(SFW) Anti-Lucifer League: Plan F! - Reader x Lucifer

Today is like any other, well, besides the fact I've supposedly gone missing.

As always, I was dragged into the plans of Belphegor and Satan, leading me to the center of operation. Their big plan was to have me disappear and have Lucifer, their older and sadistic brother, desperately search for me. At first, I rolled my eyes, where in Devildom would I be able to hide and not be found in a matter of minutes by Luci? Plus, I thought he probably wouldn't even notice if I disappeared, but that's when it hit me. It would be really nice to see if Lucifer, with his tough stature, would crumple over the thought of me being missing. So, I agreed, but on one condition. I wanted to see Lucifer's full reaction, so I would need to hide somewhere I could see the view.

They began cooking up a plan, Satan suggested that he make me invisible, which I responded by reminding him that Lucifer would definitely notice that. They bickered over hiding in one of their rooms, to which I responded with my condition.
Finally, Belphie came up with a great idea, what if I hid in Lilith's room and used magic security camera's to look at what was happening. Satan agreed that would probably be the best option, as Lucifer would probably never guess I was hiding somewhere in Lilith's room. I liked that idea, so I approved it and set out.

We set it up the day before, and I slept in my ancestors room. Then I hid in a corner the next morning and watched the magic security camera, excited to see what might happen. If I'm truly honest, I didn't expect Lucifer to care, he would probably just be glad that he didn't have more work to deal with. But oh, was I extremely wrong.

At 9:06, Lucifer began waking everybody up and calling them downstairs for breakfast. That was normal. At 9:42, Lucifer sat down at the breakfast table. He made the plates before anyone came down since it was his turn to make food. Soon after, the brothers came down to eat. We had informed everyone previously, so no one mentioned my disappearance. I began to think how dumb this whole ordeal was, Lucifer obviously wasn't going to care and I was just going to be sat in this room for the whole day. But, Lucifer began eyeing the plate of food left out for me. "...Where's (Y/N)?" He asked, a slightly angry look plastered on his face. Mammon looked around, acting like he hadn't noticed I wasn't there. "Wait, where is (Y/N)?" He said, the other brothers shrugged. "They're probably not hungry or something." Leviathan mentioned.
Lucifer seemed annoyed, but continued on eating.

At 10:12 the brothers began to head out, but Lucifer stayed behind. He stomped up to my room and knocked on the door. "(Y/N), we're leaving for school. Come out." Lucifer's demanding tone was something I was familiar with, so it didn't really shock me. What did shock me though, was how upset he began to get. "(Y/N), come out. Right now. What are you doing in there?" Okay, normal demanding Lucifer. He knocked on the door again, slightly more aggressive. "(Y/N)! Come out this instant!" He yelled, while Lucifer had gotten angry, I'd never seen him yell like that before for something this small.

Lucifer beat on the door before forcing it open. He entered my room and began searching around. He seemed disoriented, confused on where I was. "(Y/N), I demand you stop hiding this instant." He waited for 30 seconds before deciding to search the rest of the house. Lucifer texted the group chat, asking if anyone knew where I was and threatening them. Then he began to blow up my phone with texts.
It was actually quite amusing to be honest, seeing this sadistic, powerful demon fall into despair because he couldn't find a mere human.
He searched for 4 hours until finally giving up and locking himself in his room. I started to feel a little bad, but I had to keep going.

About an hour later, he took himself out of his room and searched once again, seeing if I had popped up anywhere. He resorted to texting the "Everyone" group chat, Luke seemed terrified and was yelling in chat about how they could lose someone so important. When the brothers came back home, he forced them to look as well. I texted the Anti-Lucifer League;

Me: Maybe we should stop this.

Satan: What? No, this is the most successful plan we've done ever, do you see how much Lucifer is freaking out? He's practically losing his mind.

Belphie: Agreed, but he's going to make us keep looking forever though, we probably won't even be able to sleep.

Me: He's probably going to lock me up if he finds me 😥

Satan: Then don't get found ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I grumbled before shutting off my phone and continuing to watch the footage. I hadn't expected Lucifer to react this way, he was pissed and was destroying stuff looking for me. I was supposed to come out of hiding at 5:00, but I wanted to end it sooner than that. It was 3:54 now, and Lucifer called everyone to the living room, now in his demon form. "If you know where they are, tell me this instant and I'll give you whatever you want." He said, I was shocked, no way he'd go to that extent to find me. "Anything?" Mammon piped up, Lucifer glared at him, "Mammon, tell me where they are right now."
Mammon shrunk back ever so slightly, "W-well, to be honest, I dunno where they are."

Lucifer sighed, collapsing on the couch. "Where are you...? If this is a prank, it's not funny nor cute." He seemed more upset than anytime I'd ever seen him, he looked like he was on the verge of angry tears. His face rested in his hand. Belphie smirkrd, "So, you'll do anything right? Just to find them?" Lucifer looked up, glaring at him the same way he did at Mammon. "I'll tell you if you don't boss is around for 2 days." Lucifer shot up, "Where. Tell me." He hissed, getting closer and towering over Belphie. "Are you going to keep your end of the deal?"
Lucifer looked reluctant, but sighed, "Fine, now tell me."

Satan laughed, "They're in Lilith's room." He said.

I've never been more terrified in my entire life.

Before a matter of seconds, Lucifer had broken into the room I was hiding in. His angry eyes peirced my soul. But instead of being pissed, he seemed relieved. He sighed and sat in front of me, pulling me into an embrace. It was warm and it felt like he was collapsing from exhaustion. "Why..?" He asked, I pat his back, "It's okay, Lucifer. Satan and Belphie just wanted to prank you and I didn't think you'd freak out like this."
I felt my chest begin to wet, and Lucifer was crying. "Hey- Lucifer, are you okay?"
He just "Shushed" me and stayed like that for a little while.

Annnnnddd, for the next month I wasn't allowed out of his room. After two days, Lucifer reprimanded Satan and Belphie, making them on cleaning duty and cooking duty until the month was up, also taking their phones.

That's how Plan F: Hide the Human became our most successful prank ever.