Ch 2

I'M BACK!

This chapter has a few comic references, which may or may not make sense. And I probably missed a few, since I am by no means a comic expert.

Ch 2 I get exiled...

Exiled? Hooray!

What happened to no spoilers, people?

Right away Chiron took me to the Big House. "We must speak," He said, "wait here."

Yes, we must speak of your soon exile. Don't move a muscle.

Unless it's to run off a cliff.

I sat in a chair by a table, it was cold inside the Big House compraed to outside. I could see lepard heads on the wall, witch made me angry because I love leopards....they are my fav animal

Who cares? Unicorns and lions are mine!

(also tigers, otters,snow lepards,wolves,narwhals,tigons,ligers,and kitties and dogs.)

I heard a noise from the other room so I went there quiet as a lepard

Oh, hell, no!You're supposed to stay there!

and I could see Grover a satyr!

Run Grover, run! You don't belong here! Get to safety!

He speak to himself, in a low clear voice

Must I put on the Grammar Nazi uniform? Well if you insist. It's 'he spoke to himself' not speaks.

Even if you were writing this is present tense, it should still be 'speaks', with an 's'.

"The demigods hate me, they think I don't notice but I heard one of them call me.....a monster! And monsters must Die!"

No! Grover no! What about your girlfriend? What about Percy and Annabeth?

You're not a monster, you're not!

Wait. Monsters aren't suicidal, right?

There was something in his hands he was moving slowly at himself, the light from the window

I thought they are outside. Shouldn't it be the sunlight?

glinted it shiny golden cup with ruby on the sides. I knew it was satyr poisen!

Nope! No, no, no! *Breaks into story, grabs Grover and runs* NOPE!

Wait, there's a satyr poison? Doesn't that mean since satyrs are half human, humans drinking it would be half dead?

"No, stop," I said. "Don't listen to Annabeth, she is Raicest!"

No she's not! Why do you keep saying she is?!

So monsters are now a diffrent race as demigods, not a whole different species.

But it was too late, he was dead!

There was no mention of him actually drinking it. So...

And Chiron was there! "Flavia Knight, what have you done to this satyr? Telll me the truth and you will suffer."

She sent him into madness! Quick kill her!

I'll lend you the needed fire!

My heart sank deeply. I knew what he thought I killed Grover!

You did! You killed him off in the story! You monster!

Chiron raised his voice, "I knew this would happen if Artmeis had a child, didn't you read the prophacy, you bastard?!"