Stares - Reader x Raphael

Setting: Raphael just being confused as hell.

Again, sorry if the personalities are off, I'm just going off of what my friend has told me about the new lessons

∘˚˳°~。☆

I knew Raphael was new to demon world and human world customs, but it still made uncomfortable whenever his eyes would just stare at me for minutes. His eyes wouldn't wander as I talked to him and he made eye contact the whole time. Maybe it's just me, but it seemed like he had a staring problem. He'd stare at me in class, stare at me whilst eating, just, stare.

He's probably just as awkward as me when it comes to these things. Mammon was the first to call out his staring problem during lunch.

"Raphael, can ya' stop staring at (Y/N) while they're eating? It's creepy."
Raphael immediately turned a shade of pink and looked extremely embarrassed. "Oh.. Uhm, sorry." I shook my head, "It's alright. Mammon, don't be rude." Mammon grumbled, "It is creepy, ain't being rude if it's true." I rolled my eyes, maybe it's just because I'm 'too nice', (As stated by the brothers) but I never called out Raphael for staring. I felt bad so I just never did it.

Raphael gently poked at his food, trying his best to not stare at me again. Mammon pouted and grumbled beside me as he ate the spicy instant ramen he had forced me to buy on the way to school. After we were finished with lunch and went back to class, I felt someone staring at me again. I immediately knew it was Raphael staring at me. I tried to shake off the feeling, but I still felt daggers being burned into my head.

∘˚˳°~。☆

I could hear slight footsteps behind me as I walked with Mammon, I looked to see who it was and saw Raphael walking a bit further back. I smiled and gestured to come walk next to us. He speed walk and came up beside me. Mammon glared at Raphael, "It's you again." He grumbled, Raphael stared at the floor, "Mammon." I scowled. As Mammon and I bickered, I felt a hand gently brushing against mine.

"Raphael?" I said, confused, "Ah.. oh, um, sorry."
Mammon rolled his eyes, "Is that all ya' can say?" I shot him a glare; ineffective on someone who can't take a hint like Mammon. I sighed, "Raphael, I'll see you tomorrow. I've got to get home." I shot Raphael a smile before dragging Mammon away.

After getting home, I scolded Mammon about being rude to people. I huffed about it to Lucifer, and Mammon got hung from the chandelier. I knew it was kinda mean, but it's all he usually listens to.

I was really tired from the day, so I took a quick shower, with Asmo begging to join, I, of course, said no. Anyways, afterwards, I got into bed and tried my best to sleep.

Even as my eyes rested, I heard shuffling. The cold air from my window blew in.

Wait.. I... Don't think I left my window open?

My eyes blinked open before I sat up, they grazed towards the window.

I started screaming loudly as I saw a dusty haired, tanned man that I've come to know as Raphael. Raphael jumped through the window, covering my mouth with his hand. "(Y/N)... Sh.. Someone will hear." I removed his hand, whispering, "What- What the fuck were you doing in my window?"

"Don't cuss, (Y/N)."

I rolled my eyes, "I have every right to cuss, you just broke into my house." Raphael sat down next to me, "Sorry, I didn't mean to, I just couldn't find any other way to do this." I gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"
He fiddled with his fingers looking down to the floor. "I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you."

My eyes widened, but then flattened, "You couldn't have told me that at school?"

He blushed, "Uhm.. I guess, but I'm not really familiar with these feelings... So I didn't know..." My hand took his and clasped it, forcing him to look into my eyes as I brought his hand up. "I'm in love with you too, Raphael."

He kissed me softly, like sweet blossoms on my lips. I dragged my hand down his chest, Raphael opened his eyes and separated our lips, "(Y/N)... Stop it.. That's making me feel.. Sinfully.." I smirked, "Really?" He nodded and moaned lightly as my fingers ran over trailed down his sides. His flushed face as he tried to keep his cool was adorable.

I stopped and kissed him, "Well, if you don't want to, we'll stop there and I'll see you tomorrow." He shook his head slightly, whispering "No.. Please, keep going."

I gently kissed his neck as I slowly removed his shirt. Raphael wrapped his arms around me, moaning quietly as I sucked his skin. I put my hand into his pants near his hard dick, he sucked in a breath as he tried to calm himself.

I began stroking him, the feeling was obviously not familiar to him, he bucked his hips suddenly and hissed in pleasure. His arms hugged me tighter.

His moans were quiet and sweet. More like pants than loud moans.
Raphael whined for me to go faster, it was more like a whisper than a whine. I rubbed the tip of his dick, he bit into my neck, trying to keep himself from being too loud, even though it was still quiet.

I felt precum on my fingers, that was quick. I took my hand of his dick, unzipping his pants, I moved Raphael's arms to make him stop hugging me, his eyes pleaded but I just smiled.
I got down to my knees, taking his cock into my mouth. I sucked and dragged my teeth on his dick, my hand dragged down towards my own private area to pleasure myself. Raphael stopped me by putting his foot in the way, he let out a breathy moan, "D-Don't do t-that, it-it's a s-sin."

I rolled my eyes, taking my mouth off of him, "We're literally fucking right now, Raphael."
My hand itched to pleasure myself, pent up from only pleasuring Raphael. "T-then let me." He rubbed me with his foot, I smiled and began sucking him off again. The vibrations from my moans and pants were pleasuring Raphael even more.

Raphael soon finished in my mouth, letting out a pleasure filled groan as I swallowed his cum, it oddly tasted like... Really good.

I kept sucking him off and was only going to stop when I came too.

Finally, I reached my end, letting out a loud moan before choking on Raphael's seamen. I swallowed and took my mouth off of his cock, staring up at him and wiping my chin. I got up, sitting on my bed. "We should take a bath." I said, Raphael nodded. But before we could go in, I heard my door open.

"Oh (Y/N)~ Can I sleep with you ton-"
Asmo stood at the door, our eyes widened as we store at each other. Asmo smirked, "Oh~ Can I joi-"

"ASMO! GET OUT!"

...
End