A Try-Hard - Top Reader x Lucifer

Dom. Y/N x Lucifer

Kinks: Masterbation, teasing, sadistic plays.
Submissive and breedable?

。*゚✧+✧+。*゚

I was researching some things, mostly about demons. They were all to protect myself, so I won't have to have a brother following me around constantly. Once I proved to Lucifer I could easily protect myself from violent demons and promised I'd call on him if something happened, I finally was able to go out without any protection.

✧◝◜✧

It was my first day out without one of the brothers following me, and I get lost.

Greaaaattttt.

I was pacing through the streets, trying to find something I recognize. Like Hell's Kitchen, nope, I even hoped that Asmodeus would be at the gay bars or strip clubs I walked past. Nope, all I saw were demons having sex or making out, not a pretty sight in my opinion, especially when several of them have multiple hands. I eventually saw a clothing store I went with Asmo once, I walked in and began looking at clothes.

*.✧☆゚.*・。☆゚*.✧

Eventually, I payed for the clothes and began trying to find my way home. But whenever I looked at the next corner, I didn't recognize anything. I started pondering on calling one of the brothers to come get me, but what if I wasn't allowed to go out alone again because I got lost. I kept searching, I groaned loudly, why is hell so big??

Someone tapped on my shoulder, I got a little startled at first, but then turned around. A brown haired demon was behind me, he was obviously drunk. He began flirting with me, after a few minutes he asked if I was free and what I was doing tonight. I said the obvious answer, "Sorry, I'm whipping and gagging your mom tonight, I can book you in the next few weeks though."

That upset him, he started getting a bit violent, saying how he was the only one who would date a "Nasty bitch" like me.
Which wasn't true, I could ask any of the brothers and they'd basically have heart attacks whilst saying yes. He raised his hand, about to hit me when a black blur quickly came in front of me.

It was Lucifer, I'm pretty sure he broke his arm, as the guy started crying and held his arm in pain, he ran away, not looking back. "I thought you said you'd call me if you got into trouble." He said, gritting his teeth. "I would've, but I had it handled. I didn't need you, but thanks I guess." He rolled his eyes, face palming. "You've been lost for the past 3 hours."

"You were following me?!"

"Yes, I was only worried."
I crossed my arms, ignoring him, turning away and walking. I can't believe he couldn't trust me, sure I was lost, but I found my way out, and I could've easily handled that guy on my own. Lucifer continued to follow close behind, even though I obviously didn't need him. I suddenly thought of an idea to get him off my tail, I saw a strip club while I was walking, I should go there, I know Lucifer would never step foot inside one.
One; because of his imagine,
Two; He's a simp for me. If he thinks I don't realize he is, well then he must think I'm stupid.

I continue my speed walk, careful not to lose Lucifer from my view. I finally saw the club from it's flashing pink lights. I could feel the anger radiating off of him as soon as he realized what I was doing. I finally arrived and walked in, smirking at Lucifer and waving goodbye behind me. I obviously wasn't going to interact with anyone or do anything there, I just went in because I was mad at Lucifer. I was just going to wait until Lucifer had to go do something, then leave.

I sat down at the bar, grabbing a drink.

✧*。*♡

About thirty minutes passed, I felt as though as I was able to walk out. To be honest, I was going to call Lucifer to pick me up when I got lost, but I'm petty that he was following me. I decided to walk home, passing a few streets that I finally recognized. Suddenly, something, or someone, grabbed me, putting a hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. This is why I should've got a brother to put their pact mark on my tongue. God damnit.
I kicked my legs, but the person, or thing, holding onto me was way too strong. I bit forward on the person's fingers, hoping the thing felt pain.

I tasted blood from the person's fingers, so at least I know it's actually a person, I heard them mumble "Fuck!" After I bit down. I pushed back, hoping that they'd get off, they stumbled but kept their grip, I head-butted backwards, which probably hurt me more than them.

They backed me up into a alleyway, pushing me up against the wall, and finally flipping me over.

Lucifer.

He let go of my mouth,
"WHAT THE FUCK, LUCIFER!"
"Shush, I was just trying to see if you actually could defend yourself." He wiped the blood from his fingers on his jacket.
"Glad to see you actually can."

"I knew I could! You should've just trust me! Fuck you!"
"Look, I wouldn't have done this if you hadn't walked into that disgusting place." I rolled my eyes, "Oh, and why did I do that, Lucifer?" He growled under his breath, "You know, you should respect me, you're the one pinned to the wall."

"Oh really now, I'll see about that."

I lifted my knee to meet his private, rubbing it with my knee. He sucked in a breath quickly, his face flushing.
"What are you doing?" I smirked, "Nothing~" I rubbed it harder, feeling his dick hardening. He started panting, "Ngh- S-Stop."

"Oh~ But do you want me to stop?"

He only responded by pressing his body closer to mine, wrapping his arms around me and moaning into the crook of my neck. I pushed my hand into his pants, grabbing his member and stroking it. He bit into my neck, trying to control his moans, I rubbed the tip of his cock, precum spilling out.
I grabbed his neck, and unlike Lucifer's soft bites into my neck, I bit into it so hard to drew blood. You'd think that'd hurt like a bitch, and it probably did, but it seemed like Lucifer enjoyed being the one whose tortured instead of the person torturing.

He moaned loudly and bucked his hips, causing him to start twitching, and I knew that meant he was about to cum.
I took my hand off of his dick, grabbing his hair and pulling him away from me, Lucifer whined, but that only lasted a moment before I flipped him over, pushing him against the wall.

His back collided with the wall. I (unbuckled my pants/took off my skirt), lining my entrance to his member, I pushed myself onto him, I bit his neck harder than before, not caring if it hurt him, he yelped in pain, "Mm! Ahh- (Y/N)!" I quickly shut him up by pulling his hair hard, he moaned and whined.

I began moving on him, I pulled his nipples, he yelped in pleasure. Finally with one last bounce and pull, he came into me, after he came, I came along with. I stood up, cum dripping from myself. He panted from exhaustion, I took napkins out of my bag, cleaning us up. He smiled tiredly. "We should probably get home."

I dressed him like a child, wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and carried him home.

_____

End