The Snacker Becomes the Snack - Reader x Beelzebub

Y/N x Beelzebub

~。∘˚˳°

Setting: You and Beel meet at a bar, you have no idea he's a demon, but he couldn't help but fall in love with you.

~。∘˚˳°

Beel was a big eater, he gained little weight for how much he ate. You could say that it's because he works out a lot, and trust me, I've seen him work out. It's almost inhuman.

We don't go out too often, so it's super exciting when we do.

I met him at a bar, he was there with his brothers Mammon and Asmodeus. He said he was instructed by his older brother to come, and we hit it off instantly. We talked about different food that we've had before, talked about our home lives, ect. Then, he basically just asked me on a date, saying he wanted to go to places with me so we could get to know each other better.

Well today, we were doing something special.

I smiled brightly as Beel got into the car. We met at this weirdly specific spot in London everytime, but maybe it's just routine. "..Hey (Y/N). How are you?" Beel said, smiling softly. "I'm good, how are you?" I said back, getting my car in gear. "I'm alright. Thank you for taking me out."

"You're welcome, now I'll make sure we have the best time ever!" He seemed stoked after that, or at least as much as he can seem stoked. And then we were off.

~。∘˚˳°

We arrived at the carnival. Beel immediately wanted food, so I bought him cotton candy that he scarfed down immediately.

We went everywhere, from carousel to rollercoasters. Our final place to go was the ferris wheel. We got on the ferris wheel, sitting on the pink seats. Beel's face seemed to blush, he fiddled his fingers in between his legs.

He placed a hand on his neck, trying to soothe himself.

I raised an eyebrow, he opened his mouth to speak, his face now turned red.
"I... I love you."
My face flushed a pinkish color, I crossed my arms, massaging my upper arms. He was immediately worried and took that as a no.

"I'm- I'm so sorry... I- I- need to go-" He stood up, trying to pry the doors of the ferris wheel open. "Beel listen I-"

"No.. No.. No! Please! I don't want to hear it- I don't want to hear your voice reject me!"

My eyes widened as he grew wings that resembled that of a fly, and horns grew on his head.

"Beel- w-what-"

Before I got any answers, he broke the door open, spread his wings and flew out, I could hear screaming from below. I ran towards the open door, hanging off the ledge.

"BEEL! YOU ASSHOLE! COME BACK!"

Yep, he didn't get a answer and tURNED INTO A FUCKING FLY WITH HORNS???!!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS, THIS IS BULLSHIT. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Ahem, sorry.

But ya, as soon as the ferris wheel hit the ground, I knew I had to go look for him.

I mean, I definitely was in love with him too, I was just FUCKING STARTLED.

I ran for a while until I got tired. I almost collapsed. "Beel... Where *huff* are you?.."

And then I collapsed, perfectly time convenient, amirite?

~。∘˚˳°

I woke up in a car, of course, scared I was literally being kidnapped, my eyes darted around the car. Then I saw Beel, he was holding onto my hand, and all of a sudden I wondered if that was all a dream.

"Beel?"

"..Sorry.."

That confused me because I was almost convinced that fucking seizure of a dream I had was actually a dream.

"Sorry for what, Beel?"

He started crying, I started freaking out, I didn't like him being sad, it hurt so bad.

"I freaked out.. I turned into a monster and scared you, then I ran away.."

I massaged his hands, and hugged him.

"I know you aren't a monster."

He hugged me back, a little bit tight.

"I'm so, so, sorry..."

Please stop crying...

"I hope you can forgive me.. I- I just didn't want you to.. to reject me outloud.. I know you don't feel the same...But I felt this way since I first saw you.."

I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed him.

He seemed surprised at first, and it took a second before he leaned into it. He grabbed the back of my head, almost like he was trying to eat my lips. He was so aggressive and fast with his lips, he moved us to the back seat. I knew what Beel wanted, and I didn't stop him. He undid my belt and zippers, unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my bare chest and vagina. His lips tasted oranges. His lips broke from mine, I whined, wanting him to kiss me again, he did, just somewhere else.

He took his tongue and licked my clit, I moaned loudly. He pushed his tongue into my pussy. I could see his erection grow larger as he gagged on my vagina. I began pushing his head down on my pussy, I panted loudly covering my mouth.

Beel stopped, looking up at me with pleading eyes, grabbing my hand and not letting me put it back, "Please don't cover your moans (Y/N).. They make me feel nice.." I nodded, then he went back to eating me out. I moaned outwardly, pushing his head down on in my vagina, his tongue just barely grazing my prostate.

He went to go touch himself, but I didn't want that right now, I snatched his hand with my free hand. "MmmM!~ D-don't- Do that!" I couldn't form words very well, don't judge me. He couldn't respond as he kept eating me out. My moans filled the car more and more as I came closer. Finally, I came. Beel took his tongue out, thick white strands of cum coming out of my pussy, he licked it up, wiping his mouth. Beel whined, wanting him to be pleasured now, I patted beside me, he sat there and I got on the ground.

I undid his pants, licking his tip. He shivered and groaned. I grasped the base of his dick, jerking it off as I sucked on it, he moaned, using his legs to make me closer.
I went vigorously at it, precum poured a bit, his dick hit the back of my mouth. He moaned compliments to me, telling me how much he loved me.

"A-Ahh~! I-I love- MmmM! Y-You aH!~ (Y/N)~~!"

I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, it wasn't too long after before he came, but, Beel immediately said, "S-spit i-it, o-O-out! Y-You don't k-know-" He took a high pitched deep breath. "W-wha-at de-demon c-cum could do t-to you!"
I opened the car door, spitting out the cum in my mouth. Then I went back, caressing Beel as he calmed down from what just happened. When he was calmed down enough to the point where he wasn't having trouble breathing, he said, "Does t-this mmmeean you lo-love me t-too?"

I pet his hair, "Of course, dumby. Now let's get cleaned up."
I cleaned up everything with him, Beel panted on the passenger seat in the front. After I was done, I smiled towards him, "I'll drop you off at your house." He shook his head, "I- Just wa-ant to go t-to your h-h-home.."

((Y/N) who went through the same thing by Beel: 🧍🏻)

"Would that be alright?"
He nodded, "I-I'll deal w-with Lu-Lucifer l-later-"

I drove to my house, it was pretty simple, not too extravagant. I brought Beel to my bathroom and took a shower. Then we got dressed and fell asleep.

~。∘˚˳°

We woke up in the morning and I brought Beel "Home". He explained to me about how he was a demon from Devildom, definitely wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see him literally go into a demon form.

I gave him a kiss goodbye, then we parted ways.

~。∘˚˳°

End ⊂(•‿•⊂ )*.✧