Chapter 5

This chapter isn't as good as my other chapters,because I was really busy and was typing really fast so I didn't really have enough time to really react to it.Sorry!
____________________
Chapter 5.....Back to Camp Half Blod

Sigh,Chiron exiled you.DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?

When the next morning came I put on a black tank top and black skinny jeans that were ripped in the knees, and a black leather jacket. My hair was getting too long, so I took my knife, Agamenmom to cut it all uneven at my shoulders. Last I put on silver cresent moon earring and went to see Nico. Nico was wearing his ripped jacket and black jeans, and Albaster was wearing green jacket and dark green jeans, with magic symbles on them.

More excessive clothing descriptions.

"Artmeis will be found," I said. "If we have another Sacrafice, maybe we can ask her." We looked around the dark forest for satyrs or mortal hikes but we found none.

"I know how to find Artemis!" Said Albaster suddenly. "We can ask the Oracle."

No please!Don't disturb the camp any more!

"But the Oracles at camp Half Blood, idiot I can't go there, I was exiled!" I said angry.

*Gasp*SHE'S GOTTEN SMART!
Is the world ending!?

"We can ask Chrion if we can go back for a little while," Albaster said. "We'll ask the Oracle for a prophacy to tell where Artemis is!"

Nico nodded wisely, "We can try."

Nico's IQ must of gone down.

We walked through the trees, I carried Agamemnon, Telemacus my whip, and my bow and arrow ready to fight. Nico welded his sword ready for battle, and Alblaster held his hands in front ready to do magic. I lead the way.

Huh,seems like Flavia has four arms.

It was night, and the sky was dark like midnight and there was a cresent moon shining. I knew camp Half Blood was very close, on the other side of the forest. The bush russeled and red eyes glared suddenly! I fired my arrow but it was too late, an empusa jumped out with fangs and a metal leg and a horse leg! It was an empusa! (Like in the Battle of the Labarinth.)

"An empusa jumped out with fangs and a metal leg and a horse leg!"-->"It was an empusa!"
I think we heard it the first time.

She bit her fangs in my neck, and I slashed Telmachus and cut her head off her body with the sharp whip. Then I shot her with an arrow in the heart and cut her in pieces with Agamenmom.

Huh.Didn't Flavia say that she loved monsters and that they all had good hearts?

When she was dead I felt on my neck, there were bite marks and my heart sunck. "The empusa curse, I'll become a empusa vampire now!" I would be a monster and Artmeis would never let me be a hunteress, now!

*le fake gasp*Oh Noes!

"No you won't, I won't let you" Albaster put magic symbles on my neck and the bite holes went away. The curse was mostly healed! I didn't turn into an empusa but my teeth got sharper, and my eyes turned red when I got really angry. Also I got very pale.

Ugh.Another vampire cliche.

"You think I'm a freak," I yelled at him!

I already thought you were a freak.

"No you could never be a freak," Said Albaster.

Because you are worse;Your an abomination.

Nico put his arm on me, "Your safe now, Flaiva. You'll make a better hunteress even, with sharp fangs to hunt eyes to see in the Dark."

*with sharp fangs to hunt,and eyes to see in the dark.

Albaster got the motorcycle, "We can ride this and get there fast!"

We all got on it, I sat in front and Nico held me tight then Albaster sat in the back. We flew in the woods and Nico put his ipod on again, I really wanted to make out when we landed down.

You can't name or adopt these dots unless I let you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm done.

Nope!*turns computer off*

Nope!*walks away*

*comes back five seconds later*

Sigh,XxxMoonlitexxX you are fudged
up.

Before I could say anything camp Half Blood loomed in head of us. I could see black shapes for all the cabins exept the Artemis cabin glowed bright in the dark.

Uh,wouldn't the other bright cabins be glowing too?

There was a big bomfire and the demigods were there singing a dumb song. Annbeth was there in preppy clothes holding hands with Percy Jackson and they were smoking Pot.

I'M TIRED OF DIS!I SWEAR,ONE MORE SENTENCE THAT DISRESPECTS MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND I'LL BLOW THIS PLACE UP!I WILL BRING A MASSIVE ARMY OF GRIMM,MOSTLY GOLIATHS AND DESTROY THIS MESSED UP BROKEN CAMP! Ahem,I so sorry about that,oh, and whoever gets that reference or tells me where those are from gets to adopt and pet those dots above.

"I effing exiled you!" Yelled Chiron behind us! "HOW DARE YOU COME BACK, YOU INSIDIUS BITCH SNAKE?"

"Hey, I'm not gonna stay, calm down brony," I said (geddit, cause he's a center?)

Now that's offensive!

"We want to talk to the Oracle!" Said Nico stern.

More bad grammar.

"Whose that?" Chrion pointed at Albaster, "He's son of Hecate, shes the goddess of magic," I said.

"Hecate helped with Kronos!" Chiron stamped his hoofs. "He cannot enter camp Half Blood!"

Yes!Stop them!

"Don't freak out hes not evil," I said, my eyes flashed him red. "Fine fine but if you cause trouble you will suffer the consaquences," Said Chiron warning.

*consequences

I walked to the Big House but I froze, sitting by the bomfire was...Ivy! She was fixed in Tartarus like a monsters and was sitting by the Apherditi demigods!

SHE IS NOT A MONSTER!

"Hey Percy," I said, I had a clever idea. "Heres your gf Ivy!"

And she is breaking up percabeth.

"No I'm his gf!" Screamed Annabeth.

"That's funny I saw you kissing Ivy the Dyrad!" I said.

Percy turned red, "No, Annabeth, its not like that, shes like my sister!"

"Yeah I bet you kiss your sister you pervert" Yelled Annabeth. "We're so over Percy!"

"But we kissed underwater, I love you!" Percy said.

"Theres no 'we' anymore seaweed ass!" Annabeth b*tch slapped Ivy so she fell into the fire, then she ran away to the Apherditi cabin and slammed the door. Percy started to cry. I took a pic with my ipod and went to the Big House where Nico was waiting.

We climbed to the attic, where the Oracle was. The other Oracle was Rachel, but she was a preppy mortal, so we talked to the old oracle, a dry mummy that said prophacies.

1.Rachel is not 'a preppy mortal.'.

2.The old oracle is not the mummy anymore because the spirit of the oracle lived in the mummy but now lives in Rachel.

"Oracle what is the prophacy?" Chanted Nico.

Then the Oracle spoke!
_______________________________
Guys bad news.
There is a sequel book to this,and this horrifying book actually has fans.Fans that talk and act like XxxMoonlitexxX.They also make stories.
Good God.