to be on the team... It just depends on whether or not you are a starter or not..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as it was that he did in fact just seem to keep his eyes squinted on me, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he was trying to make sure that I knew for a fact that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me, never the less, at that.
I just was not all too sure as to just how it was that I should really feel about what it was that he had in fact even just said to me if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, at that. I kind of felt like it was a little bit not normal for that to be the case, as I felt like I was used to the fact that you did in fact have to fight to get a spot on the team, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of seemed to think on that for a little bit longer, I then did in fact feel like I for one thing should in fact not be complaining about just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, none the less. I knew for a fact that it was going to be hard for me to get on the team, as every time it felt like I tried to run. I of course did in fact feel a lot of pain in my legs, as it felt like I had not healed properly.
Perhaps that had in fact been the case as well, as I knew that I had in fact been taking drugs that entire time that it was that I had in fact been trying to heal, all at the exact same time too. I just kind of cursed at my self at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was a lot the fact that it was in fact Thomas's fault, all at the exact same time too, at that.
He had in fact kind of tricked me in to the fact that it was that I should in fact start taking those drugs, all at the exact same time too, at that. How ever, I also knew that it was simply just him and his father trying to get paid, and make a living off of that, all at the exact same time too. I knew that it was my own fault, all at the exact same time as well, as I kind of just did in fact begin to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes back on to Johny once again, all at the exact same time too, as I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once, at that, once again.
I was about to open my mouth and begin to start to speak back to Johny, all at the exact same time too. How ever, just as it was that I felt like I was in fact about to go on ahead and do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear a much different voice as it was that he did in fact decide to step up and speak him self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once.
I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, if it was that I was in fact not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head once again, over to just who it was that was in fact speaking right now, at that, never the less. It came a little bit to my surprise to see that the person that was in fact speaking right now, all at the exact same time too, did in fact just so happen to be Thomas.
I kind of just widened my eyes as it was that I had in fact noticed as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, as I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I should really take as to what it was that was going on right now, at that. I of course knew that he was not speaking to me at all right now, as it was clear that he was in fact speaking to Johny, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just continued to stand there and stare at Thomas for just a little bit longer, with a little bit of a blank look on my own face, at that. In the end, he just seemed to continue to pay me no sort of attention what so ever right now, as it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to speak to Johny, all at the exact same time too, at that, once again. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even have to say to Johny, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
"So that means I might get a shot to get on the team then too?" He said to Johny, as I was that he did in fact seem to have a little bit of an excited look on his face, all at once. It was the first time that it felt like I had ever seen Thomas look any sort of excited for any thing in his life, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare with a little bit of a shocked look on my face for just a few moments, all at the exact same time too. I had never seen him in to sports such as it was that I felt like I had. I kind of felt like it was going to take me a bit to process as to just what it was that he had in fact just even said to Johny, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to continue to stare with a little bit of a blank look on my face for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, at that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to try to calm my self down, at that. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once, that was when I then did in fact crack a little bit of a smile on my face all at once, for some odd reason or another.
Johny did not seem to be amused what so ever how ever, as the smile that I did in fact have on my face did in fact seem to quickly go away, all at the exact same time too. I quickly thought of some thing to do before it was that he had in fact noticed as to the fact that I had in fact been doing as such a thing like that, at that.
I then did in fact begin to bite in to what it was that did in fact remain of my breakfast, as it was in fact a simple little piece of a sausage, all at the exact same time too. Luckily enough for me how ever, it had in fact seemed like he had not in fact noticed as to the fact that I had in fact been smiling as to just what it was that Thomas had in fact said, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
It was almost as if it was that I did in fact want to be toxic, and I wanted Johny to hate Thomas, all at the exact same time too. That was just not in my nature what so ever, but I also did in fact feel like I did not want to step up and say any thing at all right at this very moment in time either, as I did in fact simply just stay silent in the mean time, all at the exact same time too, at that, once again.
The other guys that were in fact with us at the table, all at the exact same time too, did in fact feel like they felt like they should be doing the same thing that it was that I was in fact doing right now, at that. Of course, though Johny really did not show it all that much, he did in fact have some anger issues, all at the exact same time too. It was a lot of the reason that it was that he had in fact got in to this place in the very first place any ways.
I kind of coughed a little bit too loud to my self, all at the exact same time too, as in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and I did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once. A lot of that how ever did in fact have to do with the fact that it was clear that I could in fact hear the voice of Johny, all at the exact same time too, as it was that he had in fact began to start to speak, all at once.
I turned my head over to Johny, all at the exact same time as well, as it was that I did in fact see that it was that he did in fact have his eyes squinted at Thomas, all at the exact same time too, at that, none the less. I could tell that it had in fact thrown Thomas off a little bit, at that. I kind of felt a little bit bad for him for some odd reason or another, even though I kind of felt like I probably should not.
I kind of just did in fact seem to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too, as Thomas then did in fact begin to start to grow a pair, all at once. He then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and nod back to Johny, all at the exact same time as well, at that. It was clear that he was in fact letting Johny know that he was in fact paying his full attention as to just what ever it was that Johny was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
I kind of just continued to stand there and stare my self, all at the exact same time too, as I still was a little bit worried about some thing for some odd reason or another. I did in fact let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to hear Johny's voice once again, as it was that he did in fact just seem to continue to speak to Thomas, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Johny did in fact feel like he did in fact even have to say to Thomas in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well... Yes... That is what I just said, is it  not?" He said to Thomas, all at the exact same time too, as he then did in fact kind of begin to start to look at Thomas like he was some sort of idiot, all at the exact same time too. Which I knew was not the case what so ever, as I knew that it was that Thomas was actually quite a bit smart, all at the exact same time too.
Well at the very least, he was in fact street smart, as for all it was that I felt like I knew, he might not be the brightest guy in the world, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again. I kind of just stood there, and I continued to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, as in the end, I then did in fact just begin to start to look over to Thomas, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Thomas did not seem to notice a single thing bad as to just what it was that Johny had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he did in fact seem to have quite a bit of an excited look on his face, all at the exact same time too, as it seemed like he actually did in fact want to be on the football team that this place did in fact have, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
I kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could once again, at that. In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once. Once again of course, it did in fact seem like every one that was in fact at the table right at this very moment in time too, was in fact just staying silent, as it seemed like no one had a single word to say back to what it was that Johny had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
I kind of just continued to stare for just a little bit longer, as I really did not feel like I wanted to be the first one that it was that was in fact going to go on ahead and speak, all at the exact same time too, never the less. I just continued to stand there, and I continued to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
In the end, I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to breathe in quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well. I just kind of seemed to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could some how, all at the exact same time too.
In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to finish off my chocolate milk, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden head on over to where it was that the trash can was at right now, at that. As I did in fact lift my self up from the table just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, never the less.
I kind of felt like a little bit, that I did in fact regret as to the fact that I had told Johny the way that it was that Thomas had in fact been treating me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, as it was clear that Thomas did in fact want to be friends again. How ever, he had also told me that if we were going to be friends, than we needed to be open and honest about things, all at the exact same time too.
He had told me a lot of stuff that had in fact happened to him, all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I had no other choice but to tell him as to just what it was that had in fact even happened to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just kind of did in fact begin to start to head on over to just where it was that the trash can was even at, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
That was of course when I then did in fact begin to start to let out quite a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, at that. I then did in fact also begin to start to speak a little bit to my self a little bit under my breath, all at the exact same time too. I made sure that no one around me, or at the other tables could in fact hear as to just what it was that I had in fact said, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, once again.
"Just don't fuck this up again Grant... That's all you have to do..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, as I then did in fact kind of close my eyes for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. I knew that it was simply me just trying to keep my self calm, all at the exact same time too, at that.
It had in fact felt like every thing that it was that I had in fact done, not just since it was that I had got in to this place, but also ever since it was that I had after my injury, all at the exact same time too, it was all that it was that it did in fact feel like it was that I had in fact been doing, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, as in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to open my eyes, all at the exact same time too. I then began to start to remember as to just what it was that I was in fact doing right here and right now, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact begin to start to realize that, all at the exact same time as well, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I then did in fact begin to start to dump the tray that it was that I had in fact just ate off of a few moments before hand. I then did in fact throw it in to the trash can, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as in the end, I then did in fact turn my head back over to the table where the rest of the guys were in fact at right at this very moment in time as well. I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once. I then did in fact begin to start to get right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden head on over to the table.
It felt nice, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. That was of course the fact that I did in fact have actual people that it was that I could in fact call friends, all at the exact same time too, at that. It was some thing that it was that I now realized I had never had in my life, as I knew that all of the people did in fact just like me before now, just due to the fact that I was the star athlete of the team, never the less, at that.
It still did in fact hurt me as to just what it was that Kimberly had done to me, as she had simply ignored me that entire time I had been in the hospital. Then she in the end did the ultimate betrayal, and the ultimate back stab. She then went after the guy that it was that had in fact injured me in the first place, as it made me feel a little bit sick to see as to just how it was that he could not see as such a thing like that.
I kind of let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once. I knew that I had done plenty of thinking on that whilst it was that it was even before I had been in here. But I also had it in my head, and in my thoughts when it was that I had in fact been in here, as I felt like none of this would have ever happened if it was that she had in fact been there for me, never the less.
I just kind of shook my head a little bit to my self all at once, as in the end I then did in fact manage to clear my mind from all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden sit down back at the table with the rest of the group, all at the exact same time too.
Much to my surprise, as it had not been the case when ever it was that I had in fact seemed to have left the table. The group was in fact in a conversation right now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. It did in fact kind of make me feel a whole lot better about all of this as soon as it was that I had in fact began to start to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once.
Of course, the one who it was that was in fact speaking right at this very moment in time as well, just so happened to be Johny's friend, Denzel, all at the exact same time as well, at that, once again. I kind of did my best to still try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could once again, at that. I then did in fact turn my head over to Denzel, all at the exact same time as well, once again, at that.
As I did in fact just seem to stand there, and I did in fact just seem to stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again. I then did in fact begin to start to look at him right in to his eyes, as I then did in fact begin to start to blink my own eyes a few times, as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, never the less.
I kind of just continued to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. I was still a little bit worried about all that it was that was in fact going on right now. But it did in fact all seem to go away, as it was that Denzel did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead and speak to us all, all at the exact same time too. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even had to say to each and every single one of us, in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well Thomas... If you want to have a spot on the team, than we gotta see what we can get out of you? You ready for some workouts?!"