Chapter 18

So,the hotel I'm staying right now has wifi,and we aren't doing anything right now.
The Philippines is going great by the way.
What I decided to do?
Make another chapter.
Ps.This chapter is horrifying.
________________________

Tvtopes cant use my story without my per mission ok, their Theifs

It's Tv tropes.And they aren't thiefs,they are a website that reads and rates/reviews fanmade things.

18....My Hearts gets Captured

Oh no...I'm scared now.

The wisdom of Artmeis let me know Kronos wouldn't attack for a while so then I went to the hunteresses and told them to stay so I could go and get a tat to Symblize the battle. One building was left in Nox City, it was a tatoo place and there was a guy owning it.

How did the tattoo place not get destroyed by the whole battle?

He was ugly and short and he was wearing a prep swetter. When he saw me he flipped his hair sexly "Hey chick"

I'm pretty sure you thought he was cute if he flipped his hair sexily.

I kicked him in teh cocanuts so he could never conceve. Tehn I killed him seveerly. But a new tattoo guy was there in the back of the store, he had sexeh black hair with bangs and green eyes like a lime that melted in the dark of the midnite Sun, I couldn't beleive my eyes.

Please don't tell me it's Percy.

It was....Percy Jackson!!

Nope.Nope.Nope.
Your probably talking about Perry Johnson.

"Percy wtf" I said.

My thoughts exactly.

"I left camp Half Blood bc Annabeth broke up with me" He explaned with sadness swimming in his green eyes. "She called me "seaweed ass" there was no life left to live and my world was dark and deep."

YOU DO NOT BREAK UP PERCABETH.
NOR DO YOU TURN SEAWEED BRAIN INTO THAT,THAT,THING.

"Like yur dads ocean," I reminded nodded in a way that made my heart blink

No.

"I abbadoned the prep lifestile, now I think on the dark things" I could see he was wearing black eye liner on his green eyes that flashed hotly.

He was never a prep.
He was Persassy.

At first I was sad for him but then I remembered he was my enemy and enemys must be defeeted! But first I had to get my tat so I said to him "I want a tatoo."

"Sure its my hobby, Im a great tat artist" He showed me some dead mortals arms and legs with his tatoos, there were skulls an chains an dargons.

He killed mortals?
He would never do that unless they were evil.

"Omg I want a f*cking cresent moon on my four head" I diclared.

Why would you want it on your forehead?

He put some tatoo stuff in needles and plundged them into my head but I felt no pain,

I'm pretty sure sticking needles with paint on them into your head hurts.

when he pulled tehm out there was a moon on my head and it glittered like silver exept it was on my skin so it wasn't metal or anything. I gaseped cause I was so beatiful.

Haha No.You aren't beautiful.

Percy stared at me, his heart almost jumped out threw his manly chest in solid love.

What.

"Flaiva I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu" he said threw his dark bangs of sadness and dispare, I knew all of a sudden that he would fill the grinding void left in my sole by Albasters cheap betrayal.

NONONONONONONO.NOPE NOPE NO.

Suddenly Percy started to sing Anywhere by evanesense, we moshed together in silent but mutchual room was Dim cause all the power went out from the electrics, I knew it was a sign from the gods symblizing our deep love.

Or just a regular blackout because you destroyed a whole city.

In my heart I remembered he was my enemy, I said "Why did you kill Luke?" Percy looked down sadly and sexly "You loved him so I was jelous."

No,Luke killed himself.

"Omg thats so heart warming" I said, he loved me enough to kill, it was so hot we started makin out but suddenly the lights from the electric went back on and Nico busted in threw the door, "Flavia what have you done!"

Yes Flavia,what have you done!
You made an abomination,that's what!