Chapter 13

Im ignoring u anyway flamers, so in ur feces!This story's not funny ok, its serious ppl die ok?

You seriously need to stop Flavia,I don't want you pushing people into poop.And the way you kill people off is hilarious.

Chapter 13....We Destroy Nox City

Oh noes,not Nox city!

I knew we must clense the city of polusion and all the evil reeked by mortals! I cansulted with Nivo and Albaster and we knew this must be done before Kornos showed up, which was 1 me must hurry. Sense Nico was the deimgod of Death he knew how to make all kinds of weapons of mass destruxion. Like da big bombs N stuff.

*insert offensive Isis/other terrorist joke*
Also,
*consulted
*cleanse
*pollution
*destruction
*and
I swear these chapters get worse by the minute.

"I can do magic where plants grow out of the pavments" Said Albaster (cause he was from England where they don't know its called side walks.) "They'll do my bidding and the vines will strange and stuff."

Alabaster is from England?
Readers,can you tell me if that's true,because that's got me confuzzled.
And Flavia,they call it pavements because that's how they call it.
Every country has a different way of speaking.

Nico nodded wisely, "We will destroy the city for Artmeis!"

Albaster shot magic and plants busted from the ground, they ripped up the side walk and big peaces flew in the air and broke windows. Then he shot magic at a big tower that had smoke coming out of the top from it to make the air thick with poisen smoke and the tower fell over with bricks crashing in the ground. Then Nivo flew up a factery with a greek fire bomb and all the polusion land fill inside got killed and was no more.

You can't kill land fills.
I'm serious,how old are you?
Besides,won't destroying the city make more dust and pollution?

I shot an arrow at a mall full of people who screamed but they were preps and sluts so my heart was hard to them, the arrow was full with the might of Artemis and the mall fell over.

Full of preps and sluts huh?
I'm pretty sure that most people have a hot topic in their mall,and most "preps" don't go to hot topic.
And "the arrow was full with the might of Artemis"? The fνck?

Soon there was nothing left from the city exept Dust. It was free! But suddenly Albaster fell over on the ground, he looked dead! "No!" I yelled. "Dont die I love you!" And suddenly I knew it was true. Ivy explaned "He used up too much magic, now he will die unless we fix him!"

Yay!Now Flavia won't get in the way of Solangelo and Nivop!

Nico looked at me sensatively, "I thought you loved me, we kissed an everything!" But my true feelings invaded me and I wasn't sure what I should tell him. Nivo kneeled down, he cried with man tears, "But I love you Flavia, your the only one in my heart!" He started singing simple plan song, "I found a reason for me to change, and that reason is you"

You have now ruined simple plan for me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk,still love them.

But now that the Nox City was free and not a belmish with preppy mortals, light came from the moon and lit up to show us there were 100 hunteresses standing there by the forest. "Show me Artemis!" I yelled to the hunteress in the front, she was a girl with a black lether jacket and gothick short black hair with blue streaks in it and a lot of black I could tell that she was a poser.

Oh no,not Thalia!
DON'T HURT ONE OF MY FAVORITE BIG THREE DEMIGODS!
Poser?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S A POSER!?

"Artemis is no longer here" She explaned, her name was Thaila. "She is in the forest with Hecate doing the moon ritchuals, and I'm in charge when Artmeis is gone." She had a really big sheeled with a medusa face on the front, to show her I was not afraid I took Agamenmom and cut it in six halfs before anyone could blink there eyes.

Thaila took a speer and pointed it at me, "Your brave but that was my gift from Zeus, now I must kill you!"

I thought she hated him...

I laughed, "Ok try it!"

She threw the spear but the power of Artmeis portected me and the speer missed, I said "Now its my turn bitch" and with one swing I cut off her head, she turned to dust. The other hunteresses kneeled in front of me and said "Hail Flaiva" because now, I was there new leader and they all must obey me but I saw hate and jelousy in some of their eyes, I knew I must rule them with a iron hand.

But then an hour was over and Kronos was coming any second!
----------------------------------------------
Wow.Great ending Flavia.And you will never get them under your control.