Praises for Mammon - Mammon x Reader

After Mammon had gotten a huge lecture from Lucifer, he was hung from the chandelier, tightly wrapped in red rope. His brothers merely mocked him and berated him, Asmodeus even making a snide remark about how he's masochistic, always getting in trouble even after he's been reprimanded.

I felt bad, Mammon rarely did anything to warrant such harsh punishments, especially since the other brothers have done way worse before.

So, when no one was around, I gently let him down.

"(Y/N)! My savior!" He tackled me into a hug, "I knew ya' would help me!"
I shushed him, "You know, Lucifer is gonna kill me if he sees I let you down. So you best stay quiet."

Mammon nodded gratefully and followed close behind as I went to my room. Every time I glance at Mammon, I felt horrible. He was covered in bruises and indents where the rope had been.

When we arrived at my space, I tended to his wounds. He sat in between my legs, his head resting on my thigh as I gently applied ointment to his bruises and iced them.
He seemed happy that I was there for him. I couldn't imagine how lonely it was when I wasn't here.

I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, but I felt like I could give him some room to vent about his issues. "Mammon, what'd Lucifer get mad at you for this time?"
Mammon groaned, "I gambled after I was put on probation, I didn't even steal this time! I went to work, got money, and gambled some away!" He pouted and sighed, "I don' get why Lucifer is so mean to me."

"It's alright, Mammon. Lucifer's overreacting." Raising my hand, I messed his hair up a bit. Although I got a glare from Mammon, he seemed to enjoy it. "Does it hurt anywhere else?" I asked.
He nodded, "Yeah, my feelin's."
I chuckled, "Aw, okayyyy."
His eyes light up expectantly.

"Well, Mammon, you're very kind and sweet." He laid his hand over my thigh and planted his head onto it, turning it on its side and listening closely. "Uh, huh. And?"
"And you're adorable, plus, don't tell the others, but you're my favorite demon."

A blush flooded his face, "I better be! I deal with yer issues daily!" I giggled, "Sure."

It was quiet for a little, before Mammon spoke; "..Can ya' say more?" I nodded, "You're funny, you're handsome, you're caring, the list could go on."

He looked up at me, "(Y/N)... Can ya' kiss me?"

I bent down, planting soft kisses all over his face. But as I was doing so, he lifted his head and held my face, taking my lips to his. He took a breath as we separated, "Am I doin' a good job, (Y/N)?"
"Of course you are." I gave him a smile.

He kissed me again, "Tell me how good I'm doin', please?" I nodded. My voice trickled like honey into his mouth, showering him with compliments and kissing him.

Soon, he was on top of me. I didn't even realize before I opened my eyes, his face was burning and his hands were shaking. "I'm sorry, (Y/N), I didn't realize I was-"
I stopped him, "Hey, it's okay. You're just so cute, I don't mind."
He bit the inside of his lip, trying to prevent himself from smiling. "Yer lucky to have someone like me feel this way about a human!"

I felt something on my leg, "Wait... Are you-" He covered my mouth, "Don't say it! I couldn't help it, yer... Yer.. just.." He trailed off. I smirked, licking his hand. His face became even redder than before, which I thought was impossible. I sucked two of his fingers, my tongue swirling around them, the spit dripping down his fingers.

His dick rubbed against my thigh, he slipped it out. "Can- Can I put it in?" He looked embarrassed. I pulled his fingers out of my mouth.
"Why of course, my Mammon~" I teased, if Mammon turned any more red, he'd pass out with a nosebleed. He unbuttoned my pants, pushing himself deep inside of me.

I let out a small moan, and just as I predicted earlier, Mammon began to bleed out of his nose. "Fuck! Uh, don't worry, I'll.." He got an idea, pulling his shirt over his head and holding it to his nose. His abs were riddled with scars, full of a history of pain and suffering. I couldn't help but feel a sting in my heart.

My fingers ran over the scars, I wanted to pour all my tenderness and love into his pain, to maybe ease his hurt. He moved at a slow but steady pace. "Mammon, I love you." I said. His body moved faster, "I huff love ya' too." Sweat dripped down his face.
"Ngh- M-Mammon, you're doing so well~"

I felt odd, I knew I was close to coming, and Mammon was too. "Agh~ Please, (Y/N), Hah~ I'm doing good, right?" He begged, I nodded, unable to speak from the pleasure anymore. I was only able to moan out one last thing before we collapsed together. "I- I'm gonna cum-"

Mammon collapsed on top of me. "You feel so nice, (Y/N)." He huffed as he wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my chest, his shirt still holding his nosebleed. I pet his hair, "You too."