A Jealous Sin - Reader x Asmodeus

Hey, if you see this chapter posted on MysticLucy's Wattpad, yes, I did write it for her kinktober book. :)

Y/N x Asmodeus

~。∘˚˳°

Kinks: Footjob

~。∘˚˳°

I walked down the halls of Lamentation, coming from Levi's room after a sick game night. It hadn't been as long as our usual sessions, probably around 5 hours. But I could definitely tell by the way my boyfriend was following behind me that he was upset about it.
I don't think he thought I could see him. But I definitely could, here's the thing, when you're so used to attention and being outgoing, it's usually hard to hide yourself.

Asmodeus's hair was flopped in front of his eyes, his lips contorted into a pout. Anyone could see that he was upset,, actually, maybe not everyone. He followed close behind me, hiding behind walls and pillars everytime I turned around.
So, instead of heading to my room, I went to his.

..Which was basically my room now.

When I reached his room, I turned and leaned on the door, my hands caressing my elbows as I crossed my arms. "Asmo, I know you've been following me."
With that, Asmo came out from behind the walls he was hiding behind, "How'd you know?! I was hiding so well!" I rolled my eyes, "Yep, so well."

Asmodeus's pout became deeper than before, he wrapped his arms around my left arm and hung there, whining.
"Where were youuuu? I missed you so muchhh!"

"I was only gone for 5 hours, and you knew where I was."

Asmo rolled his eyes, he frowned deeper than he was before. "Ya, with my stupid brother 'Levi.'" He opened his mouth, pointing to it and gagging, as if to say his brother was disgusting.
I smacked his hand lightly, "That's rude, don't say that about your brother."

"It's true! You should be hanging out with me! Not my dumb brothers!" I wondered why he was so upset, he usually was fine if I hung out with people... Actually, he occasionally got very jealous when I hung out with people that weren't him alone. I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose, Asmo was still holding onto my arm, so I hefted him up with my other arm, carrying him bridal style. He whined, but he seemed to enjoy being picked up because he was trying to hold back a smile. I opened his room door,

And threw him onto the couch.

"OW! That hurt (Y/N)! Why are you so mean to meeee.."
I grabbed a CD and put it into the TV, then also sat on the couch. Taking notice the pink fluffy handcuffs on the floor. I grabbed the remote, turning up the TV. "Oh hush it, you deserved it."

Asmo says I'm mean, but then has the audacity to have hundreds of pictures of us on his wall. You know that one Pinterest picture of photos on the wall with like, fairy lights? Yep, he was just that. Most of them were us at various events, some were just pictures of me that he scribbled hearts onto. It was adorable, but, he was being a bit of a brat right now, so I wouldn't tell him that. Asmo mumbled stuff about how much he hated Levi and how he'd get "revenge".

I picked one of Asmo's favorite movies so he'd stop being such a brat. When he saw the intro, he almost couldn't contain his smile, but even so, he still pouted. He whined to me about how he didn't want to be next to me, but still cuddled up to me, and if I tried to get up, he'd instantly pull me back down.
Eventually, I guess he had enough, Asmo grabbed my hands, pushing me down onto the soft pink couch.

"(Y/N)! I'm sick and tired of you ignoring me to hang out with my brothers! I want all your attention- And I deserve it too!" His bottom lip poked outwards. He'd usually get most of my attention, so I had no idea why he was so upset.

"Explain exactly why you deserve it." I said, mocking him obviously, as I knew he'd probably say it was because he was beautiful, (which I can't deny), or talk about something that happened a few weeks or months ago.

"Because... I..."

I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Because I love you."

My face immediately flushed, no matter how many times he said it, him saying he loved me always made me flustered. Even when I didn't show it. Especially since he caught me off guard this time, so I couldn't even stop the heat rushing to my face.
"See! You agree~ I can feel the heat coming from your face!"

He smirked, immediately knowing he had the upper hand...

Or so he thought.

I raised a hand to cover his mouth. You could tell he was smiling from his eyes, he simply removed the hand from his mouth and kissed me. Asmo's tongue slipped into my mouth, I could taste a hint of strawberry on his tongue, his chapstick also tasted like strawberry.
I leaned into the kiss, like c'mon, who's gonna deny a kiss from the Asmodeus, even if I thought he was being a brat.

Asmo made quick work of his pants, unbuckling the belt and slipping them off, he made quick work of mine as well, then he grabbed the handcuffs that were laying on the floor, he clipped the handcuffs on my hands. He did all of that without opening his eyes, might I add, pretty impressive feat. But, before he had the chance to line his penis with my entrance, I finally showed him who's boss. Because I couldn't use my hands, I did the next best thing, used my feet.

I wrapped my feet around his cock, pulling it up and down. Asmo broke the kiss, letting loose a loud moan.

"Ah!~ (Y/N)~"

He whimpered under my touch. I rubbed the tip with my toes as precum spilled out. He had enough, taking two fingers and pushing them in and out of my vagina. And oh, did it feel good.
I tried to keep moans in as he fingered my pussy, the foot job I was giving him began getting rougher and faster, he panted loudly, occasionally screaming out a moan whenever I hit a sweet spot on his dick.
I panted as well, the hot breath of Asmo's on my skin was only adding to my arousal. He grazed my clit, so I let out a moan, but as soon as I did, thick white streams of cum poured out of Asmo. He let out a moan and his face sunk into my chest, but he wasn't going to let me go unfinished, so he kept rubbing my clit. I desperately tried to pull the hand cuffs apart as I came, but (obviously), I couldn't.

Asmo went down to my pussy, licking the cum off his fingers and my vagina. I whimpered a bit when his tongue grazed my clit, but I was eager to stay stoic. He unlocked my handcuffs, he smiled and kissed me passionately, but then he pouted again.

"I wanted to fuck you! You meany!"

".. are you KIDDING ME?!"

~。∘˚˳°

End