Ch.7

Wow,its been a long time since I've updated this...
---------------------------------------
Chapter 7...Ready 4 the Quest!

"What" I said, my heart was swirled with confusement now that I know the truth. I didn't know if I should shoot him with my arrows or make out, so instead I said, "Where's Artemis if you know?"

"I didn't know if I should shoos him with my arrows or make out,"
...Why don't you shoot yourself instead?

"Shes in a city in Californa, called Nox City, a place where she wants her to meet you," Said Albaster. He shot magic and a map showed in the sky, all silver and glowed. I knew this was a smart name because Nox was the goddess of the night.

There we go with the silver again!
And don't you mean Nyx?

"Nox City, it is a place filled with monsters off all kinds," Said Chiron. "Hades lives there in the summer, because its dark and filled with fell monsters, and dangerous Peril. It is the deadly place in California."

I thought Death Valley was the most dangerous place in California?

I took out Agamemnon and chopped a branch off the tree next to us, "I have skill, I can fight! Anyway Nico will portect me."

#PortectMe

"I'm coming with you" Said Nico.

"I'm coming too because I know where the way is, also I love you," Said Albaster. He shot magic and the map misted away.

"Show us your skills first!" Yelled Chiron. "Only the strongest of deimgods can go on this quest, or else it will be dangerous."

They don't have skills.At least Flavia doesn't.

Nico cut a table in four halfs with his iron sword, Chiron looked with approve.

Uh,I'm pretty sure that isn't enough to prove yourself.Monsters actually move,and shit.They aren't tables.

Albaster shit magic, and all the demigods were impressed exept the bitchy ones, because they never saw something like this before.

Oh rly?I nevar new dat!
Hurpaderp.
*Rages internally*

Annabeth said "R u joking, I could do that with my eyes closed!" But it was a lie, she had no magic powers at all! (Also she had herpees from smoking Pot.)

1.Herpes is obtained by having sex.
2.Of course Annabeth doesn't have magic,she is a daughter of Athena goddess of WISDOM,not magic.

"I will go quest!" Said Ivy of a suddenly.

"Don't let her," I told Chiron, "She is a slut."

Didn't you say that you loved all monsters and that they were always innocent and that you would never judge them in the first few chapters?

"I want to be a hunteress!" Yelled Ivy. "Ever sense Percy dumped me I'm alone, I hate guys now because I see they have no value, my eyes opened"

Sureee.

"But only three go on a quest, the Law says and the Law must be obeyed!" Said Chiron, sternly.

Annabeth broke that law a long time ago.

I looked at Nico Albaster and Ivy and I knew the truth must happen: one must die! So then there would be 3 of us left. But I said nothing because people shouldn't know there fate, it's not allowed.

It should be Flavia.

Anyway if it was Ivy she would just be fixed in Tarterus. So Chiron went into the big House and he came back with another bow and arrow for Ivy, but it wasn't silver like mine was.

We were ready to go on the Quest! I led the way, I staked from camp with my middle finger held up high, with my bow in one hand an Agamenom in the other one. It was sunset so everything was in a red light like fire, it glowed on my hair like silk or satan.

"Or satan."
Omfg.XD I'm dying.
I think you mean satin.
Oh wait,it would be satan because you are him.

Nico was looking so hot in his lether jacket and black ripped jeans with chains all over it, and he was wearing a little eyeliner like Hades.
Ivy had green skin because the chloryful was her blood vains, and straight green hair and green eyes with eyeshadow and dark green lipstick, she was wearing a tank top that was purple, and also black skinny jeans. She looked hot but not as hot as me, so that was ok because I didn't want her to hit on Nico.

You mean like how I don't want you to hit on Nico because he is gay for Will?

We walked until we got to the middle of the forest, I went to chop up some trees for the fire. When I came back, Ivy was hitting on Albaster! I glowed with wrath. "Eff off Ivy! He's not your bf! If your a hunteress you can't have a bf anyways!"

Yeah.You can't have a boyfriend either.

"That's ok, I don't love her," Albaster said assuringly.

"Screw guys anyway, they all suk!" Ivy yelled.

"We'll stay here for the night" Said Nico, he took the wood I chopped up and told Albaster to burn it on fire. Then everybody went to sleep exept me, cause I was daughter of the moon goddess which is at night, I didn't have to sleep.

I'm pretty sure it didn't work that way.

So I put on my headphones and moshed to some Simple Plan under the ehtereal light from the full moon.

..She brings another good band into this.Great.
----------------------------------------
Alright then my Potato soldiers!
Buh Bye and march on!