Breaking the Law - Demon Reader x Simeon

Setting: You are a demon on business for Lord Diavolo, that means you have to go to the celestial realm and settle some ties, but while you're there, you get an unexpected surprise.

Warning; Angel is extremely kinky.

∘˚˳°~。☆

My suit felt snug on my body, I wondered why I was being put on this mission. I'm a lower class demon who just so happens to be a servant to Lord Diavolo.
I feel like Barbatos would be better fit for this job than I, he had been the Lord's butler for way longer before I even became a servant. But here I was, outside the pearly gates of the celestial realm. I was supposed to discuss negotiations and peace treaties with the leaders of the Celestial realm. I gently knocked on the gates, only to get quite a shock. Apparently, the gates had some sort of "No demons allowed" magic. But that really wasn't gonna stop me. I yelled out, "Uhm! Excuse me, I'm here for business matters! Could you please let me in?!" I heard rustling behind the gates, the gates opened ever so slightly, "Registration?"

I dug into my pouch that had my card in it, I pulled it out and gave it to them. "..Clear."
The gates opened, and my eyes hurt from the amount of bright light in the realm, unlike the dark and gloomy atmosphere of Devildom, the Celestial realm was beautiful and bright. There was a RAINBOW. I hadn't seen one of those since.. Forever. No wonder Angels were so happy all the time.

I saw small Angels, most likely children, and some other angels were watching over them as they played. I felt seriously out of place, my clothing was dark and gloomy, just like Devildom. The Angels clothing were bright and beautiful, exactly like Celestia. "Follow me." A guard Angel said, their spear sparkling in the light. When we got to, what I like to call the "Judgement Hall", I was sat down in front of a bunch of big-wigs. "So, I see the future demon king only sends his least valuable to negotiate? What a joke." One of the Angels said, they were quickly shut up by another Angel. "State your name, demon."

I was getting a bit uncomfortable, so I started rubbing my arms up and down.
"Umm, my name is (Y/N)."

"(Y/N).. What business do you have being here?"
"I'm here to discuss the interrelationship with the demon realm and celestial realm, Lord Diavolo wishes to strengthen the bond between all 3 realms. So, he has wanted to establish transfer students to attend the Royal Academy of Diavolo. Two angels, and two humans. The human realm has already agreed to these terms."
"Strengthen the bond after such a bloody war? After people suffered?"

Gosh, I wasn't good at these things, why didn't he send Barbatos to do this?
"Well, yes, that's exactly why we wish to strengthen our bond. To establish forgiveness between realms, and might I remind you, the war was started by your Angels. Just because they are now demons, doesn't mean that they didn't start the war as Angels."
They shook their heads, I immediately regretted what I said, I always get a bit heated whenever the celestial war is brought up. Especially when used against us demons.

Suddenly a man stood up, I recognized him as the Archangel Micheal.
"I believe we should, I have two perfect candidates, if we strengthen the bond, it will prevent further wars, will it not? As well, our demon friend here, (Y/N), has been brave enough to step foot in here, alone."
Noise rumbled through the hall. Some agreeing, some disagreeing. Suddenly, they were hushed silent when a voice boomed. "SILENCE."

I flinched from the sudden loud noise, the voice exclaimed; "I agree with Archangel Micheal. As many would agree, we do not want another war. So, we will agree to these terms. But, the Angels that we send must be protected and unharmed when they arrive back. Micheal, who were you suggesting to go?"
Micheal stood up again, "I was wishing to suggest Angels Simeon and Luke. Luke has shown distaste towards demons, and I feel this will lighten how he feels toward them. I will send Simeon for the sole purpose of watching over Luke, he also is very accepting of new things so I believe they are the perfect candidates."