Chapter 45: Game

I turned my head on over towards all of my team mates, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that they had the same worried looks on their faces. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have on my own.
As it was clear that they were in fact also having flash backs from last week, never the less. As we had in fact been in this exact same situation, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like this was simply only going to end bad for us.
I felt like I would rather take the luck of a 50 50 coin flip in over time. Rather than go for 2 just now, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could.
As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of coach Williams, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to me. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on kid... This is your chance to shine... To go out on top..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was basically letting me know that my hopes and dreams of football. That they were going to be over after this game ended, at that.
I kind of shivered as to the fact that I had thought that way. Even though I knew that what it was that I had in fact even just said to my self. It was in fact simply the truth, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to gulp at the thought of that, all at once. As it was that I just simply felt like there was not much of a choice to choose, as I saw that the play clock was ticking just now, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to yell out loud to my team mates.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to see them all look right on over towards me. As it was clear to me that they were listening as to just what ever it was that I felt like I must say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright boys... Just do curl routes and drags in the end zone... If your route ends, than just move around and try to get open..." I said to them all, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to stare at them, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that, all at the exact same time too. I also kind of thought based off of the way that this was going so far, just now. That if they even finished their routes, they wouldn't have time to move around, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that the OLine would not hold up for that long, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
Doing as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to once again hear the voice of one of my friends. As it was that Denzel then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to me all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that it just seemed to be the case, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I saw that all of our team mates were in fact getting ready to line up in to their positions. I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he just say to me.
"What do you want me to do? You want me to guard?" He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that he did in fact just seem to have a fair point on just what it was that he had even just said, none the less.
As it was that I knew that he could be the last line of defense for me when things got bad. As I was in fact tempted to tell him that he should in fact do as such a thing like that. How ever, at the last moment, I then did in fact just seem to change my mind before I did in fact seem to speak to him.
I stared right at Denzel for just a little bit more time of course. As we seemed to lock eyes with one another for quite a bit of some time as well. Just as it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that case. That was when it was that I kind of just breathed in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I knew that he too was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him just now, at that.
"No... I need 5 people in that end zone..." I said to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that he did in fact just seem to nod right on over towards me, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to see him go to join up with the rest of the team.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to jog right on to the field, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and join up with the rest of my team, all at the exact same time as well.
How ever, just as it was that I was doing as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to the side lines. As I then did in fact just seem to look right at the cheerleading squad, all at the exact same time as well.
As I saw that right in the middle of that all, all at the exact same time too. I saw the face of Kimberly, as it was that she almost seemed to be afraid just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to smirk a little bit as it was that I realized that it was the case.
As it was that I seemed to then look away from my ex girl friend, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go where it was that the rest of my team was waiting for me just now. As I saw that there was 15 seconds left on the game clock, all at the exact same time too.
I also saw that it was that the defense was confused, and were struggling to figure out as to just what it was that we were doing just now. As it seemed to be a bit of a mix of special teams and defense that were on the field just now, none the less.
I once again grinned as it was that I did in fact just seem to go up to the line of scrimmage, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead as well, none the less. And I then did in fact just seem to whisper some thing under my own breathe, all at the exact same time too, once again.
"This is perfect..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that the defense was simply just lining up on their guys, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear to me that they were not all too sure as to just what it was that they should even call as a play.
I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that now it was my time to shine, at that. Before it was that they did in fact just seem to get together and try some thing, at that. As for all that it was thaf I knew, they might not even have to correct number of men on the field just now.
Not that the number mattered at all to me just now. As it was that if things went wrong, we could use that penalty against them, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Down! Set! Hike!" I yelled, for perhaps the last time that I was ever going to do as such a thing like that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to feel the ball go in to my hand, at that. As I then did in fact immediately just seem to jump back, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I looked all around me to see who was open, all at the exact same time too. As sadly, it did in fact seem to be that they at least were doing a good job guarding their guys. As it looked like they were all over the place, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was clear to me that there were in fact more than 11 men that were on the field just now, at that. As it meant that this was in fact just a free play for us, all at the exact same time as well. How ever, that did in fact not mean that I should waste this, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look for some one to get open, all at the exact same time too. As I looked over to a check down target in Denzel, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that he would not get to the goal line fast enough, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I then did in fact seem to notice at the very least. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at once.
"Well... At least the OLine is doing their job..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. Not that it was that their job was all that hard just now, all at the exact same time as well. As I saw that it was clear to me that the defensive line was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on just now.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that how ever, all at once. It almost did in fact just seem to be that I was in fact jinxing my self just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that Chauncey then did in fact begin to sprint right around the OLine, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were right on me, all at the exact same time too, at that. Almost as if it was that he was in fact a wolf. And I was in fact his target, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self calm, and I quickly then did in fact just seem to scramble out of the pocket, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I heard him yelling directly over to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was doing as such a thing like that.
I still did in fact not know as to just what it was that I should do. As I saw that no one was open at all just now, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he must say to me just now.
"Come on Grant! I'm ready to murder you again!" He said, almost with a look of blood lust on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it did in fact just seem to make me freeze up, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to remember the pain that I felt in my legs that day. As it then all seemed to come back to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to stumble a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As it seemed like I was almost letting him catch up to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that in that moment, every thing just seemed to change for me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it all just seemed to feel all different to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a voice in my head, all at the exact same time too. As it was in fact the voice of my own mother, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it was the last thing that it was that she had ever said to me that day that they had taken me in.
"This is for your own good son... You need to find your self..." She had said to me, at that. As it was that it seemed to almost make my heart turn black as to just what it was that she had said to me, none the less. As it was that I just seemed to feel sick, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that whilst it was that I had been in this hell for nearly a year, all at the exact same time too. Thanks to some good new friends that I had in fact made. I had in fact found my self, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
Now it was my turn to turn the clock around, at that. And it was my turn to prove the world wrong, as they had all mocked me. And they had all come after me all of this time, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, at that. As it was that I then did in just seem to go right on ahead, at that, none the less. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at once.
"No... Not today!" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he seemed to look a little bit confused as to just what it was that I was doing just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he simply continued to run right on over towards me, as he was doing before hand of course.
As it was that I noticed as to the fact that it was the case of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stop scrambling, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was not due to the fact that it was that I was freezing up or any thing, all at the exact same time as well.
I just felt some thing different come up from in side of me all of the sudden, all at once. As it felt like it was some thing that was a little bit hard for me to explain, none the less. As I just watched as Chauncey simply did in fact just seem to continue to sprint right on over towards me.
I heard the loud voice of coach Williams from not all too far away from me, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to yell at the top of his lungs, none the less. As I listened to it, though it kind of felt like it was back ground noise to me at this point, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell are you doing Grant! You are throwing the game!" He seemed to yell, all at the exact same time too. As it was that based off of what it was that I was doing just now. I could see as to just how it was that he might think as such a thing like that, none the less.
How ever, I knew that it was not at all the case what so ever. As for what ever reason or another, none the less. It seemed like some other part of me was in fact taking over my mind and my body just now.
As it was that Chauncey then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact just seem to start to go and slam in me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I expected it to hurt, and I expected me to be tossed to the ground like a bag, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it seemed like some sort of other power took control of me just now, at that. As it did in fact not hurt me at all what so ever. Nor did I seem to move a single inch, as he simply just fell back wards, all at the exact same time too.
Chauncey seemed to just fall to the ground, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was that he seemed to be a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As I then did in fact just seem to hear him yell, as he toppled on to the turf, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey! What the hell?!" He seemed to yell out loud, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just immediately did in fact just seem to look away from him, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
I got my eyes on to my receivers, all at once. As it was that I was no longer worried at all as to just what ever it was that was to come after me, none the less, at that. As I looked right on over towards my friend Johny, all at the exact same time too.
As he was sprinting right towards a small open lane right down the middle of the end zone, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I zipped the ball as a perfect bullet pass right out of my hand, all at once. As if it was that I was a natural at doing so.
I stood there and stared, as Johny then did in fact just seem to catch the ball, all at the exact same time too. As the side line that was right beside me did in fact begin to roar, all at the exact same time as well. As I just simply stood there and stared almost as if nothing had happened at all.
How ever, I felt some thing grab on to me from right behind me, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards who it was. As I saw that it just so happened to be my friend Peter, at that.
As he had a big smile on his face just now, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to begin to yell right on over towards me, as well. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say just now, none the less.
"Holy shit Grant! That was amazing! I have never seen any thing like that!" He yelled, as it was that the rest of my team mates did in fact just seem to run right past him, all at once. Almost as if this was a college football upset, as the fans were storming the field from the student section, at that.
It was an upset of course, but these were in fact not college students, all at the exact same time too. As this was in stead a bunch of juvy kids, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that they were going to go and cheer on Johny, who already was being lifted up by the offensive line, all at the exact same time too.
That was when of course, to no such sort of surprise what so ever. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the referees begin to start to blow their whistles, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I saw every one just seem to stop what it was that they were in fact doing, all at once. As we all began to look right on over towards the referees, all at the exact same time too. As they then did in fact just seem to start to yell out loud, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare with a little bit of a worried look in my eyes. I saw the flag get lifted up from off of the ground, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact feel like he needed to yell just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Excessive celebration on the offense! This game is not over yet!" He began to start to yell, as it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that my team mates, all at the exact same time too. Did in fact just seem to start to realize the mistake that they had in fact just made just now. How ever, I also did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the ref continue to speak. As I looked at the man once again, all at the exact same time as well. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say just now, all at the exact same time as well. "Too many men on the field on the defense... These penalties off set! 2 point conversion is successful!"
The team did in fact just seem to begin to start to cheer out loud, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to join them on that, all at once. As it was that I felt like this was the game of my career, and this did in fact mean every thing to me, at that.
As it was that I was about to go and join the team with Johny, all at the exact same time too. That was when I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of coach Williams. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be that he was hear to ruin the fun, all at the exact same time too.
As I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I looked right on over towards coach, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say to us, just now.
"You heard him! The game is not over! Get the hell of the field! We need to kick it off!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that he did in fact just seem to raise a bit of a fair point.
As I then did in fact just seem to watch as it was. That all of my team mates did in fact just seem to quickly run back to the side lines, at that. Besides the team mates that were in fact going to go and help with the kick off, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I watched as Peter and Thomas did in fact go to where the ball was being lined up just now, all at once, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I turned my head on over towards the game clock. As I saw that it did in fact read that there was only 7 seconds left on the clock, all at the exact same time too. Which pretty much meant that this was going to be the last play of the game, all at once.
I shivered at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes, all at once, as well. Before I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, once again.
"Come on boys... We need this..." I seemed to say, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to open my eyes, all at the exact same time as well. To see as to just what it was that was in fact going on, on the field just now.
As I saw that it was of course, all at the exact same time too. That Thomas had in fact just seemed to have kicked the ball right up in to the air, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it really did in fact not seem to be hardly any leg what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, it was height that did in fact just seem to matter in this situation, all at the exact same time too. As it seemed to soar through the air for quite a bit of some time, at that. As finally, it then began to start to fall down, just around the 20 yard line, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I just then began to have realized as to just how smart of a play that was from Thomas. As the other team did in fact just seem to realize that our guys were already right up on them just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
They quickly in just a matter of seconds did a terrible call, all at the exact same time too. As their returner tried to lateral the ball to one of his other team mates, all at the exact same time too. Not realizing that one of our team mates was in fact right up in that area, all at the exact same time too.
As the ball did in fact just seem to soar through the air, at that. Just as it was that Peter then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And he then did in fact just seem to swat in back, all at the exact same time too.
As I then did in fact just seem to see that it went flying back wards, all at the exact same time too. As the other team did in fact just seem to start to go and pick it up and do some thing with it, none the less. But it did in fact not seem to matter at that point what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As our team was also there, and they did in fact just seem to all pile up on the ball, just as the game clock did in fact just seem to hit 0, all at the exact same time too. As I just seemed to have my eyes wide, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of my friend Johny.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to yell in absolute delight, all at the exact same time too. As I turned my head right on over towards my friend, at that, with a big smile on my own face, as well. As I then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"That's it! That's game!"