Welcome to Halloween - Reader x Asmodeus

Setting:
This chapter takes place during the Halloween event. So, spoilers.

~。∘˚˳°<

Kinks: Eating out

~。∘˚˳°<

Halloween was coming close, I didn't know whether Devildom people even celebrated Halloween. Mainly because the holiday originated from an ancient Celtic festival called Samhain, it was believed that the souls of the dead came back to their old homes on Samhain, and humans would dress up to ward off the spirits.

And y'know, like 99% of the population in Devildom are dead people. But, that didn't stop the brothers and Diavolo making a haunted house to celebrate the spooky holiday. Asmo was surely excited, he was bouncing with joy, wanting to be the one to design the outfits. I let him chose my outfit and do my makeup. He kissed my cheek, thanking me for letting him test his products on my face.

Asmodeus absolutely adored me, showering me in affection and love. He told me that when he married me, everyday he'd take care of me.

Not going to lie, that did sound nice.

~。∘˚˳°<

Asmo dragged me to his and Satan's section, it was a typical Japanese styled area, less scary, more relaxing. He told me he wanted it to look cute, not too scary. We were all called for a roll call to see if everyone was ready.

When a box showed up at the castle doors.

"For the brothers, enjoy your Halloween." It read. Asmo saw the masks, and his eyes lit up.
It couldn't hurt, right?

Wrong.

Not even 5 minutes later, I'm running for my life from Mammon and Levi.
(Maybe more than just 5 minutes, but you get the picture.)
I held onto Solomon's hand as I ran through the halls. "Those god damn masks! They must have a spell on them!" I huffed, still running as Mammon chased us, Levi gave up a while back, but Mammon kept yelling about how delicious my soul was gonna be. Not Solomon's soul. My soul, it was annoying. "Don't say 'god' here! It's rude! Yes, they definitely- do!"
"Oh, shut the hell up, Solomon! No one's gonna hear while we're RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES."
I ran into the nearest building, slamming the door. I had let go of Solomon's hand, if he wants to die, so be it, maybe he shouldn't criticize my use of the English language.

I sighed, panting out of breath, I slid down the door, sitting down. That was until I recognized where I was.
I was in Asmodeus's area.

"Oh~ My dear (Y/N).. I missed you..."
Asmo came into view, his mask as beautiful as his outfit, it definitely matched his aesthetic.
He came closer, I knew he'd want my soul, but there was no escape. "You finally made your way back to me, I knew you would.."
"But still, I need to punish you for skipping out on me like that!"

Even with the mask, I could see him frowning. "Just kidding~!"

"..Unless you want to~"

I shook my head, I knew Asmo wasn't think straight, I wasn't going to be doing anything if he wasn't fully conscious.
"Alright!~ ..But can you please tell me how beautiful I am? I am beautiful, right?"

I hesitated, not because I didn't think he was beautiful, I just didn't know what would happen if I was truthful. But, I didn't want to know what would happen if I lied.
"I think you're the most beautiful person in the world, Asmodeus."
He was silent for a moment, before taking me into an embrace.

"Thank you~ Be sure to repeat that as often as you'd like~"

"You're every bit as gorgeous as I am.. It makes me worried that one day, you'll find someone.. someone you think is better.. And they won't be able to reject you because of how amazing you are, and- *sniff* -and you'll leave me.."

Before I knew it, Asmodeus was crying on my shoulder. "(Y-Y/N).. Please be mine, and only mine, for the rest of your life.." I had never seen him act so strangely like this before. The confident Asmodeus was crumbling infront of my eyes. "I'd love that.."

Asmo sat up, "Really?! Oh! I really really want to kiss you right now! But I can't with this stupid mask on, hold on a second, my dear." He unbuckled the latches of the mask, revealing his face, he immediately took me into a kiss, not letting go. When we finally parted, Asmodeus looked confused, but happy.

"Hey, (Y/N), why are we kissing?"
He put his hands up, a bit frantic for a moment. "N-NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE IT, I JUST-" I took his lips into mine, he calmed down immediately. I broke the kiss, getting up quickly, dragging Asmo behind me.

"..This is the best way that I've ever woken up."

~。∘˚˳°<

We finally got everyone sorted, then we learned who to blame this on. Let's just say, Mammon is definitely gonna have a hard time with headaches. I went to my room, collapsing on the bed. I was so tired from running all day. I heard rustling as I closed my eyes, but I was too tired to see who it was.

~。∘˚˳°<

I woke up, I felt a weight on my chest, when I looked at what it was, all I saw was Asmodeus laying down on my chest, hugging me and cuddling close.
My face blushed a bit, I ran my fingers through his hair, goosebumps ran across his arms under my touch.
He shifted his position, I needed to get up, but I also didn't want to have to wake him up. So I sat there, wrapping my arms around him, dragging my fingers through his hair.

Finally, Asmo's eyes fluttered opened. He kept holding onto me, listening close to my heartbeat, I'm guessing he didn't realize I was awake. He smiled lightly, seeming to be enjoying just being in my presence. It was nice.. I put my hand on his hair, petting it more. Asmo's eyes shot open, surprised I was awake. He took a second but calmed down, "Good morning, (Y/N)~..."

He yawned, instead of getting up, he kept there, almost as if when he let go, I would disappear. "Hey.. Asmo.. We've got to get up.." Asmo shook his head into my chest, "No! I don't want to! I wanna stay here forever!"
I chuckled, "You can't be throwing a tantrum right now. Come on.. We can just go and eat breakfast, then comeback."

Asmo looked at me with pleading eyes, as if wanting to ask me something.
"What if... For breakfast I eat you?"
My face flushed; "Asmo! Don't say things like that!" I felt my legs twitch underneath his body.
"Oh, but I'm not just saying~ I can feel you want too as well~"

He tugged at the rim of my (underwear/pajama pants/shorts), pulling them down, revealing my pussy.
Asmo made his way down my body, kissing each part of my body until he reached my vagina.
He licked my clit, I squirmed, whining a bit. He began rubbing the clit as he began to push his tongue deep into my pussy. "A-Asmo! Gah-" He covered my mouth, making me quiet.

He held my legs open with one hand, and soon Asmo his whole tongue deep inside me. I moaned, the pleasure running up my spine. He let go of my leg, putting a hand down his own pants, pleasuring himself, moaning on my vagina, the hot breath on my pussy made me pant more than I already was.

His tongue grazed my prostate and my hips bucked at the motion, gripping my blankets. You could tell he was going faster on his cock, which meant he was close to cumming. He moaned louder, gagging on me.

He moaned something that was muffled, but I could tell Asmo was telling me he was going to cum.

I pushed his head down, his eyes rolled back and he came. But he didn't stop going down on my pussy and sucking it. He started going faster, whining, wanting me to cum. I gave him what he wanted, I covered my mouth as I released a string of cum into his mouth.
He sat up, wiping his mouth, "That was such a nice treat, master~"

My face blushed a little, still not recovered. I hugged him, he seemed a bit surprised, but quickly leaned into the hug, smiling softly. "Now, let's get dressed and go down. You guys still have a haunted house to do."

~。∘˚˳°<

End!

Hope you guys enjoyed.