Headcanons - Jealousy

Lucifer:

Whenever Lucifer is jealous, he tries his best to hide it. His prideful exterior will desperately try not to waver even when he sees something that makes him horribly jealous.
The first time he showed how jealous he was, was when you were spending way too much time with Leviathan. What can you say? You liked anime too, so binge watching wasn't out of your comfort zone, and you didn't expect Lucifer to want to watch. Lucifer tried to cover his jealousy with anger and would come up with excuses for you not to hang out with Levi, practically forcing you to be around himself.
After a long chat, Lucifer finally (but reluctantly) admitted he was jealous, and now you two binge watch shows together on Friday nights to ease his jealousy.

Mammon:

Mammon's jealousy has never been hidden very well. Often snapping at whomever he's jealous of. Practically the only way to make him stop being so greedy for every bit of your affection is to give him cuddles and kisses, which only works for about 1 night, then the cycle repeats.

Leviathan:

Leviathan is the Avatar of Envy, so naturally, he has unlimited jealousy. He gets overly upset whenever you decide to hang out with someone else over him, hauling himself up in his room, or, if it's really bad, summoning Lothan. To try and take precautions, while you're cuddling Levi often leaves marks all over your neck. Usually you don't notice until later, but you just sigh and go on with your day.

Satan:

Avatar of Wrath + Jealousy ≠ Anything good. If his jealousy gets too out of hand, he'll ask you politely to leave his room, if you're in there, and then he'll basically destroy half of his mini library. After he gets all that out, he'll restore everything then go get you. Then you'll have a conversation, if he gets pissed again he'll do the same thing as before, but since he doesn't want to be like Lucifer, he talks out his feelings to the best of his abilities.

Asmodeus:

Even with his narcissistic persona, Asmodeus is actually quite insecure. Of course, he doesn't show it often, but inside it eats away at him whenever he's jealous. This is usually when he thinks you like someone more than him, since you can't be charmed, Asmodeus gets scared you might "realize someone's better" in terms of personality. (Whenever he's truly jealous, he bites his nails, so he absolutely despises getting jealous.)
When he gets jealous, he sneaks into your room and begs for kisses, cuddles, and compliments, to which you happily give in to.

Beelzebub:

Beelzebub rarely gets jealous, so when he does, something is clearly wrong. The first and possibly only time he got jealous was when you stopped cooking for him. You would often cook loads of food he found more delicious than anything else, but you stopped during exam season to study. Beel almost immediately noticed, and had a very obvious shift in mood. He thought the reason you weren't cooking for him anymore was because you were cooking for someone else. During those days he would constantly stuff his face with more and more food, trying to get the same satisfaction he'd get from your cooking. Lucifer obviously got upset that food was disappearing even faster than usual and confronted him about it. When Beel told him what was going on, Lucifer just sighed and told him to talk to you about it.
Later that day, Beel cried to you about how he was worried you were cheating on him, you just told him what was actually happening and then baked him a cake, which he thoroughly enjoyed. He did force you to keep him company by sitting in your room and watching you study and work afterwards, though.

Belphegor:

Jealousy isn't something that comes naturally to Belphegor. He doesn't really worry about you cheating on him because he has complete trust in you, however, he hates other people thinking they're good enough to make passes at you. When you're not looking, he'll, very casually, threaten to murder whoever decided to flirt with you.

Diavolo:

As the Demon King, Diavolo is used to getting everything he wants, and jealousy doesn't come natural to Dia. No one dares try and make him jealous anyway, so he rarely needs to. But once, he did get jealous. He basically kidnapped you and kept you inside his castle for two days, you don't know exactly what happened to make him so jealous, but the "punishment" for making him jealous was probably the best thing you'd experienced all year. (It was basically a mini sleepover)

Well, since I don't want to leave you hanging, I'll tell you the juicy bits.
Diavolo thought he saw you on a date with a Demon from school, he cried to Barbatos about it, who tried to tell him that it probably wasn't the case. But, even so, Diavolo demanded that you only be able to spend time with him for a weekend. Diavolo did ask about it, but you didn't seem to connect the dots.

Barbatos:

Barbatos usually just smiles and feins ignorance, but will continue to mildly inconvenience the person repeatedly. You heard your favorite lunch was in the cafeteria? Sucks to suck, Barbatos just gave all of it to Beelzebub. You get to class? It looks like your seat is damp from cleaning products and you didn't notice, now you look like you pissed yourself. You eventually caught on when he started doing it to Asmodeus after the Blood Moon Festival. Asmo was freaking out daily about one of his eyeliners going missing, or a lipstick he barely wore. Barbie had been being awfully suspicious during that time, and you quickly realized what he was doing.
You told him to stop, and he listened. That doesn't mean he doesn't do it to other demons he finds too friendly with you.

Simeon:

Simeon is an Angel, it's not really in his nature to get jealous or hate people. But one time he got extremely jealous, to which he put on a smile and would basically just annoy the demon he was jealous of all day. Asking him for help with tasks, or interrupting him when he talked to you. "Accidentally" spilling water on his shoes, nothing too horrible, but also nothing unnoticeable either.
Whenever you ask him about it, he really just ignores you or tells you a silly excuse. After about 3 days, he stopped annoying the demon.

What did the demon do, you ask? Well, the demon expressed having a crush on you, and was planning to confess his love. However, he has been telling his friends about a spell he had learned to charm you. Simeon immediately was like; "I f*cking dare you." And thus, the scenario listed above begun.

Luke: (platonic)

We've all seen Luke upset before, if you choose to hang out with a Demon instead of him, he gets all pouty and won't talk to anyone. (Simeon usually has to bring you over so you can hang out with him and get him back to normal.)

Solomon:

Straight up just tries to poison their food. You always immediately notice though, and you make sure to repremand Solomon severly. Which, much to your dismay, just makes him glad to be able to spend more time with you. He never truly listens either, usually getting jealous over petty things such as sitting near you and brushing your hands together accidentally.

Raphael:

Stare.
Just stare.
Just an intimidating stare directed towards the person who making "moves" on you.
They usually get creeped out and avoid you or they get scared.

Thirteen:

Pfffttt, jealous? Her? Yeah actually, she does get jealous, and it isn't pretty. Traps and pranks are all that the stars foresee for the person who dares try and be a "pervert" towards you.
But one time you did get caught in the trap, so you and Thirteen had a very long chat about which traps are okay and which are not. Also, how to control her jealousy in a more healthy way. (The second part was met with a raspberry but at least you tried.)

Mephistopheles:

Trips them, tries to ruin their reputation, basically bullies them until you confront him with; "Bad Mephistopheles! You know you're not allowed to do that!"