Tightened Bandages - Barbatos x Reader

I didn't know Barbatos was someone who liked anything other than vanilla foreplay, to be honest. His stature was always so uptight, and he rarely ever let anyone through the walls he built around himself. I was one of the only people he actually had a connection with, and we were very close. On his breaks, he wouldn't dare let me go until he absolutely had to. He rarely told me that he loved me, but he would always show it through his actions. Barbatos was one who, while extremely hard to read at first glance, becomes overwhelmingly predictable once you've known him. However, I was soon brought to believe otherwise.

It was a normal day, like any other, Barbatos was cleaning the castle as always, with me trying to assist in the background. (Although, I'd never be able to help before Barbatos did it himself.) I think he just enjoyed my company. But for a moment, Barbatos was distracted, his eyes set on me with a small smile. Even though it was only for a second, something fell and pierced his neck slightly.

"Barbatos!" I shouted, terror struck me, and I quickly ran to his side. "Oh, dear." Barbatos said calmly, "Please get me some bandages, (Y/N)."

I nodded before rushing to the first aid cabinet. My hands reached for the cloth bandages, and I returned just as fast as I left. "Here! Are you alright, Barbatos?" I tried to hand him the ligature*, but he rejected it, "Could you put it on for me?" He said, I was quite surprised, as Barbatos never asked anything of me. Immediately, I agreed, wrapping his neck with the bandage. "Tell me if it's too tight, okay?"

He assented with a slight bow, and I went to work. As I enveloped his wound, I could tell it was getting a bit snug. "Barbatos, are you okay? I feel like this is a bit tight, isn't it?" He shook his head rapidly, "No, it's- Hah- fine. Continue, please."

Continue? It seemed way too tight for me to continue. "Barbatos, I think I should stop, you're going to suffo-" He cut me off, "Of course I won't, I'm a- Huff- demon." I looked at him with confusion, that was until I noticed the redness of his face. Originally, I thought it was from the tense gauze, but it became clear that he was red because he was blushing.

My eyes trailed to the raised area near the center of his pants.

Sure enough, my suspicions were proven true.

My slight sadistic nature kicked in, and I tugged at the bandages. Barbatos let out a muffled moan, I suppose he thought I hadn't figured it out yet. I almost couldn't hold back my chuckle.

"Well, I think that's good enough, don't you think?" I said, teasing Barbatos slightly, waiting for his response. "I don't believe so, it doesn't feel that way, at least." He was lying through his teeth, I knew it was perfectly fine. "Is that was you truly believe? Or is it something else, something you feel a bit... Embarrassed about?"

My fingers trailed to his waist, gently tugging at the rim of his pants. He let out an audible laugh, "I should've known that I couldn't hide it from you much longer." I gently reached into his pants, grabbing his cock. "I suppose so."

He huffed, sweat dripping down his forehead. We weren't in a closed-off area, so we had to keep quiet. The free hand gently grabbed his neck, squeezing it every so often. As I slowly jacked him off, I could feel him grow more impatient by the minute. He wanted me to choke him, make him feel helpless for a mere second. But I didn't feel like doing that just yet. Swiftly, he turned to face me, unzipping my pants without a second thought and jerking me off as well. I had to control myself.

I bit my lip, trying to hold in the moans that were forcing their way out. I held onto his neck for a second longer. Almost immediately, his cock twitched, as though his semen was just ready to come out. Not yet, I thought to myself. It's not time.

He wanted me to feel what he was feeling, going ever so slowly while he touched me.

Who was he to tell me what to do?! Forget waiting.

I yanked his neck toward me, his face now lying in the crook of my own. He began to go faster, ready for what was about to happen next. I held onto his neck until he was about to go limp, and before I knew it, cum had basted his pants and mine. I was on the edge, waiting for my turn. That was until I felt a shock run through me, and the next second, my undergarments were soiled as well.

Barbatos sighed, "Time to get back to work."