Chapter 26: Get Off The Field

I got up, as I felt a bit woozy due to the hit that it was that I had in fact just taken, at that. As I knew that it was that I felt like it was that I was only lifting my self up. Due to the fact that it was that I had in fact had a whole lot of adrenaline that had in fact just seemed to have been running through me, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that there was no way that I could do as such a thing like that, never the less. As I remember the day that it was that I had in fact got injured, never the less, at that. As to the fact that it was that I knew that I had in fact been trying to get up even then, never the less.
Which had of course been impossible, due to the acl tear in one leg that it was that I had. As well as the fact as the snapped bone in the other leg, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to statt to freak out all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that those thoughts had in fact just seemed to have come through my head, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, a at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to look down to make sure that I was in fact okay, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there. I had in fact just seemed to have seen as to the fact that it was, never the less. That I had in fact had the wind knocked out of me for at least one thing. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that it was in fact very hard for me to breathe.
As it was that I knew that I had never been hit that hard by a dude that was 300 or more pounds, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that it was the case, all at the exact same time too, at that.
That my team mates were in fact huddling up all around me, as it was clear that they were in fact trying to make sure that it was that I was in fact okay never the less. Which I was in fact of course, grateful for the team mates that I did in fact have, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear the voice of Johny.
As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to be the one who was in fact going to step up and speak on over towards me, at that. As I kind of just did my best to try to calm down all of my thoughts, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, all at once.
"Are you alright Grant? That was pretty nasty!" He said, as it was that I saw that it was that he just then did in fact just seem to toss the ball that he did in fact seem to have in his hand. Right on over towards the referee that was in fact waiting for him to do as such a thing like that from not all too far away, as it was that I could clearly seem to see, never the less.
As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have seen him do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact begin to start to regain control of my breathe, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to look right back in to the eyes of Johny. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod right back on over towards him. As it was that I did in fact let him know that I was in fact fine. And that I was in fact okay at that, never the less.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
I just then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to stand there and stare at him. As it was that I knew that it was that he was in fact just now beginning to start to go right on ahead. And he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say on over towards him just now, at that.
"Yeah... Im alive..." I said right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That Johny then did in fact have a smile begin to light up on his face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said what it was that I had in fact said to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have noticed that it was in fact the case, all at once. I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that he then did in fact reach his hand out, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just go right on ahead, never the less.
And he then did in fact just seem to start to help me up, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. We just then did in fact just seem to bump face masks in to each other, all at the exact same time too.
As just as it was that we had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to hear his voice as he just then did in fact once again begin to start to speak on over towards me, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, never the less.
"You are a warrior man... Let's get this dub!" He said to me, as he just then did in fact just seem to yell that loudly at the end, at that. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to hype up the team, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to head over to the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time too.
Still a little bit surprised as to the fact that it was that the refs had some how not called a foul on that. As there was multiple things that had in fact gone wrong there. As it was that we should have got half the distance to the goal at that. As to just where it was that the ball was placed at mid field, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less, all at once.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for one last moment, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of coach from the side lines, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"What are you doing Grant?! Get off the field you can't play a down after an injury!" He said, as it was clear that the game had at the very least stopped due to the fact that it was that I had in fact got hurt, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to remember the rules of football, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit of some time, at that. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, and as to just what it was that I was even doing at first.
But as it was that I saw that coach was in fact waving on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to just what it was that I was even doing, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to realize that I needed to get off of the field before I caused a delay of game, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that one of our corner backs was in fact running out on to the field, as it was clear to me that it was that he was in fact going out to play Quarterback for me, whilst it was that I was not able to be out there.
I kind of just seemed to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just run up to coach, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, at that. As it was that I could see that it was that though he had his eyes on the field just now. It was clear that it was that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry coach... Just didn't have my head on straight..." I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit of some time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I felt like it was that I kind of was just too excited to get back up and play the next play. As that was just how it was that I always felt like the way that it was that I played when ever I played football, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to smile a little bit to my self, as it was that those thoughts did in fact just seem to come in to my head, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a slight bit more time, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of coach, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me.
Even if it was that he did in fact just seem to be having his eyes on the field, at that. And he did in fact just seem to be chewing on his bubble gum, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, never the less.
"Well... You better have your head straight! I need you for this next play!" He said, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards me for just a split second, all at the exact same time too. As it was that was when it was that the ball was in fact snapped from the field, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to stare out there for just a few moments of some time, at that. As I just seemed to have my eyes wide as it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that, never the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to yell, all at the exact same time too.
"Down! Set! Hike!" I heard him yell, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to stand there and stare, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I just then see that it was that the ball was in fact spiked, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that very little, if not even know time should have been taken off the clock, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to the score board, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That the clock was still running even after the play had in fact ended, at that. As it seemed to be that way for just a couple more seconds, at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to finally see it stop on 25 seconds, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly just seem to start to speak a little bit under my breathe. As to all of the stuff that had in fact just seemed to have been going on for us this entire game, never the less.
"This is such bull shit..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once.
That the corner back just then did in fact just seem to start to run right back on over towards the side lines, all at the exact same time too. Almost as if it was that he felt like there was in fact time running off the clock. Which I felt like it was surely not the case what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of coach. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me once again, all at the exact same time too.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As even through the face mask. I did in fact just seem to look at him right in to his eyes, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me just now.
"Alright kid! Get out there!" He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact kind of blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, all at the exact same time too.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head on over towards coach, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should just do right now. Even though it was that I knew that he had in fact just told me as to just what it was that he did in fact need me to do just now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few moments of some time, at that. That was when I just then in the end. Did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to speak on over towards coach, at that.
As it was clear to me that he did in fact have his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. As it was clear to me that it was of course. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
"What do you want me to do? You want me to throw 4 hail Marys? I got the arm for it!" I said to him, all at the exact same time too, as it was that I felt like I should put it out on the table, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of felt like it was that it would just about be the only thing that it was that I could do, and as to just what it was that was the only thing that I would be good at, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As I just seemed to get my mind, and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at him for just a few more seconds, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That coach just then did in fact just seem to start to blink his eyes a few times right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first. To just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could for the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me just now, all at the exact same time too.
"Do what ever feels right Grant..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As that just seemed like the fact that it was that he was basically telling me that it was that he was just letting me make the decision, at that.
Which I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I kind of felt like I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of some one else, at that. As they just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me from the field, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around, at that. As I noticed that it was in fact Denzel that was in fact yelling to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to yell to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Grant! Time is ticking bro!" He yelled, as it was clear to me that he was in fact trying to get my attention on to what it was that was in fact even going on, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at the score board, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at the play clock, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to see that it was that it did in fact say 23 seconds, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Which meant that it was that I did in fact not have time to go in to the huddle what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go just as fast as I could to my team mates, all at the exact same time too. As I still felt a little bit short on breathe from the hit that I had just taken, at that.
As it was that just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got up to the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time too, and got in to the huddle, all at the exact same time too. I was about to look at my play chart, all at the exact same time as well. When I just then did in fact realize that I did in fact not have time for that what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As I knew that I was going to have to make some thing up off of the fly, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to nod to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over towards my entire team that was here with me just now.
As it was that I saw that their eyes were wide. As to the fact that it was that they knew as to just how important this moment was for us, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that they were in fact beginning to statt to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Alright... This will be corner on the out side receivers... Drag on the in side receivers... And Denzel..." I said on over towards him, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at my friend right in to his eyes just as soon as it was that I had said his name. As it was that I felt like I needed to make sure as to the fact that it was that he knew as to the fact that I was in fact talking to him at that. As I saw that he too did in fact have his eyes wide, as it was clear that he was in fact still listening to me, at that. As I just then did in fact continue to speak on over towards him of course, at that. "You do a wheel route to the left side..."
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to clap my hands.
As I half expected Johny to complain about the play call, such as it was that he had done all game. But I was lucky to realize that it was in fact not the case what so ever, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that it was, that all at the exact same time too, never the less. That he was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to all of the sudden going with the rest of the team right on over towards the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just let out a bit of a heavy sigh of some sort of relief to my self, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that the entire team was in fact at the line of scrimmage, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over to the score board, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that the play clock did in fact just seem to say that it was that I had 3 second to snap the ball, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to yell loudly, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Down... Set... Hike!" I yelled, as there was simply just 1 second left to go on the play clock, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. As the center quickly then did in fact just seem to hand the ball of towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As I immediately did in fact drop back in the pocket, to give my self some breathing room, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look all across the field, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that the entire defense practically besides to line backers that were still a little bit further back in the middle, all at the exact same time too. They were in fact on the out side of the field, making it impossible for me to be able to throw the ball to any of my receivers, all at the exact sem time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to begin to gulp, all at the exact same time too, as just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to look. I noticed that even with the fact that the only had 3 guys lined up on the line of scrimmage, at that. I noticed that one had broken free, and had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to chase me, at that.
As it was the same kid that had in fact hit me earlier, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact immediately begin to start to scramble out of the pocket, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was about to get ready to throw the ball away, so that it was that we did in fact not waste too much time, all at the exact same time too.
That was of course until it was that I saw that Denzel was in fact in the middle of the field, all at the exact same time too. And he was in fact wide open, as it was clear to me that he was in fact waving for the ball, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look over towards the game clock. As I saw that it was that it did in fact read 21 seconds, all at the exact same time too.
As I just then did in fact make my decision quick, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that at this point, every single millisecond did in fact matter at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to throw the ball right on over towards Denzel, even if it was that I was in fact running.
It was not a perfect pass once again, but Denzel was able to manage to snag the ball, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head up the field, all at the exact same time too. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to get ready to run, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As unfortunately for him, just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, never the less. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden seem to see that it was, never the less.
That Denzel was knocked down pretty hard, at that. As it was clear that the line backers had in fact seen him waving his arms, all at the exact same time too, at that. As he just then did in fact seem to be knocked down some where around the 30 yard line, all at the exact same time too.
As just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that it was that Denzel was in fact down, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact not seem to hesitate what so ever, never the less. And I just then did in fact all of the sudden begin to start to go right on ahead and yell to my entire team, all at once, at that.
"Let's go y'all! We need to spike the ball! Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled, all at the exact same time too. As my team mates then did in fact just seem to start to wake them selves up, all at the exact same time too, at that. As the receivers were already just about in the spot that it was that they did in fact need to be, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As I saw that it was that my offensive line was going just about as fast as it was that they possibly could down the field, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. Which was not all too fast what so ever. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get up right on to the line of scrimmage, as I saw that the ball was placed at the 34 yard line. Which I knew was not right what so ever, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self.
But I knew that it was that I did in fact not have the time to complain about it what so ever, at that. As I knew that it was that I actually really did not need to be looking at the time that was on the clock right now. As for all that it was that I knew, it could in fact read 1 second, at that.
I looked at mine line of scrimmage for just a split second, as it was that I made sure that every one was in fact in position, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to yell, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Down! Set! Hike!" As I made sure to go a bit extra faster this time, all at the exact same time too. As just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to feel the ball in my hands, all at the exact same time too.
That was when I just then threw it straight to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear all of the refs blow the whistles, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once, at that.
I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to freak out thinking that the game was over. Until I just then looked on over towards the game clock, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that it read 6 seconds, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a gentle sigh of some sort of relief to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. As I just kind of felt a little bit better, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I was about to go up in to the huddle, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the all too familiar voice of coach. As he just then did in fact begin to start to yell on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too.
As I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too. As I saw a bunch of dudes jogging on to the field, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that coach did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, never the less.
"Alright boys! Get off the field!"