Chapter 24: The Drive

I had tried to play good in the 2nd half, and tried to throw the ball a lot more than I had in the first. As it had in fact thrown the defense off at first, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact not take us long to march down the field, all at once, at that.
As we were about 10 yards from the end zone, at that. When I threw a terrible pass, all at the exact same time as well. That had in fact led to an easy pick in the end zone, at that.
Which of course seemed to demoralize our defense. As they went down and scored right after that, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that they then had in fact taken the lead, all at the exact same time too.
That was when the very next drive, as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got on to the field, all at the exact same time too. The very first place that it was that I had in fact gone out there, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact throw a pick 6, all at the exact same time as well.
As I felt like it was that I could not help but to feel down on my self because of that, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stopped throwing the ball for the rest of the game practically, after that. Which coach did not seem to be too upset as to the fact that it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that.
Though, I knew that it was that coach was angry that it was that I had in fact thrown those 2 back to back picks on those 3 plays, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That it seemed like though coach did not say any thing to me what so ever. He had in fact seemed to have a disappointed look on his face all the while, all at the exact same time too.
As I felt like it was in fact hard for me not to feel bad, all at the exact same time as well. As I just seemed to have my head down for the rest of the game, at that. As I had called a run play just about every single play after that, all at the exact seen time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, none the less. That was when I just seemed to have felt like it was that I had ruined this game for us. Even if it was that I had made it able for us to hit another 2 field goals, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to stare down low at the ground, at that. As I saw that it was that it was a 3rd and inches right now, all at the exact same time too.
There was less than a minute left to go in the game, and we only had one last time out, at that. As I knew that this was going to be a Quarterback sneak for sure, all at the exact same time too. Which would in fact seal the game for them, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear a familiar voice begin to start to step up and speak, all at once, at that. As I looked on over to see that it was that it was Thomas that was in fact yelling just now, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that Thomas did in fact just seem to feel like he even had to yell right now, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on boys! Let's get a stop right here!" He said, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to lift his hands up, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was clear that he was trying to get the support of the team mates that we did in fact have on the side lines just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. But it was that it was clear to me that it was not going to work what so ever.
As it was clear that they all did in fact have their heads down. As it was that they felt like the game was out of reach at this point. Even though I knew it was a 1 possession game, and we would have about 50 seconds if we got a stop right here.
Though I also knew that they did in fact have a very good punter, and we more than likely would have 80 or more yards to go in less than that time, at that, none the less. As I kind of felt like even if it was that things were in fact to go perfect for us, all at the exact same time too. It still felt like it would not matter what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared down at the ground, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the yelling of the quarterback, all at the exact same time too. As I remembered that the play clock was in fact very low as it was that I had in fact been looking at just a few seconds before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at the ground for just a little bit more time, of course. As that was due to the fact that I kind of felt like it was, that I did in fact not want to have to look at just what it was that was about to happen. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that the quarterback did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Down... Set... Hike!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, that way every one on the field would be able to hear it, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just began to stop breathing, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I noticed that the crowd was in fact dead silent all the way through.
As it was that they could put the game on ice just now. Or they could in fact give us just one last chance to make it in the game, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, none the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head quite a bit to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear our side line begin to start to roar, all at the exact same time as well. As I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now for just a little bit of some time, all at once, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden lift my head up. As I did in fact begin to start to hear the loud voice of Johny, as it was that he seemed to scream at the top of his lungs, all at once, at that.
As it was that I was still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on at first, at that. As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes just a few times, as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's fucking go Peter! Great play man!" He yelled, as I just then did in fact begin to start to fully get my focus on to the field, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I saw that it was that some how, Peter had managed to jump over the pile that was in fact in front of him, at that.
And he had in fact seemed to have taken the quarterback down behind the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare in a bit of some shock, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of wish that it was that I had in fact witnessed as to just what it was that had even happened, at that.
As I kind of felt like I was a little bit stupid as to the fact that it was that I had in fact taken my eyes off of the game, at that. As that was probably the most important moment in the game. At least up to this point, as we did in fact not know as to just what it was that was even about to happen, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared ahead of me for just a few more seconds, at that, once again. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the coach of our team begin to start to yell at the top of his own lungs. As I was so lost as to just all that it was that was even going on right at this very moment in time too, in the very first place any ways, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards coach, at that. As I saw that it was that he was right up on the referee, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that coach did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards him, at that.
"Hello? Can you not fucking hear me? I said I'm calling a time out!" He seemed to yell at the ref. As the ref then did in fact just seem to ignore as to just what it was that coach was saying. As I saw that he did in fact have a huge smile on his face as it was that he was in fact doing as such a thing like that.
As it was clear that the referee did in fact know exactly as to just what it was that he was even doing, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he just stood there and stared for just a bit more time. That was when the entire team then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to just what it was that was even going on with the man, at that.
As I just then did in fact begin to start to yell with them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I heard a lot of different things yelled out loud, all at the exact same time too. But I was with the main group on just what it was that I was even yelling just now, all at the exact same time as well.
"Stop the game!" We all seemed to just yell, all at once. As I heard a lot of some not so nice other things seemed to be yelled at the ref. Which the ref could be a little bit extra toxic, and call a flag on us for doing as such a thing like that, all at once, at that.
Which luckily, his brain did not seem to be working on that just now, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he simply finally then did in fact just seem to start to do as to just what it was that he was asked to do by us, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that it was that he then did in fact begin to start to lift his whistle up, all at once, at that. And he then did in fact just seem to start to blow right in to it, all at the exact same time too. As not all too much longer after that, as he took the whistle out of his mouth, at that.
That was when he just then did in fact seem to start to yell under his mic, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that the voice then did in fact just seem to start to echo through the entire stadium, at that. As I did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that the man did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Time out! Away team!" He yelled, as he then did in fact just start to jog away from us. As if it was that he did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that he had in fact even just done wrong, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was in fact kind of rigged for the other team, all at the exact same time too.
As I looked at the game clock, as it did in fact clearly read to me that there was in fact 48 seconds left to go in the game, as he had probably wasted a solid 10 seconds off of the game clock doing as to just what it was that he had even just done, at that. Which it was that I knew that it was not fair as to just what it was that he had even done, what so ever. But I knew that nothing at all was going to be done about it.
As I knew that no one cared about us at all, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I knew that those 10 seconds could in fact be used as very valuable seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I was not going to lie to my self either, at that. As I kind of felt like every one else that was in fact on the side line just now, at that. As it was that I knew that it was that we were all very upset as to just what it was that the ref had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to shake my head a little bit towards my self, all at once, as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of the coach, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak to one of the guys that was on our own side line, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have noticed that it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards coach, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he even needed to say to who it was that he was even speaking to, never the less.
"Alright Johny... You go out there and you give em hell! You hear me?!" He yelled to Johny, as it was clear that he was in fact yelling for Johny to go out there and do a massive punt return, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard as to just what it was that coach had even just said, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Johny then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards coach, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that he was in fact letting him know that he was in fact going to try his best to do as to just what it was that coach had even just said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that he was still a bit upset as to just how it was that the way that the game had in fact been playing for him so far, at that.
I kind of felt like I could not blame him for that at all. As he had only had 3 catches so far, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to watch it as my friend then did in fact just seem to start to jog out on to the field, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I could see that our own team, as well as the other team were in fact going out on the field, at that.
And it was that they were in fact lining up to get ready to punt the ball, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there, and I just seemed to stare at the punter. As I could see that it was that he was in fact rubbing his hands just now. As it was clear to me that he was in fact getting ready to go on ahead and snap the ball.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I felt like it was that it could in fact be the perfect time for a blocked punt, all at the exact same time too. Though, as it was that I noticed, the punt team was in fact prepared for that, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds of some time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the punter of the other team, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell all of the sudden, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with a little bit of a blank look on my own face, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to yell, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Down! Set! Hike!" He yelled, as I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that the long snapper then did in fact just seem to snap the ball, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it soared directly towards the punter, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of wished that we had a long snapper that was as good as they did, never the less.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh towards my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that the ball did in fact just seem to start to hang in the air for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to start to fall right on over towards Johny directly at the 20 yard line.
Johny of course did in fact seem to have 2 missiles going directly at him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I expected him to call a fair catch, all at the exact same time as well. But as it was that I saw the ball seem to fall right down on to him, he did in fact not seem to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I watched as the 2 men then did in fact lean in head first right in to him, all at once. How ever, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have expected them to hurt him really bad, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was.
That Johny was no longer in that same spot that it was that he had been just a second ago, at that. As he had some how been able to trick the dudes, at that, none the less. As he did in fact just seem to have dodged the attack that it was that they had in fact had coming directly at them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seemed to have began to have noticed that it was that I had in fact just seen him do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once. That I then did in fact see him begin to start to sprint at full speed down the field, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he knew that this was not a joke, and that this was not a drill what so ever, as I saw him run right past the 30, and just as it was that he had got to the 40 yard line. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That their special teams did in fact just seem to be right up on him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Johny was in fact quickly taken to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
As I looked at the game clock, just to make sure that it was that it had in fact stopped, never the less, all at the exact same time too. As it was that luckily enough it had in fact done as such a thing like that, none the less. As I kind of just seemed to gulp quite a bit heavily to my self, as I saw that it was that it did in fact read 37 seconds, all at the exact same time too.
I was still upset as to just what it was that the referee had in fact done, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough and a heavy sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time as well. As I kind of felt like I was more just stressed out with the situation that it was that I was about to be in, at that.
As I knew that for one thing, I had never been in this kind of situation before in my entire career, all at the exact same time too. But I also knew that it was that I had in fact not had be a quarterback on a game winning drive, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I kind of just seemed to shiver, as I was about to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that. That was of course until I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of coach, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to say my name, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear as to just what it was that he had to say. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Alright Grant and Johny! I need you both on the field for this!" He said to both me and Johny. As it was that I saw that it was that Johny did in fact have his eyes a little bit wide, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what it was that coach had even just said to him. As I knew that he was used to sitting the first play out after a punt return, all at the exact same time too. How ever, I knew that it was that coach did in fact need him on the field for just what it was that we were about to do next, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As, as soon as it was that coach had in fact just seemed to have realized that he had in fact got the both of our attentions on to him, all at once. That was when he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak on over towards the both of us, at that. As I of course did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, never the less. "This is it... This is the drive!"