Stakes - Gambler Reader x Mammon

Mammon x (Top) Reader

Kinks: Mutual Masturbation

Setting: You are a gambler, Mammon, who loves to gamble, tells you that if he wins, he gets your whole fortune. But if You win, he has to become "Sugar Baby", because you found him cute, so why not? You have money to spare.

*.✧$∘˚˳°

It's a beautiful day in Devildom, and now I'm gambling with a student council member who can't seem to go a day with money in his pockets.

It all started the second he heard around the casino that I was rich and liked to gamble. I'm not obsessed with gambling, but it was a fun pass time. Especially when you're so good at it you can't lose.

But this white haired boy was sure he could beat me.

The tan-skinned male came up to me one day, the only way I'd recognized him is from seeing him on the magazines that had circled around town.

Mammon, was it? He is very cute either way, I thought to myself as he rambled on about how he would beat me in a gambling match if he could just have the chance.
"Fine," I stated firmly, "But, I warn you, no one's beaten me yet." He smirked mischievously, "Oh ya? Well I'mma be the first!" I regarded his smirk with my own.

"Alright then, how about we set some stakes?"

Ears turned to hear us, a thick scent of anticipation filled the air of the casino. It seemed as though the casino went silent as soon as someone dared mentioned that dreaded word.

Stakes.

He flashed a motion of uneasiness, but quickly composed himself, as if he'd thought to himself, 'What if I actually win? That could be some good money right there.' Only ignorant people have those thoughts. Even at a game you're good at, you have no idea what a random strangers skill level is. You bet high stakes and you lose, that's all it takes to lose everything.

But I wasn't planning to lose.

I could tell just by looking at him that he was knee-deep in debt. Probably from gambling. Which usually meant a person wasn't very good at it. I bet high stakes because I don't "Hope" I'll win, I know I'll win. But, even so, I had no idea who he was besides some pictures, so I let him choose the stakes. If he chose high stakes. It's his funeral. "I'm a nice person, so I'll let you decide the stakes of this match." I smiled with what would make anyone feel caution and dread.

But Mammon wasn't like any other demon.

He's a stupid demon.

He smiled, eyes lighting up at the opportunity that seemed just beneath his grasp. "Fine! If I win, I get your whole fortune!"

See? Stupid.

"What about if you lose?" I said, Mammon seemed to rack his brain on that one, like he couldn't see any possibility that he could lose. Even people who never lose always take in account that the other person could potentially beat them. With my job, I could earn back my fortune, otherwise I wouldn't have accepted that stake.

I thought about it for a moment, he was very cute, also, his demeanor screamed,"Submissive".
"Fine then, if you lose, instead of asking for money, you'll have to be my "sugar baby." It's a win-win for you. You get money either way, just not as much as than if you were to win." His face flushed hearing that, "W-What do ya' mean by that?! H-Huh?!"

"You'll see if you lose."

*.¥∘˚˳°

We gathered around the gambling table, we were going to play a simple game of Black Jack.
Whoever won 3 games, won the whole thing. I picked up the top two cards after getting Bryant the bartender to shuffle them.