Chapter 9: Assholes

It was not all done there just yet, as the day had in fact seemed to just go on for ever. I felt so sick, and I felt so tired of it all, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. I kind of just did my best to get my self as good as I felt like I could in fact possibly do in the mean time, at that.
I just seemed to stare at the ceiling that was in fact in front of me right at this very moment in time too. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really think. I felt like I did in fact like the coach a lot more than the coach that I actually had back in my high school.
But at the exact same time too, I also kind of felt like it was, that it was a little bit too much for me to handle. I did not expect him to make as work so hard, as I was glad that I did not have classes during the day just yet. There was no way I was going to make it through all of that all at once.
I knew that if I had not had such an easy coach in high school, than perhaps my grades would not have been all so good, such as it was that they did in fact just so happen to be. Well, I suppose that I could not really say that, as I knew that in the end, my grades had in fact dropped.
I had in fact lost all of the scholarships that I had, as it was not just due to the fact that I was not able to play football any more. It was also due to the fact that I had failed all of my places, and it kind of hurt me a lot more now. I knew that it was all my fault, but still, I could not help but feel angry at the word, and to feel like it had in fact done me wrong, and that it had in fact done my dirty.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as I just continued to stare at the ceiling, as I got my mind, and I got my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that it kind of felt like I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at the exact same time too. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Thomas, as it was clear that he was speaking to me right now from not all too far away, all at once, at that.
At least as far as it was that I could tell, as I was not all too sure. He was kind of a crazy dude if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self. He kind of scared me some times due to that, as I was not all too sure if it was that he could in fact be speaking to him self right now, as I knew that he also kind of did that from time to time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, once again.
Either which way it felt like it just so happened to be how ever, I did in fact just start to lift my head up, and I did in fact just seem to start to look on over to Thomas all at once. I was not scared to do as such a thing like that any more, as I knew that the both of us were cool now, and that every thing was in fact fine between us finally.
I just kind of once again let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once, as I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just kind of began to start to look at Thomas right in to his eyes, as I saw that it was clear that he was speaking to me right now, as I saw that he too did in fact also have his eyes right on to mine right at this very moment in time too, at that.
As it was that we both did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at one another for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact all of the sudden start to nod right on ahead to him, at that. As it was clear to the both of us that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my full attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways, none the less.
I just kind of seemed to stare for a little bit more time, even after it was that I had just done as such a thing right on ahead over towards him, all at once. As in the end, thankfully enough, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me once again, all at the exact same time as well. I of course did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me right at this very moment in time too.
"Um Grant... I think it's time that we go on ahead and go in to the cafeteria, I don't want to get in trouble..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, as I saw that he did in fact have his eyes a bit wide as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to just what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at right now, at that. As it seemed almost like it was that he was asking for my permission to go on ahead and go in to there for breakfast, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just tilted my head a little bit towards him, all at once, as I felt like he was his own person, surely, right?
Perhaps he was a little bit worried that he would not be able to sit at the table with the others, with out me being there beside him to let him in with the rest of them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of felt like he did in fact have a little bit of a fair point, all at the exact same time as well. I knew that even if it was that he had in fact kind of got a little bit closer to them, I knew that they were not ready to call him their friends, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a heavy sigh to my self, all at once, as I also knew that we did in fact kind of need to leave this room fast, before it was that the guards were to get upset at us, at that. Even as much as it was that I did in fact feel like I wanted to lay on this uncomfortable bed for just a little bit longer. I knew as to just what it was that I did in fact need to go right on ahead and do, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
Just as soon as I had in fact kind of woke my self up a little bit about that, all at once, that was when I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to start to lift my self up, all at once. As I kind of felt a bit of some pain, and a bit of some bruises all over me right at this very moment in time at that. As it kind of worried me a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
If It was that I kind of felt that way with out it being as to the fact that the season had actually even started, and I had actually started to get hit by big guys, at that. Than I was in fact quite a bit worried, and I was in fact quite a bit scared as to just what it was that was to happen when it was in fact the case, at that, never the less. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, once again, none the less.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, all at once, once again. In the end, I just then did in fact kind of start to let out a little bit of a gentle sigh, as I did my best to try to calm my self down, and try to smooth my self right now, at that.
In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to once again get my eyes back on to Thomas, all at once. As I in the end, did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then all of the sudden did in fact begin to start to nod right back at him, at that. As it was in fact quite a bit clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact about to go right on ahead and begin to start to speak to him all of the sudden, all at once.
As soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to start to see me do as such a thing like that, all at once. He then did in fact blink his eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well. As in the end, he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and he then did in fact begin to start to nod back to me all of the sudden. As it was in fact clear to me that right now, that he was in fact letting me know that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to pay his attention on to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I was in fact about to go on ahead and say to him all of the sudden, at that.
At first, I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I should in fact even say to him, at first. That was until it then all of the sudden kind of came back to me as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to him, all at once, as it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
"Alright... Im coming..." I said to him, all at once, as I looked at him right in to his eyes, all at once, as it was that I did in fact begin to start to see, and I began to start to notice that all at once, that it was that he did in fact seem to look, and he seemed to feel a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact even said as to just what it was that I had in fact said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just shook my head a little bit to my self, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact kind of start to get my mind, and I just then did in fact just kind of get my focus off of all of that, all at the exact same time as well, once again. I just then did in fact begin to start to walk on over to just where it was that the front door to the room was in fact even at right at this very moment in time as well, never the less, once again.
As it was that I had in fact just go to where it was that it was even at, all at the exact same time too, all at once, all of the sudden. I began to start to feel the stiffness, and I began to start to feel the sores all over my body, as it was that it was in fact quite a bit ahead to get over to just where it was that I was even trying to go to right now, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self all at once, as I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm, and I just kind of did my best to keep my self as cool as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I then did in fact begin to start to open the door that was in fact right in front of me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing, I saw that some one was in fact right in front of both of me and Thomas right at this very moment in time too. I was in fact  a little bit surprised, and I was in fact a little bit shocked as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, as I really did not have a single clue as to just what it was that I should really do at first.
The man just seemed to be as surprised as it was that the both of us were even like right now, at that. As he kind of moved back, as it was that it seemed like he was a little bit scared of us for some odd reason or another. I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on at first, at that, never the less.
As I kind of just tilted my head at the man, all at once, as in the end, he then did in fact kind of crack a little bit of a smile on his face all of the sudden. As it was clear to me that it was a bit of an uncomfortable and forced smile, as it almost seemed like he was trying to defend him self. For some odd reason or another, which I was not all too sure as to just what it was in fact about, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stare at him for just a little bit longer, all at the exact same time too, as the man that it was that I did not recognize, as besides the fact that I could see that he did in fact have the guard badge on him, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to stand there, and I just seemed to stare at him for a little bit longer with a little bit of a blank look on my face, at that.
As the man just seemed to stare right back at me just like that him self for just a few seconds longer. I then in the end, did in fact begin to start to nod right back on over towards the man. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that it was that I was in fact letting him know that I was in fact paying my attention as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, at that.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that I had in fact just done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was in fact clear to me right now, that it was that he did in fact feel a whole lot better as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, any ways, never the less.
I just kind of stared at him for a little bit more time, all at once. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, and I then did in fact begin to start to hear him continue to speak to the both of me and Thomas, at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that the guy did in fact even feel like he had to say to the both of us right at this very moment in time too, never the less.
"Well Hi you 2... My name is Chris... I am the new guard here... The last one got let off, I just want you to know that I am not like him..." He said to the both of us, all at once, as he then did in fact seem to have a little bit of a smile on his face as well, as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even said to me, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go on and shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once, which it was that it was clear that it did in fact kind of confuse the poor guy as to just what it was that I was even getting at, and as to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, at that, never the less.
I kind of just seemed to stare at him for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should even say to the guy at first. I was not all too sure if I believed as to just what it was that he had in fact said. At least on the fact that he was in fact trying to say that it was that he was not going to treat us like the last one had in fact done towards us, at that.
As I kind of felt like all of the guards that were in fact in this place were in fact kind of the same, all at the exact same time too, at that. Though, if it was that he was new to all of this, than I was sure that he did not know all too much about that either, never the less. I suppose that I should treat him good, and I should be okay with him until it was that he proved other wise that we should not.
I was about to open my mouth to start to speak all at once, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Thomas in stead, as it was clear that he was in fact going to go right on ahead, and he was in fact going to speak up before it was that I did in fact have the chance to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
I was not all too upset by it at all, at that, never the less. As I just kind of turned my head over to Thomas, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to nod to him, all at once, at that. Even if it was that he was not really paying me all that much attention at all right now, it did in fact just kind of make me feel a little bit better to let him know as to the fact that I was in fact doing as such a thing like that at the very least, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact seem to start to continue to start to hear his voice all at once, as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak to Chris, at that. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over to Chris in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Well... It is good to meet you Chris... Obviously we aren't perfect little angels, but we won't treat you like shit either..." He said to him, all at once, as he cracked a bit of a smile on his face too, as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said as to what it was that he had even just said, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to look back on over to Chris, all at once, as I saw that he did in fact have a little bit of a relieved smile on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact even heard as to just what it was that Thomas had in fact even just said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact a little bit scared of some of the dudes that were in fact in this place, at that.
It was clear that he did not know as to just what it was that he was really getting him self in to, when ever it was that he had in fact applied for this job, all at the exact same time as well. As he was not all that much smaller than it was that I just so happened to be. But I also knew that it was that I was by far not the biggest dude that it was that was in fact in this place, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I just seemed to stand there, and I seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. In the end, I just kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. I saw that Chris then did in fact begin to start to move back all of the sudden, all at once. As it was in fact clear to me that right at this very moment in time too, that he was in fact letting us know that he was in fact letting us go by him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of felt a whole lot better as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. In the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead my self, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to start to head out of the cell room, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to head out of there, all at once, that was when I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of the guard, all at once. As it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak to the both of us once again, at that, never the less.
I quickly then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right back on over to the guard, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at him right in to his eyes once again. I just kind of seemed to stare for just a little bit more time, all at once, as in the end, I just then did in fact nod to him, all at once, at that. As it was clear that I was at the very least letting him know that once again, I was in fact beginning to start to pay attention on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say to me and Thomas, at that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once, once again. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to hear his voice once again, as it was that he seemed to continue to speak, at that. I of course just as it was that I had let him know I was doing, did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he even had to say to the both of us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... That makes me feel better... Every one else were ass holes..."