(SFW) I'll be lonely with you - Reader x Barbatos

Setting: After coming home to the human realm, you're lonely. Surprisingly lonely.

~。☆∘˚˳°

My life felt... Empty, after I left the demon realm.

My pact mark tattoos always got me odd stares from old ladies and children. I felt out of place. It was odd, I was home, but I didn't feel like it. I laid on the floor of my apartment; the carpet was surprisingly comfortable.
God, I felt sad.

I ran through the things I should've done that day. The dishes were supposed to be washed, but I was too drained to even pick up a spoon. I was going to go out and pick up groceries, but suddenly, I got distracted, and completely wasted the day, when I was supposed to pick up groceries, I had to bring my clothes to the laundromat. I ate leftover spaghetti for dinner, I forgot to eat lunch, and ate waffles for breakfast. If the brothers were here, Beel would surely start to pester me about eating immediately, and Lucifer would stand over my shoulder if I forgot to do a task.

Maybe that's what I needed, someone to hold my hand through life.

Or maybe... I just needed to feel a bit encouraged by someone else.

My hand closed, rubbing my eyes as my head laid on the tough carpet. My eyes had started to water and it began to go blurry.

Barbatos entered my mind. He was always so sweet whenever I'd had these things happen to me. Whenever I felt... Worthless. I closed my eyes, the water building up in my eyes seeping out. I imagined Barbatos, his fingers running through my hair and a sweet smile on his face. Why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like... I can't do anything..?

It was so confusing. Sometimes, I'd feel good about myself, I'd laugh with others and gladly participate in activities. But then suddenly I would feel absolutely horrible. Like, I wasn't good enough to have fun, like I was just bringing people down, that no one really liked me, just... Tolerated me.

I grabbed my phone next to me, plugging my headphones in and turning up the volume of music, trying to drown out the intrusive thoughts. No matter how hard I tried, they still lingered. Begging me and telling me to do something I'd regret. I kept myself on the floor. Closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

♡♤♧..□

My eyes fluttered open, ah.. What time is it? I checked my phone. Damn, dead. I hefted myself up, rubbing my face that was imprinted with the carpet. I heard dishes clinking in the kitchen. My eyes trailed over to the noise, I gasped and jumped back, hitting my back on the headboard of my bed, when I saw Barbatos standing there with his back to me. I rubbed my eyes, not believing what I was seeing. A part of me hoped he'd still be there, but, when I looked again, he was gone. I slumped down to the floor, chuckling. "I'm going insane... God.." I shook my head.

I got up, heading to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth begrudgingly. After I was done, I went to go wash the dishes.

"Huh..?" I said, my eyes widening when I looked at the sink.

The dishes were gone and the sink was empty, I stared at the drying rack, which laid the dishes I had never washed. "What the.." I turned my head, scanning the room frantically, I don't know why, but I was scared. I searched my home, looking in any nook and cranny. Oh my god... I'm actually going insane. Did I do them yesterday? No.. I was busy sulking about it, than, what..? I finally decided to just ignore it. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

I decided to eat breakfast and go out shopping like I was supposed to yesterday. But every time I looked towards the sink, my mind wondered to Barbatos. Well, my deliousion of him.
I opened my fridge, but almost fell when I saw it completely stocked.
I was barely had anything in my fridge yesterday! What the hell is happening?!