Ch.12

Stop saying I steal from "immortal" ok, I never read your story!And your all flamers and Flavias not blond ok?Shes greek not Latin!

The name Flavia literally means blonde.And Immortal is actually a pretty good story.At least,it's better than yours.

12....Bitter Betrayal!

Nox City, it was indeed the deadly place in California. Streets winded in dark alleys with polusion like a tortured twisting of a tortured Soul. The polusion was brown and made from smoke. We walked though it, I shook my head in disgust, "Why would Artmeis be here, theres no wild place, just a big crappy city!" my heart filled with ferris rage, the mortals were rapping her woods and forest!

Rapping huh?
"Hey,yo forests!My name is N.G,blah blah blah!"

"The polusion attrax monsters" Nivo said serious, "Here comes some now"

Well that's convenient.

A lot of draceenas and some frost giants ran to us, I used my bow and arrow to skewr five draceenas at once and from then I named my bow "Draceenas Doom." Then I rode on Cresent Stag (my pegasus)and flew up by the giants faces and slitted there throats with Agamamemom, blood spraid out like a torrent from the dying soul and got all over the place but not on me cause I was too fast like a lighting bolt. "Die" I said and they did. Lastly I stranged the last draceena with Draceena Dooms string and I threw the corpus at a mortal who was staring at me like a Man he was probably on Crack or crystal Meth.

Woah woah woah.Rewind a bit.
'"Die" I said and they did.'
So she's now a charm speaker huh?
Looks like Flavia has Aphrodite blood in her.

"You didn't save any for me," Said Albaster, suddenly it hit on me like a lighting of Zeus that he was kinda really hot.

...Well,at least she won't get in the way of Solangelo and Nivop now.

"Your too slow" I said flirtly.

Albasters etyes smoldered hotly like coles in the distent fire. "Your fast."

"I'm the best at what I do" I said "And that's killing monsters!"

But,aren't you a monster?

"Hey Im standing right here a$$hole" Bitched Ivy.

But the wisdom of Artmeis spoke in my ear, "But Dryads arent monsters I just found that out," I said.

Look,she finally listened to the reviewers.

Ivy cried with tears from solid joy, "No one told me this, if I knew this before I wouldn't of told Kornos where we were going!"

A stalk of corn must love you now.

I frozed in dawn of bittered betrayal. "Ivy, you hore! You betrayed me...again! And I must kill you again!"

Really?Can't you just like,talk it out or something?

Ivy kneeled down in horror, on her knees, "But he was so pervasive!And he said I was a monster anyway and monsters have to obey Kronos!"

Tyson,Ella,Mrs.O'Leary,Briares,Bob.
Need I say anymore?

I looked at her with Scorn, I knew she was not worth to kill. "Well now Kronos is coming and its all your stupid fault." I tied her to a pole that was there with Telemachus so she couldn't betray me any more. I knew Kronos would be here in a hour so we had not much time to find Artmeis and the hunteresses.

We slitted up, Albaster and me went on one street and Nico went the other way. There was a lot of rappists and sleeze, there were no houses only facteries making Coach purses for preppy hores like Brittany(who is actally a deimgod too and got put in Apheridit.) I could see Artemis face in the smoke, she looked at the city wrathly.

At last I understood what my mission was, I needed to return this city to the wild of Artemis!

Actually,the god of nature is Pan,who passed on his powers to Grover,who you killed.
----------------------------------------------
Holy shiest.
1k reads.
I feel so special.
Thanks guys!
*Happy dances*
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆