Ch.10

Chapter 10: Love will find Away

If your a hater you need a Life, if your so good you write a publish book not flame real writes ok!An Im not a Troll I don't even like homestuck ok?

Why do you think I am posting this?And your 'book' is a fanfiction.
It's not really published.
And don't make fun of Homestuck.
Just.Don't.

Anyways we were walking in the dessert and it was really hot.

No duh.

It was really hot so I took off my jacket and my T-shirt so I was in just my bra on top. (Im a C cup) It was black and tight.

I'm scarred.
Flavia,No.
Get this image out of my head.

Also Nico and Albaster said it was hot in the dessert and took off all there clothes exept there boxers.

I've watched enough hentai to know where this is going.(No,not really...just Yaoi..)

Now I could see his chest better, he had many sexy scars.

....Flavia stop.

Ivy was wore a bra made from leafs but she was jelous of me cause she had no real boobage. Also her skin was green but mine was Pale.

If I get reported for this I swear....
It's Flavia's fault.

We walked in the dessert more, I could wait no longer, I stared into the sky that was blue with some orange clouds

...That's..not normal..

and said "I love you!" I confessed my love, I didn't care what Artmeis did, but the problem was I didn't know if I said this to Nico or Albaster.

You said it to yourself.Problem solved.

They both stopped and looked at me weird, "WHAT?" They said loudly, you should of seen their feces!

"You should of seen their feces!"
I'm sorry,but I don't look at people's poop.

"I said I love you ok?" I said.

Okay?Okay.

Nico cried tears from joy, they were like dry ice curling on his face, "I loved you sense I met you Flavia but I thought you were too good for me, now I know our happiness can be together if you're my gf"

NICO NO.YOU ARE GAY FOR WILL.

"But I love her!" Albaster yelled.

Cliche much?

I saw Artemis face float in front of me, it was like she saying "You must chose!"

#OOCArtemisThatWantsHer"Daughter"ToDate

"I love you both!" I yelled, "I can't chose one of you over the other one, your both equally hot!" (I liked them 4 other reasons too ok cause I'm not a slut.)

O rly?

"This is indeed a problem,"Said Nico.

......

Then we saw a palm trees by some lake. Ivy run to get some water but I pushed her into the ground, "Stop! There are monsters here, I feel it in the wind!" But we saw none so we kept going. By the palm trees there was a motel,there were fans in it and MCR was playing on a cd loud so we could hear it.

Listen to Ivy.Turn back.
And don't put MCR in this.

We went inside and sat down on the bar and there was beer (Its legal for deimgods, we can drink when we're 12 cause we mostly die anyway) and we drank it with was silver.

This b*tch.

"Enjoy dat beer bitch?" A hot guy who looked like Luke was hiding behind a bar, he had gold hair that matched his eyes glowing sexly, he had a giant thing(like you cut down grass with) made from metal, I knew this was KRONOS! He smiled in a way that was evil and sexy, "I will kill you demigods!" "WHY," I Said. "For vengence dummy!" He said.

Kronos is dead.
And please don't tell me he is going to join Flavia's harem.

"But Percy killed you when he killed Luke!" I explaned.

Huh.Flavia turned smart.This is probably the only time though.

Kronos smiled, "Luke's love for you was too strong, it would not let me die so Im still alive!"

...Is this supposed to be romantic?

"This cant be" My head spun in a circle, it was too much to take it all in.

YOU SPIN ME RIGHT AROUND,BABY RIGHT 'ROUND!

Just then I heard a voice, it was a god passed by it said "Stop him Flaiva!" I knew I must act, I threw Agamenmom at his face with the sharp blade pointing towards him but he misted away!

"This was close, but he will be back," Said Nico worried.

Of course he will.

I started to kiss Nico but he shook his head tragicly, he looked in my pale face, "I can't be your bf anymore, its not good for me, I need to keep you safe from Kronos wrath!"

Good.Now you can be with Will again.

Suddenly my world shattered in a million peaces, I knew it was Nivo I really loved after all but now my world was dark without him!

Tell that to the other Mary Sues.

"You fucker I hate you," I said.
----------------------------------------------
That's a nice ending sentence.
Back at cha Flavia.