Headcanons - Sickness

Lucifer:

Whenever you're sick, he always spoils you. Sweet kisses on the forehead, tea, coffee, food in bed, and cuddles without question. If a brother dares to bother you, it's basically on sight for Lucifer. He'll lecture them for hours about how they shouldn't bother you whilst you're sick, he usually gets really angry about it, so depending on how he feels, he could be hanging a few people from the chandelier. He'll buy medicine for you, as well as let you watch any channel, even if you need to pay for it, and he'll watch it with you.
(Casually puts on the Obey Me! Anime only available for VIP users: 🥺)

Mammon:

Mammon doesn't really know how to deal with you being sick. He loves you so he gets worried, but pretends not to. He'll try to help but ends up making things worse, got you meds? It's not the right kind. Kisses and cuddles? He ends up sick too. It always ends in disaster, but you're never mad at him for it, everyone makes mistakes.

Leviathan:

Levi doesn't do much, he really just does his normal routine, sleep, eat, play games, maybe work out to workout videos, play games, watch anime, and sleep. He cuddles you a bit more because he knows that you feel like shit, but other than that, barely anything changes.

Satan:

Once Satan knows you're sick, he gets a bit over the top. He has medicine with him because he's always sick, he'll force you to lay down and get mad at you if he sees you not resting. If someone tries to make you do something, he gets pissed and ends up throwing something at them. He gets in trouble a lot for it.

Asmodeus:

It gives him heart attacks every time he looks at you while you're sick. He tries his best to be the best boyfriend, giving cuddles and loves, but seeing you sick makes him sad, Asmo loves you for your personality, but he also loves gazing at you, so he likes to sleep with you and hand feed you meds and food while getting better.

Beelzebub:

Attack of the Beel. Cuddles, even more than usual, he doesn't work out those days just to take care of you. He always has some snacks ready and makes you eat healthy foods and meds while you're sick to get you better quicker. He likes to weight lift you sometimes to get his exercise in.

Belphegor:

Cuddles are even more essential than anything. Kisses and hugs with medicine, he rubs your back and gets pissy when someone interrupts your cuddles.

Simeon:

He gets real anxious whenever you're sick, he doesn't want to mess with you a lot because he's scared of what happened to Lilith's lover happening to you. He loves you so much but's scared that he'll have to chose between being exiled or saving you. He gives you medicine, a kiss on the forehead, and generally avoids you until you're better.

Solomon:

Solomon tries to make medicine, sometimes it works, sometimes it turns you blue. He rubs your back and gives you kisses, downside is that he can't cook for you or you'll get even worse.

Luke:

Luke's very sweet, he's running around like an oompa loompa bringing you everything you need, medicine, blankets, food, all of the above.
He basically just stays by your side until you're better.

Barbatos:

He prevents it before it even happens, so usually, you aren't too sick, but he always makes sure to give you loves if you don't feel well. Kisses on the forehead and lips are his specialty.

Diavolo:

Diavolo always takes care of you, for that day, he isn't 'Future king Diavolo', he's your personal nurse. He cuddles you and cancels any meetings for the time.

End!