Pleasantly Awoken - Asmodeus x Reader

(Please note; This is not nonconsensual and (Y/N) isn't traumatized by this. It should be noted that this is supposed to be the reader's kink as well.)
-------
(All events were later explained by Asmodeus.)

It was in the late hours of the night, I was sound asleep and so was my boyfriend, Asmodeus. It wasn't until Asmodeus woke up from a wet dream that things started to get a bit... Strange.
He peered over my sleeping body, just to gaze at my face, he said. But he was enraptured, wrapped in the beauty of my gorgeous, resting, face. He gently kissed my forehead, then my eyelids, down to my lips.

At first, they were soft pecks of love and adoration. However, they soon twisted and turned into more lustful kisses. He couldn't get over that wet dream he had.
When I writhed in my sleep, trying to grab onto him, he said he could no longer hold back. Asmodeus tried his best not to wake me, just wanting to use me as a sex doll with a face he loves more than anything for the time being. But he admits that whenever I let out whimpers and squirmed, it turned him on way more than if I was immobile.

Gently, he pulled down my pants. His finger dragged down my back, almost forgetting to keep himself in check. The heavy breathing coming from him wavered slightly. His dick twitched as he grinded against my thigh, not yet inserting it. He groaned quietly, covering his mouth to keep them from getting too loud.

He wanted more.

His lips kissed my neck, biting it occasionally very lightly. I squirmed at the feeling, and suddenly, Asmodeus couldn't suppress his desires to only grinding and kissing. He pulled me close to him, his hot breath on my neck tickled me. He pushed his penis into my body. I whimpered and squirmed slightly, he continued to move, trying his best to keep me asleep. The fwops of our skin smacking together, my face contorting, feeling the strange motion of an object moving in and out of me, all of that just made Asmodeus even hornier.

A whispered moan escaped his lips, calling my name. He went a bit faster and harder, how could he keep going so excruciatingly slow when I was the person he was fucking?
He whined as he continued, almost as if he forgot he was trying to keep me asleep, he pounded into me.
"(Y/N)~ C-Come on~"Putting two fingers on my clit, stimulating it, and it seemed as though now he wanted me to wake. "I want you to feel what I'm feeling right now~" He moaned in my ear, a grin spreading on his face.

And finally, I awoke. All the pleasure ran to my head, and in a moment of panic, I tossed and turned. Asmo was a bit shocked, but immediately tried to calm me down by stating what was happening. "It's alright- ngh It-It's me. Oh fuck~ I tried my best not to wake you, but there was only so much I could hold. MmMm~" ("I tRiEd My BeSt nOt tO wAkE yOu," yeah right.) I let out a sigh of relief, and as my body settled, I felt the full extent of the pleasure happening.

I covered my mouth as I tried not to moan. Asmo grabbed my hand and yanked it behind my back, "Don't you dare!" He hissed, biting my neck hard. I flinched but continued to pant loudly. I felt like I was going to cum as a knot filled my stomach. Just as that thought ran through my head, the fwoping of our skin turned into loud squelching and Asmo let out a loud groan. He didn't stop though, making sure I came as well. I whined and moaned as the thick white substance left my body.

Our bodies collapsed, my body felt like it had just ascended and came back.

Asmo buried his face in my neck, "I love you~" He smiled and cuddled close to me. I turned and kissed his face. He giggled, kissing my face back.