(SFW) A Place To Stay - Reader x Solomon

(Y/N) x Solomon

(SFW)
*-.-*

I waved goodbye to the brothers as I left for the human world. I would miss them, but, I also missed my friends up there. Tears rolled down Mammon's cheeks as he begged me to stay, Levi gave me a hard stink eye, although I knew that just meant he was extremely upset I was leaving. Satan tsked as he tried to keep his cool, Belphie crossed his arms, acting cold. Asmo had refused to come out of his room to see me off, and Beel was looking down. As I was turning to go into the portal, I noticed Lucifer walking towards me. He grabbed my hands, looking into my eyes, it felt as though he was staring directly into my soul. It left me breathless.

"You better take care of yourself (Y/N)."

He slipped money into my palm, patting me on the head. I raised an eyebrow, confused, mainly because he slipped grim into my hand, which if you didn't know, isn't seen as valid currency in the human realm. But, either way, I guess it's the thought that counts. I smiled softly, "I hope to see you guys again."

And suddenly I felt a soft breeze hit my face. The sun coming from behind buildings, clear under the blue sky, I took a breath, closing my eyes and taking in everything. I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it behind me.

I was going to stop at a nearby inn to sleep until I could afford an apartment or something, when I noticed white hair and gray eyes peering at me.
"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Solomon said, smiling and waving as he ran towards me. When he stopped in front of me, he pulled me into a hug. "I've been looking for you for a while, as soon as I got into the human realm I started to search for you." I chuckled. "Thanks, Solomon, why were you looking for me?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to live with me?" He said. I was slightly confused, why? I mean it had only been an hour since we left Devildom, he had seen me every day, now he wanted to see me every day with no breaks? Weird, I mean, I don't even want to spend every second with myself. So, I asked, although as I asked, his eyes never strayed from my lips. "Why do you want me to live with you?" He shrugged, "I don't know, I just feel like we could save money and stuff by sharing a place." I guess that makes sense.

We started to walk, the crunching of the asphalt under my feet, the breeze waving Solomon's hair lightly. I listened to his voice, his lips were pressed into a smile, he asked about my family and what I was planning on doing, with each answer, his eyes seemed to gleam. Finally, we stopped at the edge of a forest, I looked to Solomon, "Are you about to kidnap me? Because I will call Lucifer to kick your ass." He laughed, his hand intertwined with mine, casually walking into the forest, the rays of sun seeped through the openings of the leaves and branches and hit his face. "Of course not, Idiot. I have a house in these woods."

"Ah, a stereotypical wizard who lives in a cabin in the woods." I nudged his side playfully, "What, you gonna fill me up with sweets and eat me?"

Only a dry chuckled filled the air, his hand squeezed mine slightly, soon, it was awkwardly silent. The crunching of leaves as we walked, the tweets of birds, the quiet croaks of frogs, it was uncharacteristic of how we had talked the whole way. I frowned, "Hey, I'm just kidding, Solomon, I didn't want it to come out as rude.." Solomon shook his head, "No, sorry, it was funny, my mind just went off." I raised an eyebrow, confused by that answer.

"Oh, here we are!" Suddenly, we stopped in front of a brick home with a brown roof, it was a very nicely kept home, the bushes were trimmed, the roof had barely any dead leaves on it, and the garden was well kept. Solomon guided me inside, closing the door behind us. I took my shoes off at the door, waiting a bit for Solomon, I took notice of my surroundings, the wood floor, the stairs leading to a second floor, two openings leading to separate rooms from the hallway. Solomon took off his coat, putting it on a wood rack next to the door.

Solomon smiled sweetly, "The living room's on the right, you can stick there while I cook some dinner." I was on my way to the living room until I heard the last part, stopping dead in my tracks, I turned toward Solomon, sweat dripping from my face. "Uhm, actually, you've been running around the whole day, you should probably rest, I'll cook dinner." Solomon shrugged, "Ok then." He walked to the living room as I walked towards the kitchen, which I inferred was the entrance on the left.

I took out some ingredients to cook a meal, I started chopping the lettuce, tomato, carrots, etc. Finally, I had a nice salad. I went to the living room, only to see Solomon sleeping peacefully, most likely exhausted from trying to find where I ended up. His white hair was laid in front of his face, his turtle-neck perfectly fit his body, his lips were slightly parted and you could hear his soft breath. I set down a portion of salad on the coffee table. For some reason, my face felt hot. I extended my hand towards his hair, my fingers interlaced with his soft hair, his hair smelled like my favorite fruit.

I suddenly was startled by a chuckle coming from beneath my fingers. I jumped back as Solomon sat up with a hand on his head, my eyes widened and my face burned from embarrassment.

"Hahaha, you like something you see (Y/N)?" Solomon said, his pale face glowed a deep red. I sputtered my words until I gave up, aggressively pointing towards the salad, hiding my face. "Eat your salad you little shit." Solomon busted out laughing, holding his chest, "'Little shit?' Really? Pfttt-" I shot him the dirtiest look I could manage, "Alright, alright, I'm kidding, thanks for dinner." And then we ate dinner.

I was in the middle of eating a carrot when suddenly Solomon said, "Oh, by the way, the bedroom upstairs? Ya, it only has one bed." Heat ran to my face, "You just now mention that?! Fine, I'll sleep on the couch." Solomon raised his hand, making gesticulations, "No, no, I don't want you to sleep on the couch."

'Then you sleep on the couch." I said, my face blank. Solomon sighed like he was trying to hint at something but I wasn't listening. "No, how about... We sleep in the same bed?" My face flushed, the same bed? What in Devildom is he thinking? I guess it wouldn't be so bad... "Fine, but you'll stick on your side, okay?" Solomon smiled, "Alright then."

Finally it was time to sleep, I put pillows in-between us. Solomon frowned lightly when he saw me putting the pillows there. I laid down, pulling the blanket over my body. Solomon laid on his side, pulling the blanket over him, sighing, he closed his eyes.

The pillows in the middle of the bed started to get annoying, it was hard to move and uncomfortable. So, I did what anybody would do, and took them off the bed. The gap between Solomon and I was officially opened up again. But now I felt obnoxiously cold, I went closer to Solomon, wrapping my arms around his body, trying to get warm. Not only was my body warm now, but now my face was warm as well.

I felt Solomon move and wrap his arms around me. I looked up to see Solomon's half opened eyes and a sweet smile.

"I love you, (Y/N).. I've wanted to tell you for a really long time.."

∘˚˳°~。☆

End