Chapter 26 and 27

Im not Raciest, Hazel is black an shes Flaivas bff! Anyways my mom is canadan so I don't hate canadans so Im like 25 percant canadan ok.

Oh look, an overused excuse that racists say.And wouldn't you be 50% Canadian if your mom was Canadian?

26....Teh Poshions of Love

*The Potions of Love

I put on my new outfit from hot topic an I looked sexly, I was wearing the corset dress an the high tops.

Flavia has a link to the dress in her bio, and my god the dress is so slütty.The skirt is way too short.

Also skull earrings and a pare of stag earrings (I had 4 peircings, 2 in each ear, also I had cartalige ones with arrows that were silver.) Hazel put on her Hell bunny dress and her geer were mystrious an so fucking sexly.

Again, Hazel would never wear that.

Piper and Annabeht went shopping also but there stuff was consumerest and Lame.

Hey, at least their clothes don't have as short of a skirt as your dress.

They had pink an light pruple purses an clothes an stuff. Piper was a slutty sneakin Clepto so she tried to use charm speak on teh store people but she had no power anymore so they called the cops but they ran away from the cops an now they were on da ship.

How did they get on the ship exactly?
People can't jump from the ground onto a flying ship.

Leo and Percy were lookin at us but not Annabeth and Piper. Annabeht snitted jelousy at she died her hair light pink highlights and it was Artaficle.

Artaficle.My computer thought it said Feekle Matter.

"Yeah well Percy's not hot anyways" She lied like a fucking hore "Anyways I like Jason cause hes blonde and hot."

NO NOT JASABETH!

Jason was wearin a prep swetter but I did not kick him cause I could see there was a dark pain in his blue eyes like a melting ice cube in da artick seas.

Um, what?

Frank was asian but he was not fat (see Im not Raicest)

*Cue Facepalm to the table*

and he wasnt gothick but he didn't know better cause there was no hot topic in canadan where he lived, so I got da site on his phone and told him to look at it, soon he converted to da dark he put on black cole an he was kinda hot.

Wait, there aren't any hot topic's in Canada?
*Looks it up*
You sure about that?It says there's one in Toronto.

Then we watched teh Dark Knight, the one with Joker (exept Annabeth watched High School musicale 1 2 and 3) Tehn we talked about Kornos, an I cried sliver tears at the memorys. "We must find da word of power" I said resutely.

Resutely.What.

"We must kill Kornos as well," Frank said wisely.

Tears streemed over my pale cheeks "But I loved Luke before he died an got reposessed"

If you loved him, then why do you keep on changing boyfriends so easily.

"Yes but this is not Luke this is Kronos" Explaned Hazel. "When he is killed Luke will rest in peace in Elsyium!"

I nodded determedly "Yes we'll do that!"

Suddenly Apherditi misted onto the screen! "Where is Piper I heard my daughter got in trouble with the fucking police!"