Chapter 32: Shut Up!

I watched as it was. That the ball did in fact just seem to soar through the air, all st the exact same time too. As it was that it was the kick off, at that. And that the game had in fact just now officially began, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to just look away, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Johny was in fact waiting all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact waiting for the ball to land, at that.
So that it was that he could in fact catch it and go along with it, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to speak a little bit quietly to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Come on Johny! You got this!" I said to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew that even if it was that I tried to yell to him, all at the exact same time too. That he simply would not hear me from the other side of the field for one thing.
As well as the fact that it was that he would in fact not have his focus on that at all either. As it was that I knew that it was better off that way, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that he did in fact not need to get distracted by me what so ever, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have thought on that kind of way, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to watch as it was. That Johny then did in fact just seem to start to catch the ball, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
As it was at about the 10 yard line, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to have the ball in his hands, all at the exact same time as well. It was clear to me that he was in fact not hesitating what so ever but to run off with the ball, all at once, at that.
As I saw that it was that at first he just then did in fact just seem to run across the middle at that. Until it was that one of the guys from the other team did in fact just seem to start to block his path, at that. As Johny being the way that he was, and he just so happened to be, at that.
He just then did in fact just seem to think quick, as he just then did in fact just seem to run around the guy, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was clear that the guy was no where near as fast as he was. As it was that it did in fact not take long for Johny to run past him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go down the side lines, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of Thomas, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to yell at the top of his lungs.
As it was that I simply just seemed to stare at Johny as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to run right past us just around mid field. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Thomas did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say out loud just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's go Johny! You got this!" He seemed to almost scream, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Johny then did in fact get past mid field, at that. As it was that I felt like it was that he did in fact have nothing but green in front of him, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, I just then did in fact almost seem to jinx my self in my head, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that there was in fact a guy coming right from his blind side, all at once, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to slam right in to Johny, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to just watch as Johny then did in fact fall to the side, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to wince a little bit to my self, at that, all at once, at that. As it was that it looked like a clean hit, at that. But it still did in fact look painful, and it did in fact look ugly, all at the exact same time too.
As it was once again another thing that it was that did in fact remind me of the day that it was that I had in fact got hurt, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just kind of just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I then did in fact just seem to suddenly just speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh God... Please be okay..." I said to my self, as it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare on over towards Johny, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to run over to him. As it was that I was just about to help him up, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I was in fact a little bit scared for my friend, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to run closer and closer to him, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too.
That he did in fact just seem to be just fine at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to lift him self up all at once, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was that he was just fine.
As it was that he just then did in fact just see that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that I was the first one to his aid. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a grin on his face just as soon as it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact just seem to just start to speak right on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact just fine just now, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Well... This is an amazing start!" He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just turn his head on over towards the ref, all at the exact same time too, as that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to toss the ball on over towards him. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear that it was. That some just then did in fact just seem to yell my name from not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards just who it was. As it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact just seem to see that it was that it was in fact coach Williams, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright Grant! Now's your time! Get on that field!" He seemed to have said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As at first it was that I just then did in fact just seem to have my eyes a little bit wide, at that. As it was that I seemed to be a little bit scared or either a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was supposed to do.
How ever, I knew that it was that I was used to going out on the field, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it had in fact happened all season for me at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to just go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod my head right back on over towards coach Williams, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to jog out on to the field, all at once, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to coach all at the exact same time too. Whilst it was that I was doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I could clearly tell that just based off of the look in the eyes of coach just now. That it was in fact clear to me that it was in fact the case that it was, never the less. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Alright! I got you coach!" I seemed to have said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go out on the field with my entire offense, minus Johny of course, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I was in fact ready for my first play of the game, at that, of course.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to walk out on the field, I then joined my team mates in the huddle, at that. As it was that I saw that all of their eyes were in fact wide for just what it was that we were about to do. As it was that I was a little bit lost my self, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
It seemed like with all of the hyping up and all that it was that we had in fact done, at that. They had in fact seemed ready when it was that they had in fact been running down the tunnel. But it was clear that they were not ready for when it was that we actually did in fact need to walk out on the field, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I knew that a lot of that was also my own fault, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that I needed to explain to them what my first play call was going to be, never the less. And I knew that it was that I did in fact need to stay calm at that, as well.
That way they did in fact know as to just where it was that we were in fact even starting out at. As it was that I felt like I already had a plan my self for just where it was that we were in fact going to start out at, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod on over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that on over towards all of them. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue and speak on over towards all of them. As it was quite clear to me that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Alright boys! First play is going to be a half back toss to the right side! Toss play 1!" I said, as it was that for what ever reason or another. I felt like it was that I did in fact need to tell them that it was in fact to the right side. As it was that I knew that they did in fact do their research, and they knew all of the play calls that we did in fact have, even the ones that we never really even seemed to use, at that.
I kind of felt better as soon as it was that I saw that every one then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I cracked a little bit of a smile on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to all nod back on over towards me.
As soon as it was that I had in fact began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact get my eyes on to Denzel, to make sure that he was ready, at that. As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide as to just what it was that was even going on at first, at that.
But just as soon as it was that it seemed like he had in fact noticed as to the fact that it was that I did in fact have my eyes on him, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just see him begin to start to wake him self up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to nod back to me.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then once again began to speak to the team one last time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that they were in fact still beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Alright... Let's get this started boys!" I said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to clap my hands loud, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact get my team mates out of the huddle formation that it was that we had in fact just been in a few seconds before now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that they all then did in fact just seem to start to turn their heads away from me, all at the exact same time too.
And they just then did in fact just seem to start to go up to the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I felt a whole lot better just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that it was that the center did in fact just seem to line him self up on the ball that was at the 35 yard line, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to look at the play clock, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that it did in fact read 20 seconds, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that we did in fact still have plenty of time to get this play off, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that I had in fact also seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to the fact that it was, at that. That some of the other players on the other team did in fact seem to be a little bit out of breathe, and a little bit winded as it was clear that they had in fact been on the kick off, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact not hesitate what so ever. And it was that I did in fact not seem to waste a single second of time all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to yell to the center, all at the exact same time too. To make sure that it was that he did in fact seem to have his attention on me. As it was that I knew that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Down! Set! Hike!" I seemed to say a lot faster than it was that I normally did in fact call the snap, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I was a little bit worried that it was going to throw off my team a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
How ever, it did in fact not seem to be the case what so ever. As it seemed to work the other way around, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact seem to be the fact that it was that the other team had in fact not seemed to have had seen that coming, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I felt the ball in my hand, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to go with the play that it was that I had in fact called. As it was that I just then did in fact turn my head on over towards Denzel, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that it was that he was already several yards away from me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that football was not a game that it was that you could hesitate on. As it was that I knew that I needed to make my move quick, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact toss the ball right on over towards Denzel, all at the exact same time too. Right after that, I then did in fact just seem to get pushed down by my own offensive lineman, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I was in fact unable to watch the play develop, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I did in fact try to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards where it was that Denzel was at. As it was that the whole point of the play was where it was that he would in fact not have to worry about our offensive line what so ever, at that.
As it was that just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on to that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that Denzel as the extra fast speed that it was that he did in fact just seem to have, at that.
I saw that it was that it seemed like he was already gone, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I watched as it was that he then did in fact just seem to race down the middle, all at once. As it was that he just then did in fact in no such sort of time what so ever. He then did in fact just seem to get swallowed up by 2 linebackers, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was that it had in fact been the case, at that. That was when in no such sort of time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he had in fact been taken down by a normal tackle, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that Denzel then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact hand the ball to the referee, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear his excited voice as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that, all at the exact same time too. I too then did in fact also begin to start to lift my self up from off of the ground. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Denzel did in fact feel like it was that he did in fact even need to say out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's go! Move the sticks!" He seemed to yell, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to crack a little bit of a smile on my own face just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had even said, at that. As it was always good to hear a positive voice cheering on a good play, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to walk on ahead to go to the huddle, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I saw that it was that Denzel and the offensive line then did in fact just seem to start to do the same thing.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that one of our few back up receivers then did in fact just seem to start to jog off the field, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was. That it meant that Johny was now about to go right on ahead and walk on to the field, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt a whole lot better about the way this drive was going to go now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to go up in to the huddle with the rest of my team mates, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact seem to hear the sour voice of some kid on the other team, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to purposely hear him speak under his breathe as it was that he just seemed to walk past us.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, even as much as I felt like I didn't want to. I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"God... I can't wait to kill that kid... He needs to shut the fuck up!"