Chapter 6

This one is a short chapter,so I'm happy 'bout that!
_______________________________

Chapter 6...The Oracle Spoke

She said: "Artemis can be found in the light of the moon, Ask one demigod who knows you will find her very soon!" came from her dry mouth like green smoke on a dragon scales.

I am so disappointed.ORACLES MAKE PROPHECIES!You can't just ask them what to do!

"What does this mean?" Nico asked.

"Omg, Nico, I think it means one of the campers Half Blood knows where Artmeis is!" I said. "But which one."

Text language is not allowed in written stories unless it's on a real text in the story.

I decided we would have to call everyone together by the fire so I could explain about the prophacy. We went outside and I told Chiron, "The Oracle says one of the demigods knows where Artemis is! We must question them and find the truth!"

Hey I just realized that this is one of the chapters where she gets her friend to help her with grammar!YAY!

"Why should I listen to you, you disruptave pyscho?" Yelled Chiron.

#Chiron's_Words_of_Wisdom

"It is the will of Artmeis, she's over you and you know it," I said calm because I knew I was right.

They were never in love though....

"Very well, we'll do that" Said Chiron.

#Chiron's_Unwise_Words_of_Wisdom

All the demigods got in a group around the bomfire where I could see them, the sour smelling jocks from Ares and the preps from Apherdite, the losers from Cabin 11 and the posers from some other Cabins. Some looked at me angry but mostly they were jealous. Percy Jackson was trying to talk to Annabeth but she put on her headphones so she couldn't hear what he was saying, but the music was so loud I could hear she was listening to 1 D again. Ivy was there too, her hair was all smoky from in the bomfire so I flipped her off and the moon glinted on my silver skull ring that Nico gave me.

CAMP HALFBLOOD IS NOT CAMP STEREOTYPES.

"Shut up everyone!" Said Chiron. "There is a message of important!"

No it's not.

Under the spread night sky with glowing stars I stood to talk, "One of you knows where Artemis is, speak now or face the Wrath!"

Don't speak!

"Yeah right!" Annabeth laughed nervous, "Artemis is in Olympus with the other gods and the goddesses!"

....What have you done to Annabeth?

"No, fool she is not," Chiron explained, "She has not been seen for a long time, but now she wants to connect with her only daughter, so she is somewhere in the earth. Do you know where?!"

Wait,wait.Hold up.So,your saying she wants to be with Flavia?
HAHA nice one!

Annabeth rolled her eyes and took some pink lipstick and put it on to show us she didn't care. Percy Jackson stole her headphones and tried to hold her hand but Annabeth started flirt with a Apollo cause she dumped his seaweed butt.

This is making my heart dead inside.

A poser from a Demeter said "How would one of us know, she's like a goddess and we don't know where she is!"

STOP STEREOTYPING!They aren't posers!

"We will ask for a sign," Said Chiron.

Chiron!
Why are you helping her!?
She killed Grover!

"Does this need a sacrafice," I said, cause there were a lot of jerks to pick from.

Yeah!;Like Flavia!

"No it is not nesescary."

Ugh!

Suddenly a bright arrow appear in the air and pointed to Albaster! "A sign from Artemis!" Said Chiron in aw.

Don't you mean awe?
And was Alabaster stalling!
IS HE ON OUR SIDE?!

"Alblaster, you know all this time you bastard?" I yelled. "Why didn't you tell me where Artmeis was!"

Because we hate you!

"Because if you went to Artmeis you would become a hunteress and can't date!" He said sensetively. "I didn't want that to happen because...I love you!"

He's not on our side.Fudge you Alabastard.

"What" I said, my heart was swirled with confusement now that I know the truth.

Is confusement even a word?