Ch 37

I asked Hailey to beta but she has a Flu so she texted me "no" but maybe sum other time so ignore teh mistakes, anyways I can make mistakes if I want CUZ U DONT OWN MY LIFES!1
(Also what is brapple an gumblick, or is that prepful talk?)

I'm pretty sure Hailey is trying to get off of being a beta for your story because it's so awful.
And I don't know what the hades a brapple or a gumblick is.

37....Captered By Kornos

Kornos was attacking the Roman camp in like 5 minutes so I need to be perpared! So I took all my wepons, I had Agamemmon an Telelmechus an Achilles an Draceenas doom, also the sword from Artmeis that now I named Assgard the sliver platred hand gun with silver bullits, an the bolt of lighting from Zeus.

Those are way too many weapons.

Now I was perpared for to Kill. But not yet cause firstly I put on armer. It was all made from sliver an lether an obsiden that glintered black like teh moon on midnight snows. It had things like boots with spikes for crushing emeny a helmit wit wicked eye holes that slantered all evil looking but I wasnt acutely evil it was to scare monsters and Kronos.

Now sense I was deathly an sexly from the blessing from Artmeis I went to go see Hazel, she also was wearing armer made with lether an gold, she had a poisen knifes made from poisen rubes & dimends.

She doesn't use those...at least I think she doesn't use knives..

She also looked deathly an sexly. Jason also was there, his armer was vilet (thats like dark purple not teh girl kind) also he had a helmit with a unicron horn sticking out from the front, also steel wings sticking out from his back cause he could fly. He had a empirical gold speer an he said "Hi Flaiva" all bronyly an I said "Hi Jason & Hazel"

That's fabulous.

Percy came and my heart stopped beatin cause he was wearing armer that was so hot, it was all black with green wafes of Posiden cherning on his mighty stern. He had Riptide too an it was a sword not a pen, an it was made from empirical gold that glintered brightfully. He wasn't wearin a helmit so I could see his dark hair hanging over his sorrowful green eyes that were teh color of the storming sees.

"Hey Artmeis said you can be my bf but firstly she must disgust it with the other goddeses," I explaned to him, I could see his heart melt sifly threw his dark eyes.

"Lets kiss," He said to celberate, but I said "Omg shut up here comes Kronos!" my eyes slittened for to kill, all I could see now was RED cause from blood lusting.

So all you could see was Rachel?

Kornos was standin there all shining an goldened in his armer, his eyes flashed me with wickedfulness. "You wont kill me cause I'm ur dad" He gleered meanly.

Oh, yeah.Forgot about that.

"What, Flavia is this true?!" Yelled Hazel.

Yes it is.

I hanged my head "Yes but its acutely a lie, Artmeis is still a virgen but her hate was so strong it over flowed an I was born"

Because Artmeis is now Athena.

"But this means he is not acutely ur dad" Jason explaned wisely.